Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Dead or Alive 5 just might give Tekken a run for its money this time around. They just need a better marketing team the game looks fuckin amazing lol. I just cant wait for September, Tekken & DOA5 will definitely get my money this time around!!

Oh Youtube comments you never fail to surprise me
Found this in the Rig debut trailer
its just wow....
Spoken like a true noob! Tekken "feels like a brick" to people who dont know how to play the game or move around the right way. Its not easy and button masher friendly like doa. A beginner can spend 10 minutes with doa and easily spam and do all sorts of cool counters.... Not in Tekken. Being a good Tekken player takes years of practice, and beginners like you will always look stiff and play the game like a brick. And btw I used to play doa at tournaments but I moved to tekken years ago.

I guess everyone has there reasons -__-

Oh Youtube comments you never fail to surprise me
Found this in the Rig debut trailer
its just wow....

I guess everyone has there reasons -__-
Sounds like a pro the commentor does. Saying that it takes "years of practice" and putting down another game. ._. Didn't know fishing for launchers and twitching through the stage was the definition of being good (pretty sure the twitching was mainly seen Tekken 5/6). *cough* Sorry, excuse my rant. Going back on-topic, so who is everyone's dream tag-team going to be in DoA5? Mine would probably be Lei-Fang and Kokoro/Kasumi/Ayane.

Brad and Eliot would be my go to tag team assuming they are both in the game. Tina and Hayate would be the other one.

I hope when the game is finished, nobody will come by and say "XXX is OP" or something along those lines. Although I'm liking what Team Ninja is doing with the game.
I'm just hoping Lei-Fang gets a little better this time. Not that she was bad in DOA4, but good god the ninjas are infuriating to fight against.

Looking at practice mode, it actually wasn't bad, but I would suggest more moves to practice defending against. Maybe a record option like SCV has.

Sounds like a pro the commentor does. Saying that it takes "years of practice" and putting down another game. ._. Didn't know fishing for launchers and twitching through the stage was the definition of being good (pretty sure the twitching was mainly seen Tekken 5/6). *cough* Sorry, excuse my rant. Going back on-topic, so who is everyone's dream tag-team going to be in DoA5? Mine would probably be Lei-Fang and Kokoro/Kasumi.
we gotta team up then. my mains are Kokoro and Lei-fang. along with Jahn Lee and i was learning Ayane before i switched to PS3.

^it's so funny if they do that for that reason. Really... I can't go and explore other fighting games?

TRAITOR! You ain't part of the club no more...

Blimey.

I am a gigantic whore if that is the case.

Also my friend got me a Kasumi statue because he was drunk on ebay. And I showed him it. So yeah pics?

I still think my Tekken Facebook group removed me for mentioning I was going to play DoA5.

What a bunch of purists. And I meant that in a insulting way. I mean, the only reason I ever play fighting games is to play with friends. I don't care about EVO and all that crap.

So I am starting to get a little concerned with DOA5 - I am not overly technical so it is difficult to explain. I am just noticing that they are bringing in more and more stuns (like DOA4) and this upsets me.

To me the DEMO that came with NG3 was just awesome! I could play that version of DOA all day.

1st) They bring back 4 point (fine whatever) though i loved the new 3point + expert
and now) It seems they are bringing back that hardcore stun mechanic that is the reason DOA4 is "loose" shall we say. I am worried we will have another DOA 4 on our hands...

Maybe I'm trippin...

Well personally i prefer tekken and I do think Tekken takes a lil more to play than DOA (despite people see it as a juggle fighter) however, DOA isnt a bad game because it still could be as deep as tekken. It's more about fundamentals when it comes to fighters and as long as every gamer see's that then any fighting game can be deep it just has to have a community to back it. From the video where Jann Lee vs La Mariposa or however you spell her name the footsies and fakeout wave dashing looks good and even I cant deny that made me interested.

Back