[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

noface if for some reason nobody gets you on housing, send me a pm, I am sure I can convince my crew to let you crash.

RTD:

Glad to hear it and I hope ur nothing but pure solid. You already know I got mad respect for u as a player. I still think u should keep a back character just in case Apprentice might not cut it.

Malek:

Fair enough shit talk is shit talk and everything u posted is true in ur last post so I can't even be mad at. However the way it was stated by Mick earlier in it appeared to me as if things got to the point where lies starting coming outbof peoples mouths as well. I'm still gonna fuck all the French shit up though since I got this kinda fire boiling now.

Kira:

Bingo that's exactly how it did go down. I forgot about the Hilde hat debacle.

Greatone:

You were talking shit in that log just like all the others who like to bandwagon. You bandwagoned. What I said is exactly what it is and it still stands. You can take what I said personal how ever u wanna take it. Threats do nothing to me. I call it like I see it. As far as paying for rooms and French to ignore that and not respect that even being the jerk that I am would be stupid especially since I'm hyped about the tournament cause the French are there otherwise I would still be on the fence about even playing so much respect for that. However, how is someone who is not even close to anothers level gonna talk shit about anothers level. Also despite my beefs with Jaxel I actually respect him at this point and if he made the rules and formed the team I would accept it. In no way in my eyes will anyone get to dictate the team otherwise unless there was a vote (by a significant amount of people) and i was ruled out. Just keeping it real.

Touching on the community being shit for a second FYI u'd be surprised that I'm not the only one. I'm just the one with the loudest mouth (true story). In regards to the FSAK debacle I dont give a fuck about peoples on moral dilemmas pushing them over as fact. Personal moral beliefs are not absolutes. This statement explains why there was actually a camp who respected what I did even though their quiet about it and then there's the loud folks who expressed their distaste for it. Just for clarification if I ever ended up in a predicament like that again I repeat I would make the exact same decision.

Last but not least don't threaten me if u talk shit and i call u out for what it was that's what it is take it however u want it. It'd be cool if u could keep my name outta ur mouth as well :) Also the reason I was able to go to France though appreciated was not Malek.

Malek:

I missed some of that upper portion of ur post or simply forgot. Anyway I'd be willing to bet some of the money for Team U.S vs France if I was on it and some of my teammates put up some to.

I stress this and its not to belittle anyone but as far as it stands Thuggish, Woahhzz, and RTD even though I feel Apprentice is gonna get burned are the only 3 who I would bet money on. Lolo is a solid pick from a list of choices but I can fully commit over a two tournament span since he leveled up according to him and everyone else. Mick I am not trying to belittle u either but I'm not sure if I would bet u.

I want to see Lolo, Mick, and myself duel it out not for a dispute between us but for who is best for U.S. then u have people like DK as well. I forgot this is North America vs France so Oof needs to duel it out in the pack as well cause he's solid to.

I would also put Money up against a select few MMs Malek depending on who vs who.

Dam so much Hype.

Edit: So there will be a team event and it has to be a 5vs5 thing.
I assume this can be a nation vs nation vs nation kind of tournment, provided people have enough players.

Haha I see what's going on here ;p...

If there is an official vote and I get ruled out which I expect to cool haha...

If we are gonna rightfully fight it out for at least 3 out of the 6 of those spots (Thuggish, Woahhzz, and RTD excluded) then I'm calling anyone one out to earn it and rightfully so except my NY native DK or even Ramon for that matter. They can have it cause the days of e going at it with my own NY mates is long gone.

So if I'm gonna get clique'd out cool. If people are gonna fight for that shit rightfully then Lolo and Mick im calling u out in a qualifying FT5.

The team tourney should just be Scud vs. Woahhzz, FT10.

This will hurry it up to focus on singles. Then the rest of you can battle it out there.

Is not like I don't wanna fight for that spot, is just like there might not be enough time... I'm probably getting there in friday night, but I wanna play with you S-U, FTX, I just play and play once I get there, everyone knows that, I don't get tired, lol, well, after two nights with no sleep I might start feeling a little bit tired.

I'm not even a US citizen, but this is North America vs Europe, in that case, I'm more than qualified since Mexico, Canada and US are North America, if Team North America fails, you can count with Team Lolo :)

If the team tournament is run before singles id be surprised. It's an exhibition so its second nature but then again that doesn't matter cause there will always be time :p

I want to see the hypocrisy here tbh.

Mick calls me out for a FT5 MM I decline I'm a coward supposedly.

I call the both of u out in a rightful setup for teams and I await the hypocrisy.

Wait the fuck up, guy. While we're at it, I'm definitely fighting for that team spot. Either way or we gets votes/discussion going, but I'm telling you right now someone is sure to get their feelings hurt that way and be salty than a motherfucker afterwards. I'm going to keep it 100% with you at all times and, if there aren't qualifying rounds then, in my honest opinion, the team had better look like: Ramon, Thugish, Woahhzz, Mick, Lolo, and RTD.

Regardless, I say that, if we do allow people from the team's say to count for anything, it should be Woahhzz, Thugish, and Lolo

On top of that, and this is where the true bitch will no doubt come out of some people's hearts, I say that, if we do fight for these positions and you motherfuckers can't come up with a consensus quick instead of all this lame ass dickriding and bitching, if anyone challenges anyone else's position from the List (which I will compile in a second), they should have to get thrown into the fray and fight for their right to fight for their country.

The List looks like this so far:

Thugish
Woahhzz
Mick
RTD
Ramon
DK
SU
Lolo

I know I'm contradicting myself but, if the majority of the people don't want me fighting for that spot, I wouldn't, because I can respect the fact that I have nowhere near as much tourney experience as you peeps...and I would cause an upset and body the majority of that list.

Bottom Line: You people need to get your shit together. The ONLY two people I know that people aren't debating should be on the team are Thugish and Woahhzz, so I think we should also get their opinions, either doing a whole convo here or do it away from the Enemy (Read: the Europeans) in chat or a mass PM (and that way everyone can be 100% real).

Also, lulz at even G1 getting crunked the fuck out.

Also, and I'm making this a separate post because I want to make sure you see this. I know for a fact there's at least one foreigner coming who used my name incorrectly. For that person (you know who you are), I'm throwing down a challenge for a FT5 for 50, which you should no doubt win if I'm as free as you or your cronies believe. Otherwise, keep me out of your mouth unless we both get fucked up and you need something to suck on.

Im eating Popcorn but its Running Out....

I have to beg to get out of work for this. And come up with $500

Also, why do all you good folks hate on my nig Typhoon? I'm going to get hype as shit every time he blows one of you the fuck up.

Also, why do all you good folks hate on my nig Typhoon? I'm going to get hype as shit every time he blows one of you the fuck up.

Which will be never lol

Why do u think so many ppl look down on u =/

Ur soooooo adorable tho. Wanting a spot on that team. I'd root for you but...ugh, wouldnt feel right. Rather just root for a canadian. U hang in there boy-o.

Which will be never lol

Why do u think so many ppl look down on u =/

Ur soooooo adorable tho. Wanting a spot on that team. I'd root for you but...ugh, wouldnt feel right. Rather just root for a canadian. U hang in there boy-o.

Whatever. Nobody looks down on me; if they did, they would MM me all day, but niggaz is scurred. Also, Typhoon ALWAYS blows someone the fuck up! Didn't know he blew up KDZ and SU's scores, though, while nigs b hatin.

Back