Custom Double Cheese Burger Guide Revision 2.0

Valei

[09] Warrior
Originally posted on TekkenZaibatsu the guide has been updated and moved to 8wayrun for all to enjoy!

Custom Double Cheese Burger Guide Revision 2.0

Intro:

Ah yes the infamous double cheeseburger. For only $1 you can experience it's greasy glory. What some people don't realize is this beefy delight is highly customizable. In this guide you will learn how to custom your Double cheeseburger in a number of ways. You will also learn how to cheat the Mcsytem and get some pretty cool burgers. Ok well lets begin with some staple combos.

Plain:
Beef, Cheese, Bun. This is the the double cheese burger in it's essence. This is what we will be customizing. Ideally all burgers start of this way all though Mcdonalds has a standard which is referred to below.

McStandard:
Plain + mustard, ketchup, pickles and onions. Mcdonalds staple kinda boring and repetitive if you ask me.

FRY-Lock:

McStandard + French Fries: Aww yeah this is one of my personal favorites. All you do is get a small french frie and dump the whole thing under the bun. You may want to use some extra ketchup for this one.

Bacon:
Plain + Bacon, Mayo. This one is greasy as hell but it is delicious! Not for those on diets by any means.

BBQ:
Plain + BBQ sauce: Simple and tasty. This one also can be comboed with the FRY Lock for BBQ Fry lock or with the Bacon for BBQ Bacon. Or you could combine both for BBQ Bacon FRY Lock! That combo is for the brave and hungry.

"The Gang Bang!":

2 Beef patties stacked on one chicken pattie with 2 more Beef patties beneath it all under the same bun... Mayo/Ranch dressing on both sides of the chicken. Heh... I picked this up straight from the Ghetto. The title plus ingredients do all the explaining if you don't get it just look it up on youtube or something...

Poor Mans Big Mac aka "Chico Burger" "Ghetto Mac" :
Ok this is kinda like a real life cheat code or a command throw. What I mean by that is you need to input commands prior to ordering. Ok before attempting ordering this Burger you need to practice. Repeat after me:

"Hi I'd like 5 double cheesebugers WITHOUT mustard and ketchup. ADD Mac Sauce and Lettuce please". Try not to laugh at the cashiers reaction.

Make sure they repeat it back just like you said. If done correctly you will have ordered a Big Mac minus the seeds and that whack ass bread piece in the middle. This combo F@king pwns! Big Macs are what $3-4? this combo makes them a buck!

Noahs Ark:

"And he came with 2 of Every animal..." Ok this is for the most manly of fast food eaters out there. Survive this one and you have my utmost respect. Here's the combo.

Mcstandard + 2x Spicy chicken patty + 2x McFish + 2x Bacon + Frys inbetween layers : Mustard, Ketchup, tarter sauce, BBQ. This combo will drain your life bar with one lunch. Consider this one the Algol of the list it's just too Powaful!

Well that's all I got for now I'll add more in the next revision. I hope this helps you guys next time your at Mc's. If you have a creation you'd like share just post it and I made at it later.

Poor Mans Big Mac aka "Chico Burger" "Ghetto Mac" :
Ok this is kinda like a real life cheat code or a command throw. What I mean by that is you need to input commands prior to ordering. Ok before attempting ordering this Burger you need to practice. Repeat after me:

"Hi I'd like 5 double cheesebugers WITHOUT mustard and ketchup. ADD Mac Sauce and Lettuce please". Try not to laugh at the cashiers reaction.

Make sure they repeat it back just like you said. If done correctly you will have ordered a Big Mac minus the seeds and that whack ass bread piece in the middle. This combo F@king pwns! Big Macs are what $3-4? this combo makes them a buck!

Actually, we have a button on most of our cashiers that says "Big Mac Jr." which adds the price of the lettuce and the dressing (something along the lines of $0.80) when people order that. It's still cheaper but yeah just a little tidbit.

/McDonald's Restaurant management powers

I work at McDonalds and I hope you die..DIE...DIE!!!!!

I hate stupid customers that insist on custimizing every fucking thing in their order.

Plus we charge for stuff so that good'ol double isn't a buck.

I will charge you for everything fuck all you MCDonalds goers. Mwhahahahahaha

You even have to pay for sauce. I laugh when people end up spending over a dollar on a few packs of BBQ sauce...epic

Yeah and you pay for shred and mac sauce...too bad

Plus if someone is really annoying I will conviently forget that you wanted your fries no salt or your double no ketchup

Back