[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

It sounds only right that Canada gets a spot...but then again, this shit is cutthroat and ruthless, so maybe they should fight for a spot too!

You all really need a team fuckin' captain. Going on personality alone, I'd say RTD and Mick fit the role more than any of yous. Can't forget Ramon, but I'm not even sure if he's guaranteed a spot.

Just realized Krayzie isn't coming...someone...please fix this.

I am not dickriding here but keeping it real Keev is no joke, I actually expect him or Scud to clean up the hardest. I played Pantocrator in the tournament at Cannes as well but didn't even realize it. From what I hear though he has gotten a lot better and is also a serious threat. I was also told that Furzy from Cannes 2010 to Cannes 2011 equals a major or significant jump in skill. I love Kira but I guess u could argue he is prob the weakest link but he shouldn't be slept on either.

I've been 4ft of the last world tourney WGC 2K11 and 3rd of the last europeen Tourney EBO 2K11.

I like My weakest status, but assuming I'm the weakest it will be more than hard for you to beat someone else!

Shouldn't we set up some kind of specific date/time for all of these casuals?

It's going to be hard, not only everyone keeping up with who to play, but it will also be hard to round them up to play when they get there. That and I wanna play as many FT? sets with as many players as possible (doubly so for Xianghua players and Europeans)

S-U : Why do you still talk? Why? You trolled, you talked shit, you did nothing. Go and play, stop talking.

I still remember you in our room at Cannes, you went into here as if the word was yours and you were like a money match junkie : "money match please, who wants to make a money match, I want mm, etc.. etc... blablabla... MM...". We played 3 matches freeplay, I said "Sure, let's do a money match" and then you were... "no I am tired, I'll come tomorrow and we'll do a MM...". You never came back. Not even to say no. Why do you still talk?

You have no room left to talk. You can't. Everything you say is just like jokes. You came, you played, we saw, and you just disapeared.

Welcome back S-U. We missed your jokes.

------

Well... Team NA only chance are SW characters. Because they're the only unknown characters in France.

PS :
LP : Stop giving Malek free money. At least make it 20$. You have no experience against guys who knows the MU. Accept that you're at a disadvantage here.

PS :
LP : Stop giving Malek free money. At least make it 20$. You have no experience against guys who knows the MU. Accept that you're at a disadvantage here.

You can pump Malek's head up all you want. If he knew the matchup, there is no reason our matches at FSAK should have come that close and I know for a fact that I would've won if I weren't nervous. Think it's time you Europeans got off your high horses. People have been saying matchup this matchup that...yet Doc goes and gets his ass handed to him by Keev and Mick shits on Malek damn near everytime when he was playing with Kayane for years.

Really, stop giving yourselves so much credit. I don't care if he knows the matchup inside out; the difference between me and you all is that I know that, when it comes down to it, Malek will be playing LP, not DocVizzo, not Maxou, and definitely not just Sets. If you want to help, help, if not, don't but don't come in here lauding all this matchup bullshit when Europe hasn't done anything in the States SINCE Evo, yet, even in all their matchup glory, Americans keep running their shit, which isn't too bad considering we have, what? Day one experience with certain characters.

P.S. Little known fact, verifiable by ANY of the Chicago players (even your dear Thugish), dating back to FSAK, I've called any high profile player I thought I can beat and beaten them as I said I would. Will Malek break that cycle? I honestly doubt it. I told Thugish how I felt about Malek before he went to the last Cannes he attended. He didn't agree with me then...but he had a different opinion when he came back after scuffing Malek's ass up in the tournament.

Believe whatever you will but, come NEC, I know I won't be the surprised one.

Damn this is the most shit talking I have seen in a while.... PROPS! lol NEC SCIV is going to be hype as fuck.

Hopefully Ill be there playing MK9 and maybe SC4 for old times sake... but def to watch this shit take place!

Loving how everyone overseas just thinks gimmicks are USA's only chance. Honestly I think woahhzz is gonna suprise quite a few of you.

Also the reason some people look like week 1 when they play Lolo is because of LOLO not yoshi or because they dont know the match up. Dude will mindfuck you. Pretty sure all of you will see that after he takes a shot of tequila and whips that ass namu style!

Also Mick and SU hype again? LoL <-- I really hope I make it to this.

My time is limited, so I will address each one of you as I have time.

To determine these killers, we could just play Woahhzz and NoFaceKiller in a 1st to 5 to see who does better.

But we may have enough to go on because Dream Killer, Ramon and MTFighter have solid track records of beating high class Ivy's in tournament play.

I like how RTD sneaked NFK and I to have become guinea pigs for the sake of our country :(. I knew you were planning something...

Reactions: LP
Pantocrator: Honest mistake I though I played u in the tournament.

Kira: Things on the internet can be misinterpreted. I don't think ur weak nor did I call u weak (come on bro u know I don't think ur weak). I just said that in a debate (for team talk) you would probably be considered the weakest.

Maxou: You do realize other than asking for MM's what u just spouted is bullshit correct. We played 2 matches on that laggy ass screen and then we all left because the one that Keev was MM'ing on was way to occupied. You ain't shit don't gas ur self up with lies making it sound like I ran from u. Get the fuck out lol. Not to mention u didn't win them. We agreed it was laggy and that was that.

Reactions: LP
Not defending him or anything, don't know how much bullshit Maxou said and don't even care actually. But he's certainly right about one thing: Stop talking, start playing. If you really are a beast, prove it on the field. :p

Im sorry but i have to say this

Me being on a team to represent Team USA is out of the question! My drive for this game hasnt been the same since SCV was announced...

To those disappointed by this announcement. But as of right now im nowhere NEAR my potential

Im sorry but i have to say this

Me being on a team to represent Team USA is out of the question! My drive for this game hasnt been the same since SCV was announced...

To those disappointed by this announcement. But as of right now im nowhere NEAR my potential

You fuckin' suck.

Pantocrator: Honest mistake I though I played u in the tournament.

Kira: Things on the internet can be misinterpreted. I don't think ur weak nor did I call u weak (come on bro u know I don't think ur weak). I just said that in a debate (for team talk) you would probably be considered the weakest.

Maxou: You do realize other than asking for MM's what u just spouted is bullshit correct. We played 2 matches on that laggy ass screen and then we all left because the one that Keev was MM'ing on was way to occupied. You ain't shit don't gas ur self up with lies making it sound like I ran from u. Get the fuck out lol. Not to mention u didn't win them. We agreed it was laggy and that was that.

Ha ha ha. If you say so. I have witnesses. We remember. Well, we certainly laugh about it enough when we remember Cannes.

Like we say in France : "les vrais savent".

I shouldn't have bothered with you anyway. You have no credibility.

Maybe you forgot we had a MM running. Like you forgot you never played against Panto. Just saying. Ha ha ha.

Can I ask you something though? Will you disapear again when French guys + Furzy will be back victorious?

I'll say it again the U.S team does not need gimmicks, u need solid and I hope to god even if I'm not on it we win but I won't be surprised to see some members get cleaned up pulling no weight on the team cause to much focus is on what to do about Ivy and yes I heard LP wrecked house on NoFace at Dev :)

Yeah he did, but I'm not really good at the game right now. Don't use LP's performance vs. me as any sort of indicator of how he will do vs. Scud or Woahhzz.

My time is limited, so I will address each one of you as I have time.

To determine these killers, we could just play Woahhzz and NoFaceKiller in a 1st to 5 to see who does better.

But we may have enough to go on because Dream Killer, Ramon and MTFighter have solid track records of beating high class Ivy's in tournament play.

LP is also anti-ivy.

I believe in them.

Don't ask me why, but I believe in Oofmatic too.

My record is positive also against Ivy in the last tournaments... Not perfect, but positive, in NEC 2010, I played with Woahhzz a FT10, I won 10-7, but he beat me in the tournament, wich sucks, then in DEV I played with NFK the GF and beat him in the tournament, I guess that somehow proves something, but I just wanna play, and play with NFK and Woahhzz is always fun, so count me in, tough at this point, not many of us would be able to beat Woahhzz, he has been training more than ever.

I can contribute to the team, otherwise, I would be more than happy to help you with anything else.

And I agree with RTD, I also belive in Oof, just go back to the lab again Oof to beat Ivy, I know you will eventually find something to beat her easily.

Back