Crowtournationals #10 - The Year We Made Crow

crow_winters

[11] Champion
WHEN: April 18th, 2009
WHERE: Detroit, MIchigan. The Crowpartment, PM for directions.
HOW MUCH: $5 for SF4, $1 for SC4

*Soul Calibur 4 Singles*
Starts- 5:00pm
Double Elimination
System- XBOX 360
BYOC
Prize Pot- 1st gets 100%
Rounds per Match- 2/3 first rounds, 3/5 after that, 4/7 finals
Time Limit- Default
Lifebars- Default
Soul Gauge- Default
Characters- Everyone except Bonus
Stage Select- Random

*Street Fighter 4 Singles*
Starts- 7:30pm. You must be signed up/paid for before 7:30pm. I will not wait for you
Double Elimination
System- XBOX 360
BYOC
Prize Pot- 1st gets 60%, 2nd gets 30%, 3rd gets 10%
Rounds per match - 2/3 first rounds, 3/5 semis and finals, 4/7 grand finals
All Settings- Default

Didn't show up again because I've been trying to land a job. Woo. I'll try to make this.

I have to work.

I can make it for SF4, but not SC. :(

I will try and get my set up over there. If it is not needed for the SF tourney, will try to get some SC casuals on it unless some one plans to bring an SC only set up.

Are we going to have a lot of people there like last time Crow?

*Sniffle* I wish I could go... but I'm living in a separate state with absolutely no money or form of transportation (Besides JOSH BALLARD, but I'm still scurred to approach him).

crow wtf post this on SRK u tard. 3x the turnout for SF4 last time just wasn't good enough. :(
nvmd javi was being a nazimod

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE YOU MUST COME TO TOURNEY AND MASH BUTTONS

Hey Michigan State and all surrounding players.

I know we are in a recession.

But I want you guys to come to our NExt SFIV SCIV Dual tourney. Buffalo will for sure make it. I know you guys have the community to reach, but just needs planning.

I'm looking at May 9th as tourney day. PLMK whats works for you guys....thanks.

Hey Michigan State and all surrounding players.

I know we are in a recession.

But I want you guys to come to our NExt SFIV SCIV Dual tourney. Buffalo will for sure make it. I know you guys have the community to reach, but just needs planning.

I'm looking at May 9th as tourney day. PLMK whats works for you guys....thanks.

Unlikely for me.

*Sniffle* I wish I could go... but I'm living in a separate state with absolutely no money or form of transportation (Besides JOSH BALLARD, but I'm still scurred to approach him).

i'm always down with giving rides to people, i just haven't been able to make the last couple because school is that serious

it looks like i will be able to go to this one, however, so if we can set something up then you would be more than welcome!

Looks like I am only working till 4:00 on Saturday, so if I hurry I should be able to make it for SoulCalibur. :D

Back