[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

and wtf is "swagga jackin bitin"
yall need to go outside.,

I posted those lines in response to iiTOKYO cause I expected him to be the only one to understand what I wrote since it came from rap music. The lines are from two different verse's in the song. Except for the actual word Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=0wvxCLeGHmc

The funny thing is u actually listen to it its fitting for the team match results as well.

"put u on a plane, why u broke boy, hundreds in ur face" I only expect black people to get it lol

You should come too. You could even buy you a new controller and and pay it off with the money you'd make. Because you'd beast this time for sure. I mean, that controller was the only thing holding you back, right?

Pretty much yes. The controller was broken, lol. Everybody could see it. In comparison to your constant "my nerves" excuses pretty good excuse if you ask me.

LP, i'll play the messenger here, sorry somebody has to do it.

You are going to loose every single FTF against ANY Foreigner. Scud, Malek and Panto will rape you. No matter how often you play them. Furzy will rape you too, even if its a bad matchup. The whole US plays against Yoshimitsu like the game is 1 week old. You guys know basically nothing about this character. Keev will slaughter you. You will need plenty of excuses. Bad nerves wont cut it this time...:P

How can you have a ego like this after loosing to Vince, who btw got raped when he came to Germany. (<3 Vince btw). Then again those people who raped Vince get raped most of the time by me. And i again get raped by Scud and Malek.

Now go find your position in that list. Dont know why you would donate 50 bucks to Malek like this^^pretty dumb mistake.

As much as i support a fellow Setsuka player, dont fool yourself. Dont shoot the messenger.

Looks like the the only guy who hasnt completely lost his sense for reality is RTD. Apart from that this thread is just hilarious.

Man I sooo wish I could be part of this Shit Talking....

...My Moneys on Woahhzz though. Woahhzz >>> Everybody. In fact I'll put money on Woahhzz Taking the WHOLE THING!!!

doc: I just wanna point out that 2009 me was much less effective than 2011 me (I took too long to use my main character at my best). Partisan forced me to change my approach around, and I think you're highly underestimating LP. Also, I could make up some BS and say that Keev isn't that great because I gave him the hardest beatdown in SC3 when he was the best then too. Seeing how this pans out will be good.

I can't believe I'm actually gonna agree with some of the things a Euro just said but a coincidence? I was just talking to one of the people on the U.S late last night about how people be playing Yoshi almost like the character just entered the game. I swear everyone keeps talking about Ivy when I only count 2 from Europe. Essentially all the attention is being paid to those to so much that I won't be surprised the rest of the team sweeps people up from under the rug.

I'll say it again the U.S team does not need gimmicks, u need solid and I hope to god even if I'm not on it we win but I won't be surprised to see some members get cleaned up pulling no weight on the team cause to much focus is on what to do about Ivy and yes I heard LP wrecked house on NoFace at Dev :)

doc: I just wanna point out that 2009 me was much less effective than 2011 me (I took too long to use my main character at my best). Partisan forced me to change my approach around, and I think you're highly underestimating LP. Also, I could make up some BS and say that Keev isn't that great because I gave him the hardest beatdown in SC3 when he was the best then too. Seeing how this pans out will be good.

Just <3 4 you man. Im proud of you beating LP, still he isnt back to reality. I know your SC3 run was beastly, nothing to say there. Im pulling out some belgium links just for the sake of hype :P

Pretty much yes. The controller was broken, lol. Everybody could see it. In comparison to your constant "my nerves" excuses pretty good excuse if you ask me.

LP, i'll play the messenger here, sorry somebody has to do it.

You are going to loose every single FTF against ANY Foreigner. Scud, Malek and Panto will rape you. No matter how often you play them. Furzy will rape you too, even if its a bad matchup. The whole US plays against Yoshimitsu like the game is 1 week old. You guys know basically nothing about this character. Keev will slaughter you. You will need plenty of excuses. Bad nerves wont cut it this time...:P

How can you have a ego like this after loosing to Vince, who btw got raped when he came to Germany. (<3 Vince btw). Then again those people who raped Vince get raped most of the time by me. And i again get raped by Scud and Malek.

Now go find your position in that list. Dont know why you would donate 50 bucks to Malek like this^^pretty dumb mistake.

As much as i support a fellow Setsuka player, dont fool yourself. Dont shoot the messenger.

Looks like the the only guy who hasnt completely lost his sense for reality is RTD. Apart from that this thread is just hilarious.
This made me LOL hard ^^

November will be a month of training for me. I'm expecting these results:

GohanTrainingInTheHyperbolicTimeChamber.png

Doc - We can spit back and fourth all night long but, at the end of the day, I know I"l be at NEC and my point will be proven - can you say the same?

Regarding Lolo and Yosh, I'll be one of the first to admit the States may be lacking a little but you all are SEVERELY downplaying Lolo. Now that he's coming though, I'm sure he'll show all of you who have yet to play him why going by matchups can only take you so far. I'm more than sure I'm going to do the same. When you're all getting hit by all types of shit that doesn't seem to make sense, don't say I didn't tell you say.

Vince - as for people underestimating me, this is exactly why I told you I that I don't like compiments so much; it gives me both something to continuously improve and a point to make.

I've definitely got more to say but I'm headed to class now. Sorry about all the typoes but this is all from my phone.

Doc - We can spit back and fourth all night long but, at the end of the day, I know I"l be at NEC and my point will be proven - can you say the same?

You are right. Believe me if your words stay true i will be the first to admit to be deeply impressed. The probability it will come true is close to zero. I'll remind you with a "told you so" after NEC.

And of course lolo is an awesome player, thats why he >>> USA. That and Yoshi :)

I want to point out something just in case people overlooked it.

1.Team setup in Cannes was FT5. Everyone lost to Malek the exact same way.

2.Team setup in U.S is best out of 6 for each member of the team. I don't think people realize how much of a difference this is.

Let's say three of the people expected to perform the best holding their own weight perform subpar on team U.S. What will end up happening is the team will have to rely on gimmicks or less proven players to go above and beyond and pick up the slack. The moment the players expected to do the best fail overall, team Europe will more than likely clinch it. This is why you need fully well rounded players.

I'm gonna take a step back here and credit Europe a little here even though I don't want to. We all know Malek and Scud is beast and they use Ivy. What people don't realize or it hasn't really hit them yet is that the rest of the team is just as solid. There are no loopholes.

I am not dickriding here but keeping it real Keev is no joke, I actually expect him or Scud to clean up the hardest. I played Pantocrator in the tournament at Cannes as well but didn't even realize it. From what I hear though he has gotten a lot better and is also a serious threat. I was also told that Furzy from Cannes 2010 to Cannes 2011 equals a major or significant jump in skill. I love Kira but I guess u could argue he is prob the weakest link but he shouldn't be slept on either.

To win a respectable portion of best out of 6 u have to know your shit no gimmicks. It's easy to forget how good/capable someone is when they lose 1 or 2 serious matches after extensive shit talk but I know my shit. This will be my last bit of advice for team U.S from this point on. Just telling it like it is.

I want to point out something just in case people overlooked it...Just telling it like it is.

Since we're 'keepin' it real', lemme go ahead and be real with you for a moment. You're trying to talk yourself a spot on the team when you're not even paying attention to everyone else who is trying to be or wants to be on the team. While we're talking about solid, you know what isn't solid? Getting scuffed up 5-0 (taking only three rounds, two with ROs no less) by someone who was away in the service while proclaiming yourself to be one of the best stateside players...subsequently disappearing for a year or so afterwards and then wanting to be considered king fuckin' beastly.

Not only that, like you said, people don't know as much as they could about Yoshi...and I honestly believe the same for Kilik (though a lot worse when you were around). Like I said after you and Mick's MM, he basically started stepping the shit out of you and you didn't know how to deal with it. That's not solid.

I won't ever call you weak (I'll leave that to Mick), but Mick came out of nowhere as a former beast and proved himself all over again (and feels like he's not done) - why should you be subject to any less, especially when being compared to what other people consider the best of the time?

People know I have nothing but love...if we're being real, you're probably looking a lot less solid than just about everyone on that list. I don't really care who is on the team or how they're chosen. Still, even forfeiting my own potential spot, don't shit on the other candidates like that.

Everyone's going to no doubt play some casuals after being there. I'm pretty sure there will be people who want to sandbag vs. some players because that's just the way some of you guys play but unless I'm trying to learn or joking, regardless of if I'm tired or nervous, I always try to do my best...and that should be the same mentality everyone has when we get there and play. By the end of that Friday, everyone and everyone who has played with them should have an idea of where they're at; then we can decide the teams.

Back