[Dec 7, 2013] NorthEast Championship XIV (Essington, PA)

8b7c554c66b58e425cfb6c688ed01f77.png

Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea
Director of Sales & Marketing
The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
76 Industrial Airport
Essington, PA 19029
(610)521-9600 x1172
610-595-3519 - Fax
E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Sorry about this everyone. But this will help a lot.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP.

when do you hold these? ill try to make it out on a random month

Awesome! The weekly tournaments were usually on Fridays, but I think with the change to monthly tournaments, the tournaments will be either on Saturdays or Sundays. They haven't given any concrete details yet. I'll be sure to make a thread when I find out the dates.

I will defeat you all with my broken controllers, lack of practice and tons of dropped combos.

AXE FLOP.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed that we now have a THIRD $100 MM going down at this NEC. People you do not want to miss this. Don't take the chance of the stream going out due to faulty equipment or bad internet. And you definitely don't wanna take the chance of it not being recorded/uploaded. We're gonna need you all to hurry up and get those travel arrangements going, book you a room at the generous discount rate that we all will enjoy thanks to Big E and them, and pre-register to help these guys help us make this a smooth running tournament. Don't second guess yourself folks. If you can make it then do it. This is definitely the most can't-miss event for Calibur this year.

Last edited:
Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea
Director of Sales & Marketing
The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
76 Industrial Airport
Essington, PA 19029
(610)521-9600 x1172
610-595-3519 - Fax
E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Sorry about this everyone. But this will help a lot.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP.
$99 plus tax per night.

Back