Dead Rising 2

I got it for xmas, i never played the first dead rising so im kind of a noob but i love it so far

Oh hey. I have it on 360 and I've been looking for someone to co-op with for that achievement. 99% of the people I run into online are morons who run in circles killing things for hours or get lost, and the 1% whoa ren't do one or two cases then leave. If you Wanna run through it I'd be happy to. Add me at "Ghengis John 2" on XBL.

I was close to lv 50 i think, my save data was on my fat ps3 but it died so i havent played since. You guys play the TIR online?

I'm on 360 on DR2. lvl 50 and yes I've played a lot of it. It sure can get lonely looking for a game though. Also I suck at slice cycles but I'm good at most of the other games. So I will lead the whole game by a massive margin... massive margin... then I lose. I hate slice cycles so much. Nerf them!

You can also add me at "Ghengis_John" on psn, but odds are you'll only find me playing Demon's Souls. Sorry, no dead rising there. I got LBP, Drake's Fortune 2 and something else that's floating around here, something good. Ah killzone 2. I have opened none of them. I say I think I wanna open LBP but I have Halo Reach, Fable 3 and a bunch of other shit also unopened. My brother went overboard this christmas. Go economy! So many games I'm a little repulsed at the thought of starting them. And this was after I'd bought myself New Vegas and Tekken 6 and promised I'd buckle down and get BB CS down. I kinda don't have the time for all these.

Back