Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

No. Jeuxvideo seems to have posted it by mistake, hence them pulling it from their site and TN having it taken down on YouTube.

That said, we've found another video link so we could keep it up on our front page.
http://shoryuken.com/2012/09/10/dead-or-alive-5-mila-vs-tina-story-mode-cutscene-and-gameplay/
I thought it was leaked because other than the little cinematic with Brad getting himself ready for final boss status the display of Mila's move set was terrible. I would hope that TN would do a better job at making me want to play her.

I thought it was leaked because other than the little cinematic with Brad getting himself ready for final boss status the display of Mila's move set was terrible. I would hope that TN would do a better job at making me want to play her.
Which video are you talking about ?Was the final boss already revealed ?

Chill out out guys, I'm just messing around.

I'm admittedly slightly disappointed that Mila isn't classic boxing style but she still looks fun.

Mila has that "Hitomi, Power Up!" punch! I don't know if I'll main her but she looks somewhat fun to play. Seems like her play style may be somewhat similar to Aoi in VF5.

Guys finally we got Mila's render, the wait is over...!!!!! She is awesome and an interesting new character, a MMA champion.... :D mila.jpg

The game looks very nice but im still not sure whether i will play it. Played ttt2 now.. dont know if this game can top it. Other thing im worried is... can i play this game in the living room with ppl i respect watching? Im mainly pointing at the sexism stuff :P

Which video are you talking about ?Was the final boss already revealed ?
Just a joke.

The game looks very nice but im still not sure whether i will play it. Played ttt2 now.. dont know if this game can top it. Other thing im worried is... can i play this game in the living room with ppl i respect watching? Im mainly pointing at the sexism stuff :P
Are you kidding? Tekken has Eye Candy just like every other fighting game out there

If you like TTT2 more, I respect that. But DOA is only sexist if you make it sexist. People act like the female body is the most inappropriate thing on this earth, and that it should be flat and covered in 1000 layers of clothing. There's nothing wrong with attractive women that aren't shamed by their bodies in a fighting game. The bitches at my high school wear less than most of these girls. And the DOA swimsuits aint' got nothin' on what I see at swimming pools. Don't be ashamed of titties! (;

Back