[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championship VX Anniversary - 12/5 - 12/7 (Essington Pa)

Got some bad news about Nec XV if you didn't get your room Theyre all GONE. 577 rooms sold.

I'm trying to see what I can do but worst case I will try to get a group rate at the comfort Inn across the st. I hope.

I TOLD EVERYONE TO GET A ROOM.

Got some bad news about Nec XV if you didn't get your room Theyre all GONE. 577 rooms sold.

I'm trying to see what I can do but worst case I will try to get a group rate at the comfort Inn across the st. I hope.

I TOLD EVERYONE TO GET A ROOM.
Hey Big E, apparently there was a mix up in getting our reservation (it was our fault) so if anyone cancels or you are able to get one more room please let us know. I'm sorry for the trouble but as you saw I was just only able to confirm I could go due to the generosity of these great people. I'd hate to have to sleep in the lobby the whole weekend and you know I'm a TX boy we can't handle that cold walking from all the way down the street! Lol

Hey Big E, apparently there was a mix up in getting our reservation (it was our fault) so if anyone cancels or you are able to get one more room please let us know. I'm sorry for the trouble but as you saw I was just only able to confirm I could go due to the generosity of these great people. I'd hate to have to sleep in the lobby the whole weekend and you know I'm a TX boy we can't handle that cold walking from all the way down the street! Lol
Try calling today and see can you still get a room at the group rate.

Hey everyone if you booked room at the red roof inn, comfort inn or the Wyndham hotel for Nec XV please post here. Just trying to get a head count.

G1, try giving them a call. I was able to get another room after Eric told us the group rate was gone, so you may be able to pull some strings still if possible. They still have rooms, just not under that rate is typically the situation. So yeah just let them know the circumstances. Hopefully they can work something out.

Edit: From what I just checked they STILL have a queen room available.

image.jpg Finally pre reged :)

@Zane If you want to bring your capture card, go for it. I'll have my hotspot again, so its up to everyone else if they want to get matches recorded and what not.

Back