[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championship VX Anniversary - 12/5 - 12/7 (Essington Pa)

Not that it matters, but I'll see you guys at NEC.

Of course it matters. The more, the merrier.

So is an SCIIHD tournament confirmed to be happening?

Is anyone interested in an SCIV tourney? I can probably run it if I bring my setup.

There's nothing to announce since they would need to be run on the side, so people just need to show up and bring setups.

There's some chance I'll make it to this. It's far, but it is a pretty good weekend.

If I do come, I'll try to drag Piggy along, and throw in some kind of pot bonus for SC2HDO.

There's some chance I'll make it to this. It's far, but it is a pretty good weekend.

If I do come, I'll try to drag Piggy along, and throw in some kind of pot bonus for SC2HDO.

That's good to hear.

I know NeoOutlaw wanted to get in on some SC2 when he was here for Summer Jam, so hopefully we can get enough people to enter.

Hey are you guys coming to nec?

Get your rooms fast.
To book your room please contact the Reservations Departments at
610-521-9600 and ask to make a reservations for NEC Philly.

203 rooms gone so far.

Last week at this time we only had 78 rooms sold.

You do the math. Lol.

Prices:

$99 plus tax for Single
$109 plus tax for Double
$119 plus tax for triple
$129 plus tax for Quad(number of people in room) lol if you tell them that it's your fault lol.

Last year we sold the hotel by Nov. so please don't wait.

Hey guys, I just bought my ticket. Can anyone pick me up from the airport Thursday or drop me off Monday morning?

e70f3b2484b2caba4727da749ef43d8f.png

Last edited:
Anyone bringing live streaming equipment by any chance? Unsure if I should bring my hotspot this time around otherwise.

Back