Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Well I like the game but I hate how blocking is discouraged anyway cant wait to get the vita version maybe ill get into it there I really like the game, my favorite is rig man what an awsome fighting style

Well I like the game but I hate how blocking is discouraged anyway cant wait to get the vita version maybe ill get into it there I really like the game, my favorite is rig man what an awsome fighting style

When I finally understood that the spiraling in the air was a STANCE:

b78cc71f_z3450_mind-blown.jpeg

where did you find the video
???
Is this question really serious ment?
If yes, then this is my comment----> "YOUTUBE"
(search bar functions/filter helps..just type the name what you are looking for...and the time/days..for new ones"

so those combo's are really useable in the new patch?
No im just trolling!
Just kidding, yes they are useable in the new version..till the stagger escape glitch update comes...
so enjoy it and abuse it(im honest)
You are welcome, always glad if i can help people out in this Game.

A question to the folks who are already playing on PS3 this game, how is the netcode after the patch?
The same?
Worse?
Still the same?

Just have some fun with it for now, you might find something out that way. Can't constantly be work.
I'm trying. Today I got zero wins, against pretty much the same type of opponents you can always find on ranked. I got to fight Vincent, Skyturnsblue and Brittboy among others. Couldn't eek out a win against them either, I would say they're on my skill level, but the lag makes it difficult to do much of anything. Then again, its unlikely I could even win against those at around my skill level
It's a little more loose on the string system. The Side Step system isn't linear/half-circle/full-circle and is instead tracking/no tracking. The opponent can struggle against most stuns to speed up the stun instead of specific parts of the stun. Overall attacks do less damage, and the focus is more on patternistic string application more so than poking frame traps.

Lastly, it's honestly easier to see the fluidity, animation smoothness, and just has a lot more flash than VF does. Itagaki probably said it best that VF is an old-fashioned sushi bar and DOA is a modern sushi bar where the waitresses are on roller skates and fun clothing.

Oh, and the online isn't as good as VF5 though you have a wider audience to play from. However, out of that wider audience comes a large percentage of players who just don't know how to play and don't care to learn properly.

I can't really see string variance, at least with Kokoro, in anyway, remotely effective. Most strings aren't guaranteed and they're much easier to hold out of. Worse still, many of them are disadvantaged on hit and free canceling a lot of that isn't going to fly very well

And with Kokoro, I don't normally run off strings. Usually I hit opponents with two-hit strings, and pokes, rather than anything else. Often times I cancel or set up situations where I can apply pressure or knockdowns. Most of time, they don't work. I've stopped using Heichu throw (236T) because it simply gets punished. I don't use mids much anymore because everyone holds mid. I don't really even use 8P mix ups anymore either because every just escapes, blocks, and spams PPP.

In essence, all I can do nowadays is just counter stupid play, and its not very effective, because if I try to mix it up, it fails.

CH 2H+KK, 7K, BT P6P6Px4. CH 2H+KK, T > Eats PPP. 66P, 8P6P, 7Kx3. 66P, 1K > Eats low hold.

Opponent PPPPP. Me: 6P CH, wait > Opponent: PPPPP > Me: 6P CH > Opponent: 6PPPP > 3PP Heichu > PPPPP.

Exactly how am I supposed to improve when my opponents act like idiots and I can't do any sort of mix-ups or set ups?

Yeah, that's it. I'm donning the swimsuit and just saying screw it all. There's no point in trying to play well, when opponents don't wanna bother. They wanna spam, I'll give them spam.

Back