Devil May Cry 5

Juez

DragonPuncher

Case ya hadn't hear they made a new DMC and completely changed Dante. Now I really want to give this game a chance because it looks decent in fact if it wasn't called Devil may cry and the main character wasnt suppose to be Dante I would pick this game up. Though because they changed Dante after so many years I really know if i want to pick this game up.

Check out the trailer and tell me what ya think, do you love it? do you hate it? Discuss below

Koompbala

[09] Warrior
Yeah Dante looks like crap which is sad that he does because this game will probably sell well anyway since its a DMC game.

JELLY

[09] Warrior
I've been wanting to get into this series for a while... maybe this is a good one to start with?

MammothMan

WR B, NSS A+B, GS KK, W!, 4KK, 33B, GSB
DMC1 is the best one to start the series with, skip 2 it's not worth the headache of trying to understand the crap that goes on, 3 is decent if not overly difficult compared to 1, 4 is different but still fun.

Juez

DragonPuncher
Nah it wont be Infamous 2 because they fixed that shit once they heard the large amount of complaints. Though if it takes place in a different dimension than naming it Devil May Cry 5 was a mistake they could use the DMC name but with a different sub name

Tiamat

[11] Champion
"WTFFFFFF, Dante looks like an emo Twlight character. Fuccccckckk1k11jklfdsiaofdsgs! !!1!11!!!1one!!!1"

- a youtube comment on the video

Koompbala

[09] Warrior
How are they gonna categorize it as a prequel but yet say its in a different universe? That don't make any damn sense. If its an alternate universe like how comic books do it then that would make sense but a prequel and an alternate universe stupid.

Windstar

[13] Hero
Honestly, I would've preferred if they kept moving the story forward, instead of diving deeper into Dante's past. It would've been nice to see a sequel with Dante, Nero (and Vergil) all playable in one game.

ShinobiBrown

[10] Knight
I already raged about this shit on Facebook when I first caught eye of that trailer. I'm really just hating on Ninja Theory (aside from Dante's silly redesign). I find this series reboot rather pointless. It's either a reboot or the moron featured in the trailer is just an brainwashed impostor.

Heavenly Sword couldn't even rival DMC4 in gameplay. Why the hell would I want them to make DMC5?

MasterLink123

[08] Mercenary
This can't be a DMC game thats NOT Dante, thats some mutanted freak punk kid pretending to be Dante. This is just crap, pure crap.

MasterLink123

[08] Mercenary
Is That a edited picture of Jacob from Twilight? Or is that really how this "Dante" looks? I think its a edited Jacob pic.