[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championship VX Anniversary - 12/5 - 12/7 (Essington Pa)

Thanks everyone, I had a great time at this event. Now it is time to grind for finals....

Anyways

Congratulations to @Xeph. I've always felt like you were my toughest opponent and you definitely have shown your dominance once again. Great job adapting and defeating Ruka after Friday night. You had me nervous about you vs him, but you leveled up when it mattered most.

@Woahhzz your performance was also just as impressive as Xeph's, but you beat me so F U and I'll see you at some other tournament (Go to Final Round)

@IRM Congrats on making top 8 and killing all of France in the team tournament. The Popeye's delivery on Thursday drove me to the brink of insanity though lol. Thanks for setting up the stream in the room too.

@Menace for best Aeon? Good performance.

@Blueboyb You were supposed to beat Gold Shad! Very unamerican, but you placed higher than me so congrats on that as well as closing out the team tourney where I lost. Nice meeting you and I hope to see you come to Final Round as well.

@SCPartisan GGs dude. Wish we didn't have to play that early in the tournament, but it is what it is. You're a really funny guy, and thx for ordering Pizza. Those hot peppers from Mama Mia's are so good dude. Omg.

@crna_ruka I really enjoyed playing you. Probably one of the most fun players I've faced in a while, which makes me very happy. You had some entertaining games to watch like you vs @JJJ in the tournament. That was one of my favorites.

@France.... USA! Shoutouts to @Maxou for being super wrong, but I want to thank you all for showing up and showing what you can do. You need to get your Xiba practice in when Final Round comes around. Sorry we didn't get to play Shad and Drataks, but I guess there was no time.

@Dreamkiller it was cool meeting you. Your personality isn't what I am used to lol. Thanks for the chicken too.

@Fuzion Why did you 3-0 me???? That wasn't cool and I hope we play again offline.

@Ringout you really put in a lot of work for this tournament. Everyone appreciates what you have done and I hope nobody forgets it. You da man!

Oh yeah! @Zane I hope you like your space vacation and @LostProvidence you definitely found your talent in spectating. Nobody compares to you two.

Last edited:
My first tournament in the United States Summary: I loved, big level, super hype, players are super friendly!! My favorite tournament !! I was suprised of the US level, because video can not judge! First of all thank you all for your donations because without you I could not come ...

XEPHUKAI: best Pyrrah ever, your game is so impressive you deserved the first place, bad it is no Pyrrah in France! like this !!

Whoazz: I talked a lot with you, you are super friendly! :) Your alpha is very similar to mine I loved playing against you! You're impressive!

IRM: You're the one that surprised me the most with xephukai, which would be a maximum could beat it ... 3K MaxI is best ^^ :) best maxi!

Blue :) :I was surprised as you to your level, even if you have lost your Patroklos is very impressive, crazy dry ... you're Perfect...impressive!

Party Wolf: I have not played against thee shame, but I saw that your Xiba is impressive !!

Zero Effect: very good leixia, super cool face you :)

Partisan: A omega very interresting, I loved our game, big level!

Finally sandman, JJJ, Ramon, ruthlessvoid, Reptile you are super cool pity that I could not face you !! Next time I would be hot to fight !!!

Get ready! American pussy !!!

Last edited:
Next I would come earlier to not suffer jet lag, and accustomed to the playstation because I assure you that for arcade stick the timing with the adapters is completely different, it really disrupted all French at the beginning xD. This does not affect your victory, you were the best in the tournament !!! gg all;)

Congratulation to all the placers, super impressive play! @Xeph, thanks for playing me in the first to 5 afterwards even if it wasn't for money, glad it was you who sent me to losers, it doesn't feel bad losing when you know you lost to the best. Same goes for @Menace, you've gotten really good with Aeon and eliminated me. It's a shame our match didn't get recorded. And your match with IRM was awesome.

Shoutouts to the french and Ruka for crossing the seas for Calibur.

Big shoutouts to all the people I met, played, and had a good time with!

Special shoutouts to @Ringout for bringing me out there and believing in da Damps. This dude deserves all the respect in the world for what he puts into the scene. #MvZ

Watching the consistency of characters like Pyrrha, Pat, and Alpha, and then comparing it to Damps with his faults such as attempting to whiff punish and randomly falling on the ground, having poor pokes, and all the other downsides to using him really makes me question how much Damps holds me back. But nevertheless I am da Damps and that won't change anytime soon. The struggle is real and I'm gonna keep at it. There's a good chance I'll make it to Final Round so it's back to da Lab!

Last edited:
Had a great time, it's the kind of tournament that makes me regret not going to any of the NECs in the past. Shoutouts (I dont think the account linking is working for me):

@GolD ShaD - you're a beast. glad you could make it and go toe to toe with our best, in whatever physical condition you were in. i hope neither you nor the other french are offended by our antics, its just how we are. underneath all that, we respect the crazy skills you have.

@Deus-Kaliya - I didn't get to play you, but you were funny as fuck. When we were losing and you said "send captain america!" LOL. Also the stories you told us about a certain fat girl were epic. Thanks for making the france vs usa rivalry so much fun. Also your aeon is pretty nice, I liked watching your matches.

@GOLD Rock - The only french guy I got to play, if only briefly. Your Natsu is great! GGs

@Xeph - god damn you are good. I was hoping I could find a way to do a little better than I do against you online, but instead I did worse. Good shit and you deserved this tournament. It takes a monster to go from how things went Friday night against Ruka to beasting everyone you faced in the tournament. I swear no one can smell blood as quickly as you can. If you find any hint of the opponent backing off or getting uneasy it's basically over at that point. Pleasure to watch you play.

@Blueboyb - such a monster I can't even describe. When I watch you play I feel like there's some things I just don't see about this game that you do. Really great to watch and you're a cool dude to be around on top of that. Nice to meet you and your compliment meant a lot to me. (P.S. I was supposed to remind you to show me some anti-Voldo technology I think)

@Ringout - Thanks for putting everything together. Sorry for the tons of drama you had to deal with. Had a good time chilling with you on the balcony talking about life and calibur. You're still one of the strongest players I've seen online, even with nothing but 2K and run away LOL. Hope to see you again in the future.

@Saion - Man I hope you get some more tournament experience under your belt or find a way to relax a little because you are downright scary when you are playing your game. I've seen you play so fluid and brave online many many times. It might help you to know that the opponent is pretty nervous too, so just force yourself to open up and take some risks at least in a couple of the early rounds and I think you'll download the other person a lot faster like you do online.

@Reptile - Rain check on that money match, there simply wasn't enough setups to get to play everyone I wanted to. Lets play online sometime, I usually get a decent connection to canada since im in wisconsin. I enjoy your posts online and would've liked to get a chance to get to know you better; hopefully next time.

@JJJ - You were putting in work on one of those top players, I think it might have been Ruka; really nice. Would've liked to talk to you more, I like your thoughts on the game and you're pretty cool.

@Woahhzz - you're such a natural god at these games. dunno how you do it. one moment you're chilling out playing nintendo DS games or something, and the next you're taking a set off of xephukai in grand finals... O_O anyways, you're awesome. nice to meet you and thanks for defending america in your off time from being a doctor or curing cancer or whatever other things you do with your time that the rest of us plebs can't do lol.

@Sheena (psychobilly) - Hey I already thanked you on facebook, but yea, you were awesome to hang out with. Definitely made my tournament a lot more enjoyable by far. Thanks for the support and hope to see you again in the future.

@Menace - The Menace!! Dude, it was GREAT to finally meet you. You honestly weren't quite like I expected, but after meeting you I feel we're really on the same wavelength, if that makes any sense. If you were in my area I have no doubt we would've been good friends a long time ago. Right after I told you not to bring that girl's negative energy toward this direction you knew exactly what I meant LOL. Hope to see you again at a future tourney, nice beard, and way to shake up the tournament the same as I did. Highest placing Aeon represent. I've seen you come a long way from when this game first came out and I'm pretty proud to have contributed to that. If you had a better scene I have no doubt you'd level up even faster.

@DeathInMyEyes - Great to meet you as well. Similar situation as with Menace, you weren't like what I expected and I was pleasantly suprised. I was definitely rooting for you and Menace throughout your matches. I've cursed you out at my monitor at home more times than I wanted to admit to you in person LOL (without the mic on). No serious hard feelings but your Voldo is SO DAMN FRUSTRATING. It's just the best Voldo I ever have played, and Nightmare not far behind that. I wasn't suprised our match came down to the final round, FINAL MIXUP like it did. Much respect and hope to catch you again in the future.

@Sandman - Wow! That random really good player I've seen on ranked a bunch of times is cool as fuck in real life lol. Soul Calibur present or not, I'd always be down to hang out and drink with you. On top of that, I heavily enjoyed the time spent and the stories, people like you make the tournament infinitely more fun. We didn't get to play unfortunately, but I saw you fking up people like the French, which was raw. Hope to see you/chat with you again soon.

@Party Wolf - Captain America!! Believe it or not, I'm a big fan of yours and the captain america stuff is some of the best shit I've seen in the FGC. With that said, my match against you is a prime example of why I get burned out on zero-sum games like this sometimes: for one person to be happy the other person has to be sad or discouraged. You have a passion for the game that I lost a long time ago, which works out heavily to my advantage because I'm 0% nervous when I play. Obviously I know you're asking me why the 3-0 in jest, but just to be clear I wasn't about to give someone like you a chance to get back into the match because you're good enough to swing it back to 3-2 if you have the time to download me some more. The good news is you're young and talented (or else Hates would not waste time on you). Also you've won a major and I haven't so it's hard for me to feel too bad haha. So give this old man a rare victory and continue to power up and not let people get even an inch of breathing room in the future.

@Jimbonator r - hey thanks for arguing with me in stream chat once about how just guard against xiba 3A,K and 6A,K was a bad idea. It gave me the confidence to make sure I did it against party wolf and show you that you don't know what you're talking about. GG

@Ooofmatic - Hey nice to chat with you and reminisce about the old days.

@Withvees - yoooo you rock and so did that sloth shirt you were repping haha. I hope the stream got to see that at some point, 2nd best costume to Captain America imo. Your Xiba is pretty good, I watched a few of your matches. You got the whole Cali crew around you so you'll get even stronger in no time.

@IRM - Nice to meet you, Maxi god. I'll try to find you at another tournament so you can get your revenge haha. I think the same thing that happened to you happened to party wolf, which is that I gained too much momentum before you had a chance to get a handle on how I play. Like I tell people, it's just 1 tournament match and all I have to do is win 3, and that's all I had on my mind. Anyways, games aside, you're funny as fuck and I think have the perfect attitude toward the tournament; you're having fun the entire time you're there while still kicking ass. Nice to meet you and good luck in the future.

@Ramon - You are fking strong, both in the game and in that right arm LOL. Kind of amazing what you're able to do without putting much time into the game. I regret not coming to the northeast and getting to meet you earlier, I always felt proud to get any kind of support from you online over the years. GGs and I hope to see you again whenever I'm out that way in the future.

@Dreamkiller - haha you are a trip dude. Great to finally meet you, it's been a long time coming. If I'm ever out that way hopefully you and Ramon can show me around your city.

@Blossom / Aya - Nice to meet you. Sorry we didn't get a chance to play any games together. I share your views on what a nice thing this community is for everyone of all walks of life. Hope to see you again and go into some more philosophy. I'm glad you weren't killed upon impact with IRM.

@IAdoreBunnies - Glad I got to meet you. I've played you online before and I always wondered who you were. Your name is so silly I thought it was some top player trolling everyone online... turns out it was yet another top player lol. You were the only person who outright said they expected me to do really well in the tournament before it started; that was very cool of you. I think the same of you, so now it's your turn to make an epic run next time :P

@Saiyne - Like more than 1 person told me while I was there: your Ivy is simply the best. I didn't see your matches, but I heard they were close, and I've got to assume it was tourney nerves because I know how strong you are. Keep going because I think you're probably going to be the strongest in your generation if you aren't already.

@Grandmas_got_game - Good matches before the tourney. Something about playing against Leixia reminds me to play this game very technically instead of emotionally. Even playing such a lopsided matchup you can still take games off of me, very good shit dude. I really think if you patch just a few holes in your game you're gonna own people.

@LostProvidence and @Hawkeye - you guys should've come out, especially Hawkeye! Don't make me carry the midwest on my own LOL. Did the best I could though, things went better than expected for me. Thanks for the props LP.

@Hates - thanks for all the advice. feel like you've been teaching me for years and I'm still learning slowly haha. I'd call you senpai but I do still value my life at least a little bit ^^

@Silvomar you were missed and will probably never know how famous you are. Thank you for not shutting down the tournament for violation of Rule 36-B section 4 article 37 of the Silvomar Soul Calibur Rules & Regulations.

Shouts to @Ringout for hosting so many people and sponsoring so many people, as well as hooking people up with food, rides, etc.

Shouts to @Sekihan for riding down with me and keeping me from falling asleep on the Turnpike. It seemed like you had fun, come to FR! IRM will miss you if you don't!

Shouts to @Xeph for bopping everyone. Well deserved, you put in work for this one.

Shouts to @Woahhzz for still being godlike even though you're in med school (or playing League or whatever you do now)

Shouts to @crna_ruka for option selecting Pyrrha's 22B with standing K into CE on hit or 236B on block.

Shouts to @DeathInMyEyes for blind picks and Shotscalibur 5 (Edge Master mirrors, loser drinks).

Shouts to @GolD ShaD FUCK YEAH!! AMERICAN PUSSY!!!! We did play 2 games before tournament, you fucked me up! You're very good! We can play more at Final Round! Le Croissant!

Shouts to the other Frenchies (@Deus-Kaliya @SiLvEr Dratak @GOLD Rock) for all the matches and putting up with my mauvais Français (I even had to Google Translate THAT), one thing you should know about Americans is that we love pretending to speak French. Sorry about all the Viola lol. I want to go to Europe sometime this year, MONSIEUR POISSON VA GAGNER!!

Shouts to @Ooofmatic aka OOF DA TANK for Damps matches and for shots, including waiting 20 minutes for me to get back after DIME said my monitor might be hosed. Also I believe I said this after we blacked out but thanks for hitting me up on PSN way back when I thought Ranked Mode was competitively all there was.

Shouts to @GranmasGotGame for trying to get me to stop ducking Leixia's GB quake up close. Goddamn I hate losing to Leixia. Related shouts to @ZeroEffect317.

Shouts to @Party Wolf for being the hero we deserve.

Shouts to @Reptile for hype Smash matches. Fuck the DS controller. Next time I'm bringing my Wii U. Get Kirbstomped.

Shouts to @Saiyne for our set and for finally coming out.

Shouts to @IRM for OCVing Le France, also Sheena found your thing, I have it.

Shouts to @Menace's Beard for #1 Aeon

Shouts to @Thermidor for loaning me his DS so I can get double teamed by Blue and Reptile in Smash 4

Shouts to whomever switched my PS3 with Menace's lol

Shouts to Bibulus for playing Shotscalibur 5 vs. my Damps and losing by about half a bottle

Shouts to @Fuzion for casually waltzing into Top 8, saying fuck it I'll do a shot with you, and then making me $20. I'm probably most salty we didn't get to play since you're one of the people I used to play online back in my Ranked days. Get to Final Round so we can play and do more shots.

Shouts to Mei for going on a quest to find drinks with me.

Shouts to @GreatOne1939 for coming out on the balcony with us.

Shouts to DJ Michelle for the sick beats Thursday night.

@Blueboyb BLUEEEEE!!!!!! YOU'RE MY BOY!!! I hope you had fun. Smash was awesome and we need to play more. I got the feeling you were a bit off your game, but that happens sometimes, don't sweat it too much, just learn from it (i.e. sleep is very important). Hopefully I see you at FR.

To anyone I forgot, sorry and shouts to you too. Going to these things makes me feel not quite as old, and that means a lot to me, lol. I'll hopefully see everyone in ATL in 3 months.

Le Splash!!

NEC was honestly some of the most fun i've had. Being on stage and hearing the crowd cheer for you has always been that fanboy nerd dream of mine just wish i could've done a bit better. Geez time for shoutouts...

@Ringout - Gotta say thanks to the man who helped so many people in this community so that we could have a great tourney. It was cool meeting and drinking with you dude thanks again for helping me get out there. Sucks you couldn't enjoy yourself as much as the rest of us, drama sucks :/ See you at the next one dude.

@IAdoreBunnies - Always great seeing my homie. I swear you're the best man one moment you're ironing your shirts lookin fresh the next you're getting shit faced doing some hilarious shit lol . I aint even mad bruh. You're a good player too i swear you almost had pdubs in that set. Thanks for helping me get out there aswell man.

@Blueboyb - My son you still a God at this game, you'll get Shad next time. Either way good shit winning the MM. Was cool chillin and talking calibur irl. Thanks for always playing me in our shitty connection and helping me level up dude. Thanks for help getting me get out there aswell.

@Fuzion - Dude!! I've always said you were a beast. Thanks for all those ass whoopings you gave me in the past. And yeah man it was great meeting and hanging with you. You're awesome peeps and it was fun teaching you that young people's slang lol. Hope to see you at the next one.

@Sandman - SANDMAN. It was fun hanging out with you man nice beard. You're allways awesome to be around dont think we got to play man we'll try at the next one.

@Sekihan/ @Blossom - You are seriously one the nicest people ive ever met along with Sheena it makes me sick! Lol jk. It was cool talking to you and hanging out. Thanks for letting me smoke with you and for the charger. I hope the controller works out for you, sucks that yours was lost/stolen. I hope we get to chill again dude.

@JJJ - Dude GGs. Thanks for the games man you're a beast you'll get your chance at victory soon. Its was cool seeing ya always fun talking to you.

@Ooofmatic - it was cool meeting you you're a chill dude. I hope you're able to find what it is you need to do be a top player again.

@Zane - GET FUCKED! It was cool finally meeting you dude too bad we couldnt chill much, you were either drunk or i was fucked up lol.

@GreatOne1939 - You're fun to chill with man too bad you we aint get to play, lucky you. Kappa

@Party Wolf - Cool meeting you dude. We didnt get to play much which sucks, maybe next time. Sorry that you had personal stuff you had to deal with mid tourney. Real life happens its no one's fault. Cap Wolf was hype as fuck man. *Salutes*

@IRM - Dude our set was hype as fuck! Thanks for compliment on my play dude, you're God Maxi for OCVing the french!

@Reptile - Still the king of the lizards hands down. It was just one of them tournies man we know what you're really made of. Thanks for compliments on my play aswell means alot dude. It was cool hanging out.

@Saiyne - Man i regret not playing you the most. We play all the time online and im sorry for being lame and not taking it serious sometimes you know i hate online lol. You're a beast man, you had some close sets i dont doubt you'll be a top player one day if not very soon.

Shoutouts to all the people who i met and placed in tourney. Shoutouts to @Xeph for returning to his throne and for being cool peeps. @Woahhzz for still being a god at this game and for also being cool peeps. Shoutouts to @Dr. Hates for beliebing!

OK so I'm finally home and will now post sum shoutouts:

First and foremost, huge shoutouts to @InsaneKhent and @Ringout for helping me out big time and being the only reason I'm home right now. Can't express how thankful I am for your help!

Also a big thanks to @JJJ, @Sporko and @Woahhzz for offering help as well.

ALRIGHT NO MORE SAP LES GO

@GolD ShaD - GG! Was really dreading playing you in singles and for good reason! You probably have the best execution of any player in the world for SCV and bring out a lot of aPat's potential because of it. You have definitely proven yourself as a top player on the world stage and I look forward to seeing you play in upcoming events!
It's too bad we didn't play more but I will hopefully see you at Final Round! I'll be practicing way more than I was for this event so I will hope to put up a much better fight >:D

@Xeph - Hella deadass nice job winning the tournament. It's always a pleasure to see you at these tournies and its always retardedly fun to hang out with you. You are one of the most consistent players in this game (if not the most) and I can't wait to see how you will raise the bar even higher for SCV in 2015. See you at Final Round! I'll be bringing my best! Deadass!

@Woahhzz - We play quite a lot (when we actually feel like playing/practicing :P) so I can easily tell when something about your play changes. You definitely turned it on this weekend and played some of the best SCV I've ever seen you play. It's crazy how much better you played looking at Friday to Sunday. Congrats on getting 2nd and putting on a pretty dominating performance the entire tournament! Hope you can make it to FR!

@crna_ruka - GGs! I was pretty excited to hear that you were coming to this tournament! So much that it was the deciding point for me! Was really nice to watch you play throughout the tournament. You play so consistently with a clean and precise approach and I was quite inspired by it! Congrats on making top 3 and I hope we can play again in the future!

Part 2 - at another time :)

It's was a very very very good tournament with GOOD HYPE / Crazy Atmosphere + visit to Philadelphia I don't regret having made the trip!
I think coming for the Final Round if my job allows me (It should normally have no problem)
It was my first tournament in the United States like the 3 other French (Also my third which explains my lack of exp :( )
I enjoyed this weekend!! the US players were super cool :)
Unfortunately, I couldn't play to with all the players in this tournament :( so I could not talk about all US players
Especially a big thanks to @Deus Kaliya! for making the translator during the entire stay (Otherwise we were well in sh** Hahahaha ...)
A great pleasure to see again @GolD ShaD @GOLD Rock and @Deus-Kaliya and meet the US community

@IRM
You have a very good Maxi with phases that I did not even know
Good Punish with 6A+B BE, Good whiff punish with 66B , 44B, B+K JF , Good guard burst 66B+K , 8A+B and good stances management
I'd be curious to see your route if you come to France for the ROF 4 :)
PS: Congratulations for the Strike Team France ;)

@Ramon
It's a pity :( we have not been able to make a Money Matches
Would you be present at the Final Round?

@crna_ruka
I wanted to play against your Patroklos / Pyrrha but the opportunity was not present :/ if you come to the ROF I would play well against you :)

@Party Wolf
Your Xiba is impressive and your transformation in "Captain américa" made me laugh hahahaha
Probably the best time of the tournament ! ;) thx for the show !!!

"K+G > Gomenasai " for not having had the opportunity to play with @Menace @Blueboyb @Reptile @JJJ @Woahhzz @Party Wolf @Ramon @crna_ruka @Fuzion @SCPartisan @Zane
and I forget again I think :(

and for the Final

@Xeph
You are the best player of Pyrrha in the world !
I am quite impressed with your game in particular vs Gold Shad and Ruka
and since you are in the ROF 4 (if I understood correctly) and Deusmentes
I think you could go very very very far on its 2 tournaments (I hope to see a match Xeph Vs Happy) :)
I liked our game (FT5) ! although I hate the mirror hahaha
I hope to make more games against you for the Final Round
and thanks for the advice :)

PS: (Pyrrha) 44A is TC (8F ~ 11F ) TS (8F~12F) TC (13F~ 17F) TS (16F)
test after AA on hit Yoshimitsu attack with BB 44A pass through the BB yoshimistu (Also works on Alpha / Patroklos / Mitsurugi and other character with different setups)
I do not know if it's really TS but she passes through
I'll post stuff more about Pyrrha on the forums (known or unknown)

PPS: Sorry for my english "google traduction " hahahaha

Otherwise Happy Holidays to all!!!

First off, awesome and smoothly ran tournament from Avylon. It seems you guy's get better and better. There was, like, absolutely zero problems with the tournament. You guy's rock.

Shoutouts to all those who competed. This tournament was so stressful, and so very demanding in terms of stamina, skill, and pressure. Congrats to all of top 8. @IRM I am officially a fan. You are the next best thing in SCV. Make it happen. @Blueboyb you had an excellent showing, but didn't quite close it out VS the French Powerhouse that is @GolD ShaD ! He will be at Final Round. I expect you to be present and show him why you are feared in the states. @Party Wolf you looked so strong in pool play. You VS Partisan was a prime example of how smart you are in this game. I don't know what happened on Sunday, but there's always Final Round. Congratulations you guys on being exactly what we said you were- top players. @Fuzion you came out of nowhere! I won't sit here and lie to you- I thought you were going to be slept on, but I didn't expect you to take out so many monsters! You are a monster. I hope to see you present at more tournaments. You have my PSN, hit me up for games. @Woahhzz I am always so afraid to fight you. I'm happy it worked out in my favor, though, and it was an all American Grand Final at a stacked tournament with multiple foreign bodies present. You were such a fucking boss when you eliminated Shad and Ruka.

@crna_ruka in my opinion, you were the biggest surprise to me. I figured you were good- but I didn't imagine you were as solid, and smart as you actually are. Thank you for the games. You really showed me a kind of different view on how Patroklos can be played. Your pressure is amazing. Good games.

@GOLD Rock , aside from Gold Shad, you were the most impressive of players from the French group. Your Natsu is very different from what I'm used to. You have an odd way of approaching the Pyrrha match up. I was confused at times, haha! We have excellent Natsu players in USA, but your approach differs greatly from the play her. If you keep practicing, you will be someone I watch out for at Final Round. Also, you defeating Reptile is no easy task! Congratulations!

@GolD ShaD you are a monster. Very high level play from your apat. Your execution and optimal punishment game is strong. I think you put the fear in some of our players at NECXV! I cannot wait to see how well you do at Final Round! American's will not go down easy, and we proved it at NEC! Good games, friend.

@Deus-Kaliya thank you for the Deusmentes qualification. Hopefully I will be seeing the French community in 2015!
@SiLvEr Dratak You have very good fundamentals, but are very predictable with Pyrrha. Keep growing, keep learning, you can be stronger. Also, thank you for the 66B 2BB combo!

Good games all around. I'll be aiming to make FINAL ROUND. Hope to see you all there again.

To answer xephukai !! Sunday I did not have the same execution until Saturday because I was sick, I did not sleep at night ... I miss lot of combo and punich ... sorry for the French and for the tournament !! I have not supported the more Big Mac ... xD
Haha

Last edited:
It was a far more fun and fruitful travel than I expected. Tourney, casuals, the team event, talks, meals, sightseeing, ... they were so much fun for just 3 days.

I had matches with many of you on tourney and casuals, and got many inspirations and new hints from your plays. So now I can buff up my play and matchup knowledge more! =)

Since it is difficult for me to write down long English texts, I don't shoutout you guys individually. But I'm very grateful to you all for fun time.

See you guys. I can't wait for the next opportunity.
I also hope that someday other JP players go US, or we invite US players to come Japan.

And thanks to french players, for inviting me to sightseeing together and more. I got many helps from you.

P.S. Those mysterious artifacts on stages were so hilarious =D

I had a great time on this trip, visiting Philadelphia attracted me and will stay anchored in my memory.
I thank the tournament organizers have managed well the event, and the warm welcome US players and their interest to us.
Happy to have met the phenomenon @crna_ruka which is very friendly and formidable in the game. Thank you for saving the honor of the team tournament!

@Party Wolf alias Captain America, you guys made me laugh with your joke while I not understand what happen at this time in the game!
Next time I face Captain America, I run away! Ggs!
At FinalRound, I would be at point on the MU.

@Woahhzz, you surprised me, you're an excellent Alpha Patroklos and I haven't found any flaw in your game play. Also you're a nice person. Congrats for your second place.

@Zane, you're strong and I was very lucky to win, thank you tier list!

@Reptile, what an agressive Aeon we have here! I like this style, I want to fight you again.
Et c'est super d'avoir une personne qui parle français dans un monde où je ne comprenais qu'1/4 de ce que l'on me disait haha.

@DeathInMyEyes, Your Voldo is greatly different from that of Maxou. That's not bad and efficient!

@Ramon, cool man and good Pyrrha, you killed me with your punishments! X(

@SCPartisan, I want a revenge! I like difficult match up. Ggs

@Fuzion, a very aggressive Patroklos, all loves Natsu players, looks the WolfLone game, it is excellent against Natsu. Also Ggs for your performance at tournament!

@Sandman alias Mr Poisson, what the hell's going on? You beat me with Viola and destroy me with Siegfried, YOU'RE THE BEST PLAYER OF AMERICA !

I also had fun to play with @JJJ and a Natsu player (sorry I forgot your nickname).

@Xeph, you are the best, congrats for your first place. I had a lot of fun to play with you, and the american's Pyrrha are the best of the world.

@IRM, Your Maxi is so strong and I understand now why american players say Maxi is top tier, for me it's only you who transcends the character, like Keev with Nightmare in France, next time, I would be prepared, Natsu-Maxi 6-4 !! GGs for the team and your the actual best Maxi of the world!

I'll do my best to come at Final Round.

AAAANNNNNNDDDD sorry for my english!!!

Back