Dampierre Punishment "Now's My Chance!" (W.I.P)

If you fight vs raphael and he uses 3 B shadow evade stuff you can always do A+B even if he hit you with 3 B it will hit him before he can land any of his evade moves. You can also use 2b or 2k but that only works if he is in close range.
For shadow evade B and shadow evade k you can use 4 B aswell evade A will hit you. Evade B only works if you have enough space behind you if you stand close to him it will clash otherways you get out pretty easy.

Just been working on my Leixia matchup and when she does B+KK you can interrupt the last hit with 6B then follow up with B!E!, this also works by just pressing A or 6A to interrupt then follow up with B!E!, this probably works on other characters with airborne moves too but i haven't tested it yet.

im wondering why this thread makes no mention of 44K BE. I recently started using this move, and ive found it to be his best TC punisher. Its TC frames are very good and it does at least 63 damage and as much as 90ish.

Even outside punishment, ive started warming up to 44K. Its mostly safe, does good guage damage, is very evasive, and tracks pretty well. Its like a worse version of Aeon 4B+K ( which is amazing).

I mainly use 44K BE in combos, yes its got good TC frames but you got to think of the random factor that happens, if it makes you fly into the air, you can be hit and punished. There are better TC moves to use like 623B and 11B since these moves lead you into B!E! and can make over 100 damage.

I dont really trust 623B tc frames as a high counter, and 11B is too slow. I guess I should clarify where 44B would fit in. Against reactable highs: things like Xiba 3BKK, Apat 22BA, etc. I think most people in these situations would just duck and WS K combo. 44K BE can used instead here for much more damage. The flip part combos into the rolls if done on a standing opponent, so that risk isnt there (u actually want the dive to happen). In a high level match, these opportunities wont come up as much, but its still good to have something strong to discourage the use of these moves.

Last edited:
I have started to use the 44K(BE) more online but at high level play I usually dont risk it, I do use more 623B than 44K(BE) its a pretty good move and the knock down when Damp goes airborne is something you do want to happen (Some good PB shenanigans)

I know this SA is pretty dead but as some people may know I've been doing some punishment guides on my Youtube Channel, and working on Siegfried as I type this, I am thinking of making a separate thread for these video guides I make, as soon as I finish all the match ups I would like to redo Patroklos, Z.W.E.I, Leixia and Natsu into shorter videos and easier to understand.

Im saying this here to make sure its ok for everyone if I make a separate thread for them so its easier to locate but if its a problem I can also post them here and maybe AZY can post them to the original post.

Back