cool creations

Megiddo: I love that crown of thorns!
Nuke Fallout: I'm really digging the way he's pretty much a walking ground: zero.
Apocalypse: I'm impressed with the face. How did you do it?
X-23: I really like it. May have to steal <3

EDIT: Could you post a Darkseid? I haven't seen a decent one yet ;_;

Megiddo: I love that crown of thorns!
Nuke Fallout: I'm really digging the way he's pretty much a walking ground: zero.
Apocalypse: I'm impressed with the face. How did you do it?
X-23: I really like it. May have to steal <3

EDIT: Could you post a Darkseid? I haven't seen a decent one yet ;_;
1.apocalypse face i used the face paint that before the old looking face paint . then took the Japaneses sticker which is the single line brush stroke one. the used the devil horns to do the rest
2. go a head and use x-23
3. ill try to make darkseid but do u want how really looks like in the comic or do you want me to do my original spin on him

An original spin on him would be cool to see. I tried my own halfassed attempt and...well, let's just say Algol has never looked worse in a skirt D:

easly one of the best threads on this site! i love spawn, greed, and the villian from brutal legends the most! dont mind if we swap creation recipes? i have my own thread on here i can link you to to see if u like it. but so far im loving the creations!

Awesome Venom and Baby Vegeta!
Your Zelda creations have a lot of detail. Did you use ZWEI's style for Midna? I like making ZWEI teams.
I have Pan from Dragon Ball GT.

Last edited:
easly one of the best threads on this site! i love spawn, greed, and the villian from brutal legends the most! dont mind if we swap creation recipes? i have my own thread on here i can link you to to see if u like it. but so far im loving the creations!
sure send me the link sorry that i haven't been replying ive been busy at work

im back and i hope to stay that way
so here it some of the work i been doing while away
first im giving most of the credit for this one to arceus462s
thanks ur design and my old one combinded made a prefect one so thanks

now for my own creations i did a redo of my pain so here it is

i did a wing zero custom gundam

Last edited:
Back