CvS2 ReMix (Version: FINAL!!!)

devildigimon

[09] Warrior
CvS2 ReMix (Version: FINAL!!!)

Yo everyone. Some of you guys may not remember, but a while ago I released a mugen based remake of CvS2 (under Digimonemporer). It did okay, but I was never satisfied with the game because I felt there was more that could've been done (like stages I wanted, music, characters changes, etc). Now after a long break and actually putting more time, energy, and stress into the game...I AM FINALLY DONE WITH IT!

I have worked on this game for two years (and no that doesn't include when I first announced it on SRK/Willvolution...I worked on this way before then) and to be honest I think I did all that I could do (all that I wanted to do...lol) with the game.

This game is solely for fun/enjoyment. It's not meant to be taken seriously! But it could be...I suppose. :) I really wanted to share the final version of the game with you guys. Because after all, we all have an exceptional interest in fighting games.

Remember, this game is yours! And you're free to do whatever you deem necessary to enhance your experience with the game. Except sell it...lol!!!

The following are files to be downloaded for the game:

http://files.filefront.com/CvS2+ReMix+Hella+Importantzip/;13545134;/fileinfo.html

This file is pretty much the manual to the CvS2 ReMix game. It also has a lot of detailed information about the game's history, game's fighting sytem, a little about myself (or about how much of a noob I am...lol), and etc.

http://files.filefront.com/CVS2+Remixzip/;13545217;/fileinfo.html

After you unzip this file, this becomes your CVS2 Remix folder/directory.

http://files.filefront.com/chars+Azip/;13541579;/fileinfo.html

chars A zip file

http://files.filefront.com/chars+Bzip/;13541516;/fileinfo.html

chars B zip file

http://files.filefront.com/sound+Azip/;13540885;/fileinfo.html

sound A zip file

http://files.filefront.com/sound+Bzip/;13541015;/fileinfo.html

sound B zip file

http://files.filefront.com/sound+Czip/;13540676;/fileinfo.html

sound C zip file

The manual explains what to do with the chars A, chars B, sound A, sound B, and sound C files.

I would provide pics of the game. But I have no camera. So if someone could be so kind to take some in game clips that would be hella awesome. And of course I'll add it to the first post and rep what's really good.

Finally here is a critical segment from the manual that I want you all to read here:

Under no circumstances am I trying to compete with the original CvS2 game, it's players, or anyone who took part into developing the game/series.

If anything, me creating this game is my showing of how much of a fan I am of the game. And in me hoping that the next installment of the series...if any, would have some of the characters or type of music in the next game. But this is wishful thinking...lol!

Second - I DID NOT CREATE ANY OF THE CHARACTERS AND STAGES, OR COMPOSE ANY OF THE MUSIC - FROM SCRATCH, IN MAKING THIS GAME. The ONLY original thing
I did: was the artistic editing and compiling of all the contents I used
to create this game (and boy lemme tell you, that shit isn't easy at all...if you want/try to do it right). So character sprites, stage back
grounds, and music used credit should all go to the original authors (who
are mentioned in the def. files of all the content used in the game). I
thank them wholeheartedly for the time, energy, and talent they put into
creating whatever it was I used in my game.

For legality sake: I just want to make it clear, that all the contents
used were free to download. M.U.G.E.N related content can't/shouldn't be
sold for any reason whatsoever. IT'S ALL FREE. It's all fan based.

Okay, damn...that was a lot of talking lol. And I hope you (the reader)
has a firm understanding of where I'm coming from and the reason behind
the game. I truly hope you enjoy this game. And if you don't well that's
fine too...I guess LMAO. :)

Of course we should use this thread to talk about the game. Constructive criticisim is always welcomed. But to be honest, I'm not doing nothing more with the game. I'ma play it as it is. And like I said earlier, the game is now yours to download and do whatever you want.

Happy gaming...

Respectfully,

Webster Snow Jr. (Devildigimon/Digimonemporer)

P.S:

I'm an idiot...how could I forget,

This game has 165 stages! ALL WITH THEIR OWN BGMs (hand selected by me...lol).

There are 102 characters! And that doesn't include alternate forms for some characters.

Some characters in the game:

- Yashiro (SNK)
- Guy (Capcom)
- Goenitz (SNK)
- Zero (Capcom)
- Andy Bogard (SNK...you better love his CvS2 play style...lol)
- R. Mika (capcom)
- Kula (SNK)
- Hayato (Capcom)
- Diamond (SNK)
- Fei Long (Capcom)

Like I said, this is just a sample. I really hope you enjoy the roster of characters!

Here's some pics of the game (thanks to Drex of SRK, telling me how to take pics from my computer screen...lol):

CvS2ReMixsnap.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap2.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap3.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap4.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap5.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap6.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap7.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap8.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap9.jpg

CvS2ReMixsnap10.jpg

Image from P.o.t.S:

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cvs2remix.png

2 years huh? Congratulations. You should/need to put up some screenshots if possible so that people here can see it.

I have been waiting for someone to build a MUGEN game that I wanted to download, so I'll give yours a try. I had built one of my own but ended up deleting it which now I wish I didn't since I put months into figuring out how to work it, finding good stuff to use, and then doing play testing. Then for some reason it would error anytime I tried to continue and I no longer had the time or the patience to figure out what the issue was or to start over from scratch, so I ended up deleting it.

I hope your build is badass which will save me the trouble of having to build my own again because I don't feel like going through that process again.

I want KOF:Z to be finished. :/

I'll probably give this a shot. Have a stick, may as well play.

Can you release it all in a folder we can just download it, instead of having to download everything seperately and installing it outselves?

I am downloading as i type.....I'll take pix for u if u want

Yeah that would be hella awesome if you could do that!!!

2 years huh? Congratulations. You should/need to put up some screenshots if possible so that people here can see it.

I would if I had the means to do so. I tried to download and use Fraps, but I couldn't get it to work :( I don't have a camera/video recorder anymore...it got stolen :( Any suggestions?

Oh and yeah you guys, sorry! But filefront.com is the site I trust the most to handle my files appropriately. And unfortunately you can only download files a gig or less at a time. And it took me literally 20 hrs to upload everything online (all 6 files...WTF)...so yeah

not really in the mood to go through that again...lol!

If someone makes a torrent out of my game, I'll be sure to let you guys know asap. But someone who already downloaded everything, said it took him less than an hour to get files downloaded, configured, and playing the game.

So lemme know...

Hell no! i had to leave my computer on all night for it to download! the whole thing is about 3.5 gigs, so ya betta make space. it's hella worth it tho.

I havent had time to really play it, but so for it feels solid. More feedback later

Ill put it on LimeWire if thats ok with ya

(ps. thats a lot of char.)

ooo yea, Dhalsim is like super fukin broken or something......
team vs. ftw....Nakoruru and Ex Leona FTW!

Attachments

• 0407091027.jpg
    0407091027.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 144
Wow, i just beat Team Arcade in this and all it said was

"CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE BEST"

I litterally loled wen i saw dat...

is anyone else playing this?

LOL...yeah I had to add that.

And yeah, me and my friends play it like once a week. It's pretty fun.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game. :)

Back