cool creations

eimboznugtohs

[10] Knight

haru glory from rave master

jubabach from bleach last on going arc the thousand year old war

millions knives from trigun

eimboznugtohs

[10] Knight
this next creation takes me back to when i was a kid, it ill be up tomorrow. I'm really excited about this one.

eimboznugtohs

[10] Knight

my favorite villain from mighty morphn power rangers lord zedd though i couldn't find a way to do the z on his head

chobek

[13] Hero
Wow, really nice stuff! ... And Eva and Ranma.... Very cool. I make a lot of recreations as well... I know how difficult it can be to work within the limitations of the objects and stickers ... You make a lot of really nice choices. :)

eimboznugtohs

[10] Knight
well im been told that is should have told u all a little about my self. well i started playing soul caliber 2 then jumped to sc4 because i didnt have a PlayStation. my main was nightmare. i also pre-ordered this game when it came out so yes Ive had this game for a while. im not good at the game ill admit, reason being im to lazy to practice so i create instead. ive had 8wayrun account for a little bit and reason why hadn't made a form when i made my account because u guess it im lazy. well that s a little about my self and thanks for viewing my form and i will be updating soon

eimboznugtohs

[10] Knight

anti-venom from marvel

x-men villain apocalypse real name is En Sabah Nur back in when he was in egypt during the pharaoh times

doviculus from brutal legends

pennywise or know better as It

alma wade from f.e.a.r game series

butcher from silent hill : origins