Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Shit, you're a man of amazing self control. I would've swiped my copy as soon as it came it.

And does anyone know a good complement to Helena for a tag team? I haven't given much thought to that.
It would be nice to swipe it but there are cameras everywhere lol and I think Kokoro and Lei-Fang also would be a good complement to Helena as well.

So this is totally random but I guess I'm having a decent week, not only did I get my DOA 5 way early, I just won two tickets to Madonnas concert in the golden circle. Basically in the pit, like 1,000 $ tickets!

So umm yeah :D decent week!

(I still wish there was customization in DOA) :|

These are the swimsuits that i need to figure out how to unlock?! if anyone knows...

486788_484853594865617_208516330_n.jpg

229981_484853524865624_1568464046_n.jpg

I dont think kasumi or ayane have - just some of the chicks...

These are the swimsuits that i need to figure out how to unlock?! if anyone knows...

486788_484853594865617_208516330_n.jpg

229981_484853524865624_1568464046_n.jpg

I dont think kasumi or ayane have - just some of the chicks...
I heard you have to beat them on the highest difficulty (Legendary?) when they are wearing them and it's not a 100% guarantee they will unlock even if you win.

I happened to be lurking on freestepdodge.com the last couple of days and I noticed someone mention that the netcode is terrible. Like seriously if I have another Mortal Kombat on my hands I'm gonna punch something. Real Shit.

That's hilarious, actually.
But SC5 is for 2013?
Actually, scratch what I said. This is just for a CEO-sponsored mini-event that happens next week.

I guess if people show up and play they'll keep it onboard for future events. Seems doubtful, though...I don't think everyone out there knows what we know about the game...

So I have pretty much unlocked all the costumes except for these last three for LISA TINA and CHRISTIE...

* Kasumi and Ayane don't have much - Ayanes selction is really bad (I think)
* kokoro gets a black version of her Kimono as a last costume (but with a white slit, looks lame)
* All & all I think the costumes in DOA 5 are ok.

Clearly they want to Rape us with DLC. It blows me away that so many people were anti customization, it could have a made DOA such a cool game. With constant new designs online... :(

They shoulda tapped Sega for netcode advice since they were already working together on the game. VF5:FS runs pretty well online.

Also if its true that you have to collect all the "tittles" before alpha is playable, than no one will have alpha for a long time. Some of these titles are like "play 1000 with tina, win 100 win with tina, etc"... so if she is playable it will take a long long time to unlock her!

A Challenge!!!
I`ll Take it!
Thx for the info.

Back