Dear Namco: We need a way in practice mode to remain in soul charge after resetting positions!

TrickNachos

[01] Neophyte
Dear Namco: We need a way in practice mode to reset positions AND STAY / START OFF IN THE SOUL CHARGE STATE.

It's so annoying to have to practice anything in Soul Charge because of this...

Does anyone else feel the same way?

EDIT: Soul charge wallcombos are especially annoying to practice btw.

Last edited:
You can set soul charge to infinite so it doesn't drain.

As for reset positions I totally agree. The controller i use doesn't have a touch pad so I don't know if that's the button for reset but I keep having to do a move list demo to reset. There should be a reset option in the menu at least.

Yeah you can do both of these things already. If you set the soul gauge to max and then soul charge you will stay soul charged (but it will reset if you press the reset position command L1+R1, which is annoying)

What we really need is an option to make a hit always lethal hit.

Yeah you can do both of these things already. If you set the soul gauge to max and then soul charge you will stay soul charged (but it will reset if you press the reset position command L1+R1, which is annoying)

What we really need is an option to make a hit always lethal hit.
Yes! As well as being able to turn lethal hits off. It's pretty annoying when I'm trying out combos and I get unintended Lethals. But then again I didn't know how to reset before.

I'm saying we need to be able to stay in the soul charge state when we reset positions. Yes we can reset positions and soul charge every single time but if you are practicing something in soul charge it consumes so much time each time you have to soul charge...

A better feature to ask for would be Virtua Fighter 5 FS dojo with a display of the frame data. Make it happen.

They did? And even if so, what makes you think they can't be convinced? And if you think they can't why is this a thread?

It's not that I don't think they can't be convinced, it's just highly unlikely seeing as many have already tried and were publicly denied. Also the community has already built an application for this and lastly all of this is derailing from the original topic of the thread in the first place. But I hope that answered some of your questions.

Back