Devil May Cry 5

Juez

DragonPuncher

Case ya hadn't hear they made a new DMC and completely changed Dante. Now I really want to give this game a chance because it looks decent in fact if it wasn't called Devil may cry and the main character wasnt suppose to be Dante I would pick this game up. Though because they changed Dante after so many years I really know if i want to pick this game up.

Check out the trailer and tell me what ya think, do you love it? do you hate it? Discuss below

Yeah Dante looks like crap which is sad that he does because this game will probably sell well anyway since its a DMC game.

I've been wanting to get into this series for a while... maybe this is a good one to start with?

DMC1 is the best one to start the series with, skip 2 it's not worth the headache of trying to understand the crap that goes on, 3 is decent if not overly difficult compared to 1, 4 is different but still fun.

Nah it wont be Infamous 2 because they fixed that shit once they heard the large amount of complaints. Though if it takes place in a different dimension than naming it Devil May Cry 5 was a mistake they could use the DMC name but with a different sub name

"WTFFFFFF, Dante looks like an emo Twlight character. Fuccccckckk1k11jklfdsiaofdsgs! !!1!11!!!1one!!!1"

- a youtube comment on the video

How are they gonna categorize it as a prequel but yet say its in a different universe? That don't make any damn sense. If its an alternate universe like how comic books do it then that would make sense but a prequel and an alternate universe stupid.

Honestly, I would've preferred if they kept moving the story forward, instead of diving deeper into Dante's past. It would've been nice to see a sequel with Dante, Nero (and Vergil) all playable in one game.

I already raged about this shit on Facebook when I first caught eye of that trailer. I'm really just hating on Ninja Theory (aside from Dante's silly redesign). I find this series reboot rather pointless. It's either a reboot or the moron featured in the trailer is just an brainwashed impostor.

Heavenly Sword couldn't even rival DMC4 in gameplay. Why the hell would I want them to make DMC5?

This can't be a DMC game thats NOT Dante, thats some mutanted freak punk kid pretending to be Dante. This is just crap, pure crap.

36cfd3b3b96936d0029c88a.jpg

Is That a edited picture of Jacob from Twilight? Or is that really how this "Dante" looks? I think its a edited Jacob pic.

Back