Dedicated CaS styles from SCIII, should they come back?

What's your opinion on this?

• It's bollocks, I don't want this in my game.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Draggonnfs

[12] Conqueror
First off, sorry that I was inactive for a while (of course nobody acutally gives a shit), I had a lot of stuff to do. I'm currently working on a small game related project, which I'll post on 8WR once it's done.

Now... I played a lot of SCIII recently, and spent a lot of the time creating characters and using the CaS dedicated styles like chinese blade, iron sword, sword and shield, etc. And I actually quite enjoy them. Some are ridiculous (most, actually), some are somewhat realistic, either way they're cool. Most of them are based on main character styles, but I like when some styles combine moves from multiple characters. There are also some really insteresting and unusual styles, like the iron fan and wave swords.

So, while I don't think completely custom built movesets could work, bonus CaS dedicated styles would be cool to see back. Of course it would need to be properly set up in multiplayer (An option to allow the movesets or not in PM, not allowed at all in Ranked and allowed in GC). For casuals like me, it would be sweet, and "pros" wouldn't need to give a shit about them, because they would have the option not to allow the styles in their game.

Also, a small thing... I'd also like to see the weapon select screen come back. And style selection for custom characters, like in SCIII.

What do you think? Can you think of any improvements to this idea, or do you think it's bullshit and don't want to see it in the game?

Custom-styles.jpg

Some, with some adjustments, could return in some form.

1. Steel Fan should be revamped, but still retain some attacks. I see some attacks from the standard Katana style being incorporated into the moveset as well.
2. Wave Sword should be revamped.
3. Very VERY few physical attacks from both Kunai and Dagger could be incorporated into Natsu's moveset. Not like she needs any drastic improvements though. There is one teleportation throw in the Dagger moveset that could do pretty well for her. However, she can leave the projectiles alone from both movesets.
4. If they develop Pyrrha as less timid, few of the standard Sword & Shield (aka Abelia's moveset) attacks I could see her using. The flip kick, especially.

Styles yes, if they actually design characters for each style as newcommers or bring back e.g revenant as a fleshed out character. If they just put them in CaS , no thank you.

Back