cool creations

IMG_1587.jpg

that's as close as I'm going to get to the helmet with out give up the spike on his shoulders
IMG_1575.jpg

but this is the style u suggested and it looks great

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

haru glory from rave master
IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

jubabach from bleach last on going arc the thousand year old war
IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

millions knives from trigun

this next creation takes me back to when i was a kid, it ill be up tomorrow. I'm really excited about this one.

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

my favorite villain from mighty morphn power rangers lord zedd though i couldn't find a way to do the z on his head

Wow, really nice stuff! ... And Eva and Ranma.... Very cool. I make a lot of recreations as well... I know how difficult it can be to work within the limitations of the objects and stickers ... You make a lot of really nice choices. :)

well im been told that is should have told u all a little about my self. well i started playing soul caliber 2 then jumped to sc4 because i didnt have a PlayStation. my main was nightmare. i also pre-ordered this game when it came out so yes Ive had this game for a while. im not good at the game ill admit, reason being im to lazy to practice so i create instead. ive had 8wayrun account for a little bit and reason why hadn't made a form when i made my account because u guess it im lazy. well that s a little about my self and thanks for viewing my form and i will be updating soon

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

anti-venom from marvel
IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

x-men villain apocalypse real name is En Sabah Nur back in when he was in egypt during the pharaoh times
IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

doviculus from brutal legends
IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

pennywise or know better as It
IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

alma wade from f.e.a.r game series
IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

butcher from silent hill : origins