[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championship VX Anniversary - 12/5 - 12/7 (Essington Pa)

eric

[10] Knight
BigE Gaming presents NEC 15 - Northeast Championship 15th Anniversary

DATE:
12/5/14 -12/7/14

76 Industrial Airport
Essington, PA 19029
610-521-9600

Get the discounted NEC rate ($99-$129) by calling the reserversations department at 610-521-9600. Ask to make a reservation for NEC Philly.

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES:
Team Ninja
Atlus
Dynamic Custom Beadwork
On Blast Show
Team Spooky
The Fall Classic
Bifuteki
Kombat Network
Free Step Dodge

GAMES:
(Xbox 360)
Ultra Street Fighter 4
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Injustice: Gods Among Us - FREE entry! $1000+ pot bonus plus free trip to Final Round 18 in Atlanta for the winner. The tournament is capped at 64 players.
Mortal Kombat 9 - FREE entry and $500 pot bonus! The tournament is capped at 64 players.

(Playstation 3)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - FREE entry and $500 pot bonus! The tournament is capped at 64 players.
Soulcalibur V - $750 pot bonus if 64 players enter!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Arcana Heart 3 Love MAX
Blazblue: Chronophantasma
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
Guilty Gear Accent Core+R
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Under Night In-Birth EXE Late
King of Fighters 13 - FREE entry and $2100 pot bonus! The tournament is capped at 96 players.

There will be a special Guilty Gear Xrd side tournament on Sunday. Please speak to St1ckbug at the event.

(Xbox One)
Killer Instinct

(GC/Wii/3DS)
Project M.
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart
Pokemon X/Y

RULES:
Official rules for all games and tournaments can be found atwww.bigegaming.com.

*Cronus converters are officially banned*

REGISTRATION + FEES:
Save money and PRE-REGISTER at http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration

Pre-registration Fee - $40
Emergency On-site Registration Fee - $50 (Does not guarantee you seeding by location or otherwise!)

Spectator Fee - $20

SCHEDULE:
TBA

STREAMS:
Main Stage - Team Spooky (www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky)
Second Stage - Bifuteki (www.twitch.tv/bifuteki)
Anime Games - FunkyP (www.twitch.tv/funkyp)
KOF and Anime Games - Kick Punch Block (www.twitch.tv/kickpunchblock)
NRS Games - Kombat Network (www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork)

Eric "Big E" Small
267-231-8996
Eric2necphilly@yahoo.com

Zack Kattermann
201-650-1318
kattermari@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we start SCV earlier or avoid being delayed by Tekken since Tekken takes alot longer to run through?
Not going to be a problem at nec. I didn't have the room at the holiday inn :( but I do at the clarion.

Scv will be on the floor from start to finish.

Not going to be a problem at nec. I didn't have the room at the holiday inn :( but I do at the clarion.

Scv will be on the floor from start to finish.

Glad to hear that. That extra room is definitely needed with the amount of people coming through for tournaments. See you soon.

@Woahhzz , @Hawkeye , @Xeph, @Party Wolf , @SCPartisan , @Reptile, @Thermidor , @Jimbonator, @Blueboyb, @IRM

Hey, I'm thinking...we should do a Battle for Olympus at NEC. Would have to hash out the details, but I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Woahhzz, Hawkeye, Xeph, Partisan, and myself (pending a 6th person)

vs.

PartyWolf, Reptile, Thermidor, Jimbo, Blueboy, and IRM.

I would think just a little incentive like losers buy dinner (no alcohol included) could be the prize (other than the immense amount of shit that could be talked). But I'd like to see what you guys think/if you're interested before hashing out any details.

@Woahhzz , @Hawkeye , @Xeph, @Party Wolf , @SCPartisan , @Reptile, @Thermidor , @Jimbonator, @Blueboyb, @IRM

Hey, I'm thinking...we should do a Battle for Olympus at NEC. Would have to hash out the details, but I'm thinking something along the lines of:

vs.

I would think just a little incentive like losers buy dinner (no alcohol included) could be the prize (other than the immense amount of shit that could be talked). But I'd like to see what you guys think/if you're interested before hashing out any details.
Jimbo gonna finish off his shirt in style.

vs.

I'll add EightArc stick to the prize pool.

Back