Darkmoonlight's CaS Characters!!!

Darkmoonlight

[13] Hero
Sorry for the blurriness XD

111230-000307.jpg
111230-000208.jpg

Name: Azalea Syter (Sigh Ter)
Birthplace: A meadow in France
Alignment: Once was evil, then found the light. Currently Good.
Style: Cassandra
Family: Brother- Still under the influence of Soul Edge
Mother- Soul was offered to Nightmare. (deceased)
Father- Not important according to her brother.
The people of her village brutally slaughtered.
Bio: Azalea was constantly moving from place to place. Her village was attacked by the army under the evil seed. Her people had become nomads roaming the land trying to find a place to fully settle.
One day, Azalea was sparring with her older brother. The village of elements was about to celebrate the festival with fireworks. Loud bangs erupted. They were not the fireworks. Large beastlike men iginted houses; flames sprouted from the hay roofs; people inside screamed with terror; the once happy celebratory people became fierce battlers.
Azalea and her brother searched for their mother. Azalea battled the tremendous army under the influence of the evil seed. Finally, she came across the beautiful women of her village. The girls and women were knelling before the monstrous armored knight. She had heard of him before and the sword that gleamed red like blood. The thrist of souls was agonizing for the Azure knight as he picked up all of the women with a single monster hand and devoured their souls.
"They will remain in my heart!"
I stood before him. With my blade I rushed to avenage my mother, but his sword stood me in my tracks. He was too powerful for me. I knelt before him saving my own life and pledged my service to him.
Months passed and Azalea found her brother who also slavlishly followed the one known as Nightmare. He gifted him demonic powers and thirst for souls. The Army gathered that day and headed to the Village of Water. A large attack was planned to take out the leader and take in the virgin souls. Nightmare sat upon his throne remembering the past souls he devoured. I was a servant to him now, and I stood by his side granting him his wishes. Suddenly, my mothers soul illuminated from Nightmare. "Azalea!" She screamed through Nightmare.
"Why are you doing this!" Her cries tumbled through my head. With my blade, I rose and attempted to attack nightmare. However, I only stabbed his arm due to his awakening. That night, Azalea managed to escape...
"I will kill nightmare at all costs." She said to herself. "But how can I get rid of the evil blood that has entered my body?"
Azalea searched for clues and ideas on purifying herself. Then she heard of a woman who was able to clean her soul. "Isabella Valentine" Azalea whispered through the cold night.

111230-000736.jpg

Name: Edmund Ripiere
Birthplace: Assumed to be Italy or France
Living in: Japan
Family: All he remembers are the faces of his parents (Assumed)
Sytle: Mitsu, but also Yoshimitsu like.
Biography:
Edmund was known as the peasant child. He had to work for everything in his life. One day, he stumbled upon a Chinese ship. He was offered a poistion to go to Japan where he would study the art of the Samurai.
When he arrived, the temple was destroyed. Monks were murdered along with vistors. The one who had done this carried a metal fragment; soul edge was its name. Edmund and the other sailors that were to become swordsmen were exiled and left on Japan. The group together trained themselves and reanimated the temple back to life and used the swords that were left behind.
A year passed and Edmund heard the rumors of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. Edmund didn't care for either sword, instead for a way to find his family. Maybe, he would find clues on his adventure.
He left what had became his home in search of his family and the evil swords destruction.

111230-002407.jpg

111230-002435.jpg

Name: Calls herself Rose, however her real name is Serra (Sar E uh)
Birthplace: Turky (Ottoman Empire)
Family: All living and well. Father- King of Scotland Mother- High place in government. Brother- Next in line for the throne. Sister- (twin sister) Traveling in search of the opposite sword.
Style: Seong- Mina
Biography:
Rose was content with her life. She was royality and still good looking for her age. Her twin sister had the same story; good looking, royal and all fancy. However, Everything changed the day her father attacked a small village.
Rose begged her father not to when her sister pleaded for the opposite. "Father!" Rose screamed.
"Do not question my choice! This village has excellent harbors for Scotland."
Rose did not share the true secret of why she wanted her father to not attack the village. Her love was there. He served in their defensive properties.
Rose left the palace and went in search for a way to bring back her beloved.
Later in her search, Rose heard that her sister had left in search of a way to kill her father. She wanted the throne for herself and nothing would stop her. The rage in Roses heart brought her to her true calling. "I will kill you Zerra! For David and all the other innocent villagers!"
With the Halbred in her hands, Rose raced North to find her sister.

Sorry for the bad biographies! Hope you enjoy :D

youre characters looking nice (its soul Calibur III) i think??
where did you take the pictues from and what camera did you used??

i also make my own screens (here 2 of mine)

CIMG1706.jpg
CIMG1702.jpg

i use a digital camera to make them an Exlim with 12.1 mega pixels

I used Soul Calibur Broken Destiny because the creation had more opitions and I used my webcam haha. I like yours too you should make a biography about her!

i already did, her name is Leandra she has a wiki page read her story if u like
she is my Fav/best Character

Back