22_88B
623K, K
Grabs
3A BE
CE
A, A
1A
3B
I am sure some of these aren't that great but they are the attacks I use with him and I can win the majority of the time.

EWGF (I CAN'T F-iiiiin DO IT!)
Hell sweep
22/88B
66KAK/2K
623(z)A(BE)9
Pew Pew Lazer Beams!
8A+B
3KBK8
B+K stuffs

One thought! Has anybody realised that 623A9 ( or 623A BE 9) -after a launcher ( say 22_88B or 46AA3B) can ring out from even the CENTER of most stages!!!!
It has to be his most useful move!!!
Its a real game changer!

One thought! Has anybody realised that 623A9 ( or 623A BE 9) -after a launcher ( say 22_88B or 46AA3B) can ring out from even the CENTER of most stages!!!!
Its a real game changer!

There were too many a time I have tried that, plus it gives you a good chuckle.

Its a real game changer!

Yes we do not speak on this. it is forbidden /AncientMysticArts

And again no one has the right mind to put in actual move names? I can't read 896923uigq387q2 stuff.

You good sir are a troll. I don't memorize button presses. I only memorize character movements. It's a great help in online play as instead of timing moves I watch the character animations. I see you call a lot of people scrubs and act all high and mighty. I'd like to know how and why you're still on this site.

You good sir are a troll. I don't memorize button presses. I only memorize character movements. It's a great help in online play as instead of timing moves I watch the character animations. I see you call a lot of people scrubs and act all high and mighty. I'd like to know how and why you're still on this site.
If you have psn we should play

1. Wavedash
  2. EWGF
  3. 22_88B
  4. TLC
  5. Hell Sweep
  6. CD A9 BE
  7. WS B
  8. Twin Piston BE
  9. 8A+B
  10. Fly~A+B
Devel Jin is one of those characters where you probably will be limiting youself to a small move pool, but I urge you to punish and pressure with moves other than EWGF.

Well that’s because your not wavedashing, which I assume you probably didn't do in Tekken either because you would of know it's the bread and butter of the Mishimas.
Because the input was simplified from 6523 to 623 you are not nearly restricted in terms of timing so you can do more along the lines of 8 CD per second when you previously limited do about 5 in Tekken. The significance of this is that EWGF is terrible on whiff and it's easy to backdash to force whiff, whereas wavedashing can punish the attempt to space; you can cancel or use another CD move like CD A9; and it continuously dodges all high hits.
Remember EWGF is still 13 frames, so it is not the fastest move in the game, and it's a high, so only use it to punish or pressure. Do NOT spam EWGF or you will lose to opponents that know what they are doing.

EWGF
623 K,K
22_88B
22_88 K,K
3AB BE
B+K B K/2K
66K A K/2K
66 B+G
3K B K 8

Maybe 623A9 BE in place of 66K A K/2K, because the A can be ducked and it can be intterupted

Man its quiet around here, gonna pick DJ up as a fun side character. ive hardly used him yet but from what i know atm here is my top10

EWGF (Obvs)
623KK (Devil Jin's personal 2KB BE)
623A9 BE (The Advance step mix up with 623kk, brave edge version because its safer)
22B (Step and punisher, TC for extra boost in awesomeness, combos are crazy)
WRB (your duck and punisher, get a 623A9 BE for good damage)
AAB ( your i10 block punisher, KND run up okizeme)
4K( Nice i17 mid, -13 on block, also good for CH fishing for combos)
3AB BE ( None BE still useful for step catching mids, BE gives good 50/50 mix ups)
666K ( I just like this move, guard damage, bit of range, move to get in)
33K/33(K) ( 8wayrun mix up, Both give KND, decent range)

Oh and Grabs :P
As you can see i like okizeme, i know DJ infamous for Crazy air combos, i will go for garantueed damage into more okizeme and ofc EWGF and 3AB BE loops for RO

Back