Soupy

[09] Warrior
Let's get started!!!!!!

Combo's
--------------------------

1K,1B - 32

4K,6B - 49
4K,236B - 35
(Note: Which one to use is based on Distance if they the opposing yoda lands close then 236B because 6B will whiff, but if they turn directions and land further then use 6B)

6A+K,1B

3B,6B+K,B - 47

236BBBBBBB,4B+K - 64
44AB,A+B,B,6B+K,6B+K - 67
44AB,A+B,B,3BB - 66

BT B+K,236BBBBBB,4B+K - 59
BT B+K,3B,6B+KB - 49

CH
4A,3B - 39

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whiffs(Attacks that miss):
AA(Second A Whiffs)
8A
22_66B
22_66A
66BB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Factors:

-No Grabs
-Force Shield = No grab on Succesful Auto Gi but Repels
-236BBBBBB requires no timing, Mash away(Guaranteed once started)
-On block 236KKB, B whiffs
-A+B,B Leaves you and opponent at BT even on block
-A+B,B,B+K,B is not guaranteed

Demarcus's In Progress Yoda vs Yoda guide

Update?

Anyway, how often does this matchup even come up? I didn't even think this was necessary.

Update?

Anyway, how often does this matchup even come up? I didn't even think this was necessary.

For example when i pick yoda to play in a competitive match people think i'm a joke so they pick yoda as well and it's just nice to know you have the advantage, and thanks for reminding me i will update it when i get home. and get on my xbox

Ah...I see. That's kind of dumb on a lot of people's part, though... I doubt that happens often enough. lol...

Ah...I see. That's kind of dumb on a lot of people's part, though... I doubt that happens often enough. lol...

It doesn't happen much, but there are stupid people in the world

BB, 4B+K is good tactic on anybody... would you consider it?
if you have someone who interrupts your Force Cancels, i mean it's not a "good" tactic since it knocks you back and you have to work to get back in, but it's good for a mixup i guess

It's one of my main mixups, and getting back in isn't much of a problem, Yoda has his ways...
We'll be able to expand upon everything once we get that much needed frame data...
EDIT:
Meh, covering lost ground is character dependant and against another Yoda isn't that bad... but there are ways to make them come to you, like by dealing enough damage before they decide to retreat and maintaining a smart/strong defense, for example...

It's one of my main mixups, and getting back in isn't much of a problem, Yoda has his ways...
We'll be able to expand upon everything once we get that much needed frame data...

Getting back in is trouble if your playing a person who knows what they are doing.

Back