Crazy Baton Passes

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
Once upon a time, Astaroth drones were sent out to research maggots that fight. Astaroth drones were given a number as a name. One called 56 was not like your average Astaroth drone. He wasn't just a mindless drone, he had a Lizardman heart embedded inside him. This in turn made 56 a flesh eating Astaroth drone. Day by day, after demolishing every maggot who stood in his way, he kept eating their bodies and souls.

One day, Pyrrha Alexandra stumbled across 56 the man eating Astaroth drone. She.......

To be continued.....

Baton Pass to the next person who wants to add on to this silly story of mine.

under armor sounded niec until i realize it didnt actualy go under youre skin and it isnt actualy armor...... wats the point

liek imagine u get stabed by a knife and then your like .... .wowe nice im glad i have my under armor on under this weak skin of mine

seems like that would be better than those weird rubber shirts

under armor sounded niec until i realize it didnt actualy go under youre skin and it isnt actualy armor...... wats the point

liek imagine u get stabed by a knife and then your like .... .wowe nice im glad i have my under armor on under this weak skin of mine

seems like that would be better than those weird rubber shirts
Then 56 showed interest in devouring Pyrrha. It would appease his appetite because she sounds crunchy and she happens to harbor an evil air about herself. He then decides to.....

Pyrrha was alone in the forest looking to cut herself. So much tragedy followed in her wake that he needed the pain to know she was alive. It was the only thing that felt real.

56 felt an insatiable hunger growing inside of him, but this felt different. This meat looked so wan. So fragile. His lizard heart beat faster. He wanted to devour her pain.

To swing his axe the over the head Pyrrah. Hitting the invisible assassin Natsu, who was sent to end Pyrrah's life. She was indebted to 56 for saving her life.

But the golem knew none of that. He was perplexed and enraged; he had felt his axe bite flesh, he heard the wet, sickening sound of a grievous wound being opened, and yet Pyrrha stood before him unharmed. His confusion matched only by his wrath and perhaps his hunger, he pulled back his weapon to swing again. It was then that Pyrrha. . .

...realized that maybe 56 won't reject her if she became malfested. 56 on the other hand readied to swing his axe at.....

Nothing, because it turns out 56 was just mentally insane and is truely stuck in a cage
"Sir, its becoming unstable, seeing things that arent really there."
"i guess there is no hope, take it outback"

At the A1 Steakhouse, 56 was summarially cut into steaks and served with veggies.

Pyrrha, hapless wanderer that she is, happened to be served one of the prime cuts of 56 as she was surreptitiously stealing bread knives for later when the BLACKNESS would threaten to consume her. She could taste a sense of bitter disappointment and wistfulness in the meat.

Suddenly she knew what she had to do.

Pyrrha felt strange after her meal. The lizard heart had infused 56's blood with its special sauce. Now all who consumed 56 gained the strength of the food they consumed.

She hungered for strong warriors. Their fluids.

Despite her voracious appetite inherited by 56, she becomes less emotional and more inhuman. The cold and calculated Pyrrha 56 decides to go on a buffet in some rundown town, yet it didn't appease her appetite. It was then she decided to cherry pick her meals by gaining intel by her victims.

A couple of her victims relinquished bits and pieces of seven infamous warriors shrouded in mystery. They are Siegfried, Nightmare, Algol, Kilik, Edgemaster, Elysium, and Cervantes. Pyrrha 56 decides to seek out these meals hoping for something worthwhile. As she was...

Pyrrha's growing thirst for "fluids" push her onward, but she can't shake the problem she is facing regarding the new properties of her attacks. For once in a long time, questions and doubts began to flood her mind. Why has her weapon become ineffective? Where will this burning desire to devour promising warriors lead her? Why did that man have a moon tattooed on his face, and why did he accuse her of being a "half demon"? She at least new one thing; she would have to find a more reliable weapon.
As she continued to ponder she nearly ran into a strange looking man, wearing a mask that seem to be inspired by a rooster. He turns to face her and...

...but her identical twin sister, who is also oddly named Pyrrha, arrives at that exact place and time. She loses all of her memories due to a curse placed on her by a necromancer (let's say Dr. Orpheus from Venture Brothers), and ends up with the memories and personality of her deceased sister. Weirdly enough, she was even wearing the exact same clothing and hairstyle. So she...

Back