DARK SOULS 2- Praise the sun

I have the $120 collectors edition pre-ordered and will be picking it up at the midnight release\
same here! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

I have a friend already playing the game...
111.jpg

Toby-gonna-cry.jpg

I may have posted this somewhere else trying to find this thread xD

Poor PC players, lmao.
Tomorrows the day! Im hoping my crappy local Kmart will have it in stock early in the morning then I can go pick it up. And if I cant, then Imma have to order it from Gamestop because it looks like Amazon PS3 copys are all sold out atm. :(

Is there nowhere you can order the Black Armor Edition from online? I only see the special and standard edition online. Thought I had ordered it before but had simply left it in my cart and it disappeared.

Is there nowhere you can order the Black Armor Edition from online? I only see the special and standard edition online. Thought I had ordered it before but had simply left it in my cart and it disappeared.

Yeah I'm having the same problem too. All the PS3 copys are out atm. I only see 360 Black Armor. (on Amazon) If I knew it was gonna be all sold out, I would of pre-ordered right away, lol.

But anyway, yeah... Im sure they're all sold out atm. Maybe they'll release them as DLC at one point or atleast Im hoping. Or the code for the armor will be inside the case just for getting it on release day. Haha. Some games do that.

I might just wait to get it then. I'm seriously not trying to shell out the same amount plus + and not get it. ~_~

Hiltless and sharp uchigatana +4 all day. Not +5 because fuck farming pure sharpstone.

I was gonna get DS2 tomorrow but forgot finals are next week so I'll buy it next weekend.

Not buying it. Atelier Escha & Logy comes out the same day, and that is likely to be harder to get in a few months.

Back