Crazy Baton Passes

...showed it by kick a passing rabbit daring to cross her path on the trail, bounding it into a tree trunk and leaving a bloodied stain on the bark. She did not care. She was not sorry.

Meanwhile...

Eduard Khil being one of the only mortals to ever be invited to Olympia, was a mortal of unfathomable power. This power gave himself an unquenchable thirst for combat of the verbal kind. He then materialized in front of FenrisZero and challenged him to a rap battle. FenrisZero then.....

FenrisZero then proceeded to drop the illest bars the world had ever witnessed. He had similes, metaphors, and he was the first and only rapper to ever grace the world with a quintuple entendre! However Eduard refused to be completely outclassed and dropped some vicious material of his own. He talked about wealth, hoes, politics, cooking, the Boondocks, nipple piercings, stocks, the triangle mole on Ice Cube's face, and of course various promiscuous women he's had his way with; an alleged one being Fenris's own mother. He mentioned anything to get recognition. The crowd that randomly appeared was hyped, but Fenris wasn't impressed. He had seen this material before. Smiling as his turn approached, he knew what he had to do...

57 Awoke from a horrible dream.

"Mc Whitefaaaaace!" he bellowed, and bullrushed straight off the operating table, upsetting Fygul in the process.

"Aries take you nimwit!" He shouted.

57 didn't care. Somewhere, he knew a lizardheart beat still, and he would have it for his own. His chest meatball glowed hungrily.

Tummy aches, then bubble guts, and finally explosive diarrhea... then full circle to headaches again and ultimately death. Though she had faced death many times, she was not ready for a fate worse than death; explosive diarrhea. It could be compared to your soul being set aflame then forcefully ejected from your body. While she had no clue what the future would bring, she knew she had to immediately....

Her dragon, a great black beast that liked to eat children nudged her. She awoke surprised to note she was on her period again for the first time in 4 years since her barbarian husband died in a raid.

Her husband's killer was a stray Astaroth. Specifically, Astaroth #58.5. He was unique from the rest of the Astaroths, since he was the "robot" P2 type...in light blue. As she remembered 58.5's killing of her husband, 58.5 appeared out of nowhere and...

Asked if she could spare some oil for his rusty joints. Pyrrha reluctantly supplied him with what he asked for and 58.5 bowed while thanking her. To further praise her generosity, he jumped up and clicked his heels, following with a well choreographed little jig. This amused pyrrha and she danced along. He then exclaimed, "You'd have to have heart to come up with that number!" Pyrrha stared curiously. "What?", she asked. 58.5 stated it was just a joke and laughed loudly at his own humor. "I-I still don't think I-", Pyrrha started, but 58.5 interrupted. "You know I'm here to kill you right?", he asked. "...Oh", she replied as...

...Ukon and Sakon fell from the sky. "You better keep me amused," Sakon announced to 58.5. "I'll kill you two first!" 58.5 yelled at the two shirtless samurai after he finished oiling his rusty joints.

"I love these do or die situations!" Ukon yelled, drawing his ring blade that he totally didn't steal from Tira while she was out kidnapping children to make them into Soul Edge's servants.

Yeeeeeeah...

...they were all suited up and ready to go until Kunimitsu appeared and told them to go back to Japan to help Yoshimitsu the Second rise to power. The ninjas then leave leaving a livid 58.5 and the pitiful Pyrrha to themselves.

Pyrrha now had the angry golem's eyes upon her. She....

She had to fight, now fully aware of the situation she had found herself in, 58.5 had brought this on himself. 58.5 now fully oiled had no more excuses and lunged forward, however what appeared to be a small meteorite came smashing down to the earth between them, once again interrupting the battle.

Wondering just what this new development was all about and more importantly exactly when they might be able to settle their long standing grudge, together they peered into the small crater when suddenly, a small green head appeared from the hole.

The strangely frail looking little creature jumped out with surprising agility, apologising for interrupting their fight to death, he asked if they might direct him to the Tower of Lost Souls...

Neither Pyrrha nor 58.5 knew what this small green, strange-talking creature was talking about. Enraged that their fight was interrupted, 58.5 swung his hammer (made of a giant rock tied to a shaft, like his "Monster Hunt" weapon in V) at the creature. The creature jumped back, and drew a strange glowing short sword from his robe.

"Your vision, anger has clouded," the small green man said. "Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to the Dark Side."

Back