[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

Don't get sassy with me. Just click the button. Takes 2 seconds.

Also, ewww.

I'm sure that there will be too much shit going on again depending on how many people come through, so maybe do a SC2 side tournament if the interest is there. Also ask peeps on SRK/TZ.

Yeah this is going to happen. You're all going to lose to a first timer, btw. Just thought I'd let you all know that.

Yeah this is going to happen. You're all going to lose to a first timer, btw. Just thought I'd let you all know that.

Good to see that you are coming out for this.

Karl, you better make sure you hop in your hovercraft and make it to NEC so I can beat that ass in some offline Calibur.

Chicago will definitely be in the building. Nigs are mad salty and we hear there's an ocean nearby so at least we can quench our thirst if we don't scuff ass this time (but that will not be the case). Will also make sure we bring a CRT or two this time. If enough people come, may try to rent a big dumbass Suburban or something this time.

Just rent a van. You'll be cool. Glad to see you guys making it back for NEC.

I will call this tourney anti-Ivy, inspired by Woahhzz. I hope Scud and Malek come to this. This will be the biggest accomplish to date if I have all those Ivy in my presence.

Reactions: LP
I will call this tourney anti-Ivy, inspired by Woahhzz. I hope Scud and Malek come to this. This will be the biggest accomplish to date if I have all those Ivy in my presence.

I regret not to be able to be there at SJ.
This time, I'll try not to disapoint you !

i would like to see woahhzz vs scud

edit: in fact, i would pay for it. can we get a "send scud to USA" fund started?

I'd pay to see all the major Ivy's present Malek, Scud, Ring, Woahhzz, followed by all the other Ivy's like Eli's, RTD's Ivy, my Ivy and whoever else that uses Ivy. That would be awesome!

Back