Dampierre's "stances"

It seems like it also takes into account rotation, so mash attack buttons while spinning the stick.

Also, Dampierre automatically falls into Poker Bluff after recovering from Wallsplat. Lulz.

I have a feeling that he falls into Poker Bluff more often than we know now. Maybe certain stuns cause PB to happen?

It seems like it also takes into account rotation, so mash attack buttons while spinning the stick.

Also, Dampierre automatically falls into Poker Bluff after recovering from Wallsplat. Lulz.

I found this hilarious.

His grab is similar in the case of both Patroklos' and Yoda's 66B+G command grab, once you grab them, you have to MASH EVERYTHING to get the most damage and the possibility of landing the ending of the grab.

Simply, MASH ALL OF TEH BUTTONZ!

Just found out today to my dismay, if the opponent mashes more than you do, you get less hits, it mildly ruined my day but hey I suppose...:)

Something I were to wish for for Dampierre to have perhaps would be a move from FP and PB stance with aGI properties, maybe two for each, one for horizontal, one for all vertical moves, incase the good opponent wishes to make a punish...I dunno, just felt it was one of the elements he misses..

AZ

any use for FP throws?

-LAU

Pretty much use it's only is against those who crouch after teching generally after bnb combos, however there are times they'll stay grounded or just keep rolling side to side to avoid it.

If you are successful then use FP A+G if you're near a wall or edge of ring (if you're lucky you'll get your desired throw respectively), in open field go for FP B+G if you want to to have a stab at going for high damage. Also bear in mind, depending on the angle, you may get sidethrows as well.

I haven't played much with this in the lab, would actually be great if it could catch rolls, or if there were a grounded version, something like FP 2A+G. I'll explore more on this tonight actually...

AZ

Pretty much use it's only is against those who crouch after teching generally after bnb combos, however there are times they'll stay grounded or just keep rolling side to side to avoid it.

If you are successful then use FP A+G if you're near a wall or edge of ring (if you're lucky you'll get your desired throw respectively), in open field go for FP B+G if you want to to have a stab at going for high damage. Also bear in mind, depending on the angle, you may get sidethrows as well.

I haven't played much with this in the lab, would actually be great if it could catch rolls, or if there were a grounded version, something like FP 2A+G. I'll explore more on this tonight actually...

AZ

ok... maybe i need to be more clear.

FP B from my understanding it's a mid... guard crush... decent damage.

I will understand if FP throws are high... or even low.... that'll give a mid/high or mid/low mixup

now who in the right mind will make an effort to duck FP B or FP throw.... it just doesn't make sense to me.. i feel like i'm missing something here....

-LAU

now who in the right mind will make an effort to duck FP B or FP throw.... it just doesn't make sense to me.. i feel like i'm missing something here...

FP A+G_B+G both catch techs and deal slightly more dmg based on the direction your opponent was teching. FP B just does a lot of dmg and if you land behind your opponent after the hit you get two free PB Ks, which are both hit confirmable. In my opinion, FP is more of a gimmick with high dmg potential than anything else. Still, FP can be a decent tech trap if you're really clever with it.

i remember BRIEFLY testing it i don't remember it worked as tech trap because that was my initial thoughts as well

-LAU

The problem is that the tracking isn't perfect, but it should still be able to catch most techs. Also, 1K is slow and has terrible tracking which makes FP even less practical.

After 3A, FP A+G*B+G catches all tech except at tip range, in which case you can tech out of it backwards. After 1K, FP A+G*B+G catches all tech, and side tech will give side throws.

His grab is similar in the case of both Patroklos' and Yoda's 66B+G command grab, once you grab them, you have to MASH EVERYTHING to get the most damage and the possibility of landing the ending of the grab.

Simply, MASH ALL OF TEH BUTTONZ!

Is this confirmed though? I've never mashed any buttons during his grabs and gotten the full amount of h its 7/10 times (Lucky me I suppose) in both online AND offline, assuming that makes a difference.

So I'm not sure on the truthfulness of this. Has it been tested?

Is this confirmed though? I've never mashed any buttons during his grabs and gotten the full amount of h its 7/10 times (Lucky me I suppose) in both online AND offline, assuming that makes a difference.

So I'm not sure on the truthfulness of this. Has it been tested?

This might be true, but could you post a video of this? Just show a video of B+G with the command history displayed getting 60+ dmg without mashing, that should be good enough.

I have a feeling that he falls into Poker Bluff more often than we know now. Maybe certain stuns cause PB to happen?

this is true because sometimes after i get knocked down in the middle of someones combo i can low grab them ( hilarity and raging insues)

Back