[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

lol so predictable. Man I feel so disrespected now :( , I can't believe someone wouldn't know who I am... You dun showed me but good. What next a challenge to a money match? followed up by saying "oh, i see youz a nobody"?

Don't money match him, he's pretty dangerous, lol.

LP: It was failed sarcasm. I got a good laugh though.

That's what I thought, actually, but you can never tell with you. >_>

lol so predictable. Man I feel so disrespected now :( , I can't believe someone wouldn't know who I am... You dun showed me but good. What next a challenge to a money match? followed up by saying "oh, i see youz a nobody"?

You must have a bunch of repressed feelings. You keep talking to me, guy. Wuteva.

I have repressed boredom is all.

Can't wait for NEC. Hope you end up living up to your legendary stature.

Well, I live for the people. If it's legendary the people want, legendary the people shall get.

I wanna see LP vs. Vince @ NEC let's go!

ChaCha:

When SC5 drops will u still be organizing Buffalo majors and/or a collaborated effort for a Nationals?

yea, i have to rebuild my scene here, but I will be vocal as always for nationals to make sure the scene is heading in the right direction. We let the inmates run the fucking asylum in sc4 and it ruined everything. People need to stfu and adhere to a discretely organized national tourney standard for 5.

I actually like Vince, despite him scuffing my ass up at Dev. It's just I can't take blatant disrespect. I figured our matches would be too poke/turtle heavy to be hype but whatever, I guess. Still, look forward to playing a bunch of you peeps in SC5. Will definitely top my performance at NEC, though. First Woahhzz vs. LP, then Vince vs. LP, and now LP fucking up each and every Ivy player at NEC in unbelievable fashion. In the immortal words of Mick, I'm going to make them get up off that bitch.

P.S. Woahhzz know I love'em. =)

yea, i have to rebuild my scene here, but I will be vocal as always for nationals to make sure the scene is heading in the right direction. We let the inmates run the fucking asylum in sc4 and it ruined everything. People need to stfu and adhere to a discretely organized national tourney standard for 5.

Personally, I think we are going to have bigger problems then DFG and poor nationals planning this time. I'm already building a fucking bomb shelter.

LMFAO!!!! CHICAGO ROLLING 20 PPL DEEP!!!!
ALL 20 PPL TALKING SHIT TO THE ONE PERSON PLAYING AGAINST A CHI-TOWN PLAYER.... SHITS ABOUT TO BE HILARIOUS!!!

I'm Not from Chi city but I make the "Illinois", let your pride gone, walk it out..... Chicago stay swagga jackin bitin, that's we don't like u niccas. :)

I'm just going by what Malek says. All I know is people need to stop shitting on Typhoon. I can say he upped my game more than any other Chicago player and, if you want to doubt him, we can go ahead and play a ft5 for 50, Malek. I mean, you've played with Maxou, so it should be a cakewalk, right?

Cakewalk for 50$ right. Is it ok with you if we play on friday ?
It's going to be more calm and easy to play on friday than any other day I think.

I bet on anything against USA.

As far as I know,
Scud, Keev, Pantocrator, Kira, Furzy and I are the European team.
No more, no less.

Mick, still not RSVP yes ?
Scud is there. What are you waiting for ?

ok real talk time...

woahhzz/linkrkc > scud/malek...malek you rpomised me DEV if i got omega. i did, and you vanished. you must be scared. come face a real ivy.

partisan > keev

jian/ICE > pantocrator/sach

h8s > kira

lolo/hakime/DRD > furzy

ramon > dina

RTD/thugish > all of you.

..we've seen it all, and dealt with it. i'll put money on any one of these players in a bracket. where are you guys staying? i need you to teach me. my urban ebonics are straight up rudimentary

you euros are so cute. good luck. i vote that loser has to post abs. only if they're white, though.

and wtf is "swagga jackin bitin"
yall need to go outside.,

I figured our matches would be too poke/turtle heavy to be hype but whatever, I guess.

It's like I told you: these scrub eyes of mine saw some crazy shit, and they got hype! So just do the same thing you did at DEV - except this time, you kick the shit out of all them bitches who step to you, and send their asses to losers!

Reactions: LP
ok real talk time...

woahhzz/linkrkc > scud/malek...malek you rpomised me DEV if i got omega. i did, and you vanished. you must be scared. come face a real ivy.

partisan > keev

jian/ICE > pantocrator/sach

h8s > kira

lolo/hakime/DRD > furzy

ramon > dina

RTD/thugish > all of you.

..we've seen it all, and dealt with it. i'll put money on any one of these players in a bracket. where are you guys staying? i need you to teach me. my urban ebonics are straight up rudimentary

you euros are so cute. good luck. i vote that loser has to post abs. only if they're white, though.

and wtf is "swagga jackin bitin"
yall need to go outside.,

Haha this is a huge troll post, right? Cause you cant be serious....

Seeing the amount of fools in here, it looks like Scud and Malek will be able to finance their whole trip with MMs...

This will be the best tournament stream in the history.

Cakewalk for 50$ right. Is it ok with you if we play on friday ?
It's going to be more calm and easy to play on friday than any other day I think.

I would rather play another day because we'll be just getting in that morning, but we'll see how I feel.

Haha this is a huge troll post, right? Cause you cant be serious....

Seeing the amount of fools in here, it looks like Scud and Malek will be able to finance their whole trip with MMs...

This will be the best tournament stream in the history.

You should come too. You could even buy you a new controller and and pay it off with the money you'd make. Because you'd beast this time for sure. I mean, that controller was the only thing holding you back, right? Honestly...I can't tell the difference between this

and this...

Back