Countdown to DEVASTATION 2K11!

With all hype around SummerJam wearing off, it is time to shift our attention to the next Soul Calibur 4 major in the United States, DEVASTATION 2K11!

Taking place in Phoenix, Arizona, on the weekend of October 7-9, DEVASTATION is far more than just a Soul Calibur tournament. There will be developers on site. There will be large pot cosplay competitions. There will be big money tournaments in dozens of games.

Basically, there will be an entire convention center full of awesomeness for the entire weekend. If you are looking for an excuse to come to the desert and experience the beautiful Arizona fall and the best gamers that the world has to offer in many different games, this is the time to do it!

DEVASTATION has been the only west coast Soul Calibur 4 major for the past two years, and this year is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever before. The list of Calibur players in attendance is impressive, and growing.

You can find 8WR community discussions, maps, housing and more HERE.

Do you think you are the best? Do you think you can beat the best? There is only one way to find out.

LET'S DO THIS

If i didn't have to work, i would probably fly down there just so i could get my ass handed to me from all the pro players...oh well.

Im personally excited as hell for this. Less than a month away!! I could NOT enter the SC tourney, and just be there and have a good time. Cant wait yall.....HYYYYYPPPPPEEEE.

im also hype cause ill have no kids and no wife.....woot!! And no lobo, im not gonna let you get me all fucked up so you can check out my junk while I sleep!!

HRD

Okay, I know this is kind of short notice, but it's looking like I'm probably gonna make this now (I've got a promise to keep). Now I may be able to reserve a couple of rooms at the Sheraton Phoenix which is like 2-3 blocks from the venue and it would only be $69/night+tax. So first come first serve. If I'm able to get more than one room that is. Let me know quick!

I want to go, but even though the price isn't much, it may be enough for me to not go. It's a shame... I was really looking forward to getting owned at SC. XD

I'll still try and make it, but it's unlikely.

Okay, I know this is kind of short notice, but it's looking like I'm probably gonna make this now (I've got a promise to keep). Now I may be able to reserve a couple of rooms at the Sheraton Phoenix which is like 2-3 blocks from the venue and it would only be $69/night+tax. So first come first serve. If I'm able to get more than one room that is. Let me know quick!

You saw my message in the Dev thread about this, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back