Could somebody explain what just happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don-Quixote

[08] Mercenary
Well, I was messing around with raph for a bit and the next thing I knew he was biting Taki's neck. And no I don't mean his CF. I think it was some sort of throw, but im not sure. If you could point me in the right direction in what it was and how to perform it in the future, it would be much appreciated. Im pretty new to these forums and im not quite down with all the terminology yet, so please dumb it down for me. Thanks

let my guess u did his b+k which is his command side step and then u grab her with either a+g or b+g it does really matter which one u did the same grab would of come out, but yea that is a command grab that he has oddly enough that grab changes on the gender of the oppent so if u were to do it on a male charcter like nightmare raph would of just try to rip the oppent heart out aslo both grabs do the same damage 45

Yeah its a grab from a stance. If you mash buttons while he bites/grabs them in that he gains some life back too.

small note is that gender is based on the WEAPON Style. you can have a female siegfried CAS and it'll treat it like a male character

small note is that gender is based on the WEAPON Style. you can have a female siegfried CAS and it'll treat it like a male character

This is important. It's an essential part of my vampiric harlot with Raph's style, lol.

Speaking of B+K, does anyone here know (or has it already been discussed) that when his back is turned and you use B+K he AI's certain attacks and cripple stuns the opponent for a second?

Yup, that's the death stun. If a mid vert/kick hits Raph's side or back while he's in VE, the attack will be GIed and the opponent will be sent into their death animation. I don't know the exact window of timing, I think it's the same as his auto-evade from VE. Once you get the death stun, you can do the 3 Prep A combo, or if you're lucky enough to get hit from the side, you can do 44A+B, 2A+B/11B. You can try this out in training: pick Cass as your opponent, set her to 1st block and 2nd attack BB. Attack her with 8K and then VE immediately after.

One way to get it is do 44A on wakeup, hope the opponent rolls around for a bit, and then VE out of Prep and hope the opponent uses a mid. You'll probably just get thrown, but when it works it's funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back