Dampierre Theater! - Video Discussion Thread

So here's some of my offline casuals, from a few weeks ago, bear in mind I was playing on an xbox pad (normally use ps3 pad, need to buy converter though) which wasn't too bad but some of my inputs interpret differently 2k coming out as 3k etc

Quite a bit of a watch, useful feedback would be great.
With the alpha pat matchup, against a very good one especially, he can really shut you down your options 1k on block FP, interruptions, 66B~PB grounded hit etc, so the way I see it, you have to be patient and punish at all times possible, throw-breaking as well is crucial.

There's some other stuff I wish to say but it's quite long winded

Also 33B 2363B from alpha is a bitch....I swear down...but hey there you go!

Myself (Dampierre) vs Syn (Alpha Patroklos)

Might post some online stuff if I'm feeling it tonight

AZ

Your B!E consistency has really improved, AZ!

Thanks you!

Other than that, there's still room for me to grow and improve, in other aspects such as defense, and not making silly whiffs/errors.

I will say though, I love to GI, imo something underused (which I see why), I don't see it being used as much in other vids I come across.

AZ

What does this mean?
Is there a way to do that kind of Dampierre or is this just somekind of dark magic?

What does this mean?
Is there a way to do that kind of Dampierre or is this just somekind of dark magic?

Xbox mod hacking...ugh..I generally don't encourage it unless it's for lols like this.

I've never heard that cry from that cervy crouch throw.

AZ

How's about my Dampierre play?

Hello messiah154!!

Few things

A+B, dash B!E! is much better option than what you used first time (8B+K)
Try and confirm that 623B actually hits them before attempting B!E!, it seems you are too used to combo that you even do it when 623B is blocked! (I have seen this in other Damp videos, you're not the only one)

It seems the Xiba player had no idea how to properly deal with you

I hope to see more vids from you, keep working on your Dampierre.

I don't mean to be picky, but it would be great if you could use actual Damp rather than CaS, I just have a thing to be turned off by CaS characters (mainly because of inaccurate hitboxes and minor damage differences/speed range etc)

AZ

Don't worry about the damage differences and hitbox of my CaS. I deliberately skipped out on a shirt to keep the hitbox as normal as possible and the stat ring never changes with the Dampierre style no matter the height of the character.

I wanted to try the 77 or 11 B to B!E! like how OOFMATIC does it, but then the move has so much disadvantage and I had lag during the fight.

I recently just picked up Damp about a week ago, i think im fairly good but there is alot more i need to improve on lol.

Just so you know, 6B 1K isn't guarenteed. Nice video though.
Yea i know lol but it works most of the time for me to catch people out but i should really use 1B more often afterwards but 1K is just pure reflex lol. And thanks for feedback :).

Edit: Here is another vid of mine, enjoy.

I posted these in the media section but i figure i'd post them here too!

Cervantes vs Dampierre(Me)

Dampierre(Me) vs Ezio Auditore

α Patroklos(thenewperson1) vs Dampierre(Me)

Heres a video I made showing the input for B!E!. Sorry for the bad video quality, I made it with my phone

Back