DID ANTICHRIST ALEX J TRULY CHEAT OUR PALADIN ENKINDU?

WELL?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course he did

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • West coast only cheats

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • that feel when enk only gets cheated

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landslide, you know me a very little bit because of my friendship with Krit way back when. I don't recall ever expressing any rage or anger when getting cheated during H2 games. So this isn't just about the fact that I know Alex J cheated me, he is the one that won't let it go, and keeps constantly putting me in the butt of his jokes. All these years later, I've dealt with it on my own. Any time I am brought up while Alex around, he immediately starts insulting and belittling me. Yet, when I am explaining why he treats me like that, it gets turned into what you see here. Long posts that nobody wants to read, because nobody cares that this stuff is going on. You, like most, judge the situation at face value. You do not know me, nor spoken to me outside of our interactions on Halo and the rare run-ins on Calibur online, so I get absolutely nothing out of this if you believe me or not.

So if you don't get anything out of me believing you, what is the point of all this? I mean, I actually wanted to hear your side. You're right that I don't know you, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. One day you just removed me from your friend's list, so that was effectively the end of our interactions. I understand that it probably had to do with Krit (and also I was pretty young) but it isn't like I felt anything negative until it just stopped. And you know, I still don't, it's whatever! If you ever wanted to play again, I'm down to play, hang out with or get to know literally anyone on this site.

From where I'm sitting, you've been around ever since I found this community, and everybody knows you. It seems like everybody knows Alex, too. You aren't his only target, but from what I've seen he doesn't strike first. If he did cheat, that sucks and we'll never know. But once again, I wasn't there, so to be truthful I have no clue what to think, except that SC4 online should be thrown in the trash.

Last edited:
yeah I realise its a joke. there are limits though
You can find out about this particular quotation and some others here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

I also had another chance in tourney 3 to win, but it was ChaCha and I in the finals and was my first run in with Asura Dance spam haha. Shit even GI's stabs.
Well now that it's out in the open, yeah I remember that now, that was totally me. lol

I actually feel like I was cheated at one point during that tournament too. It was in one of the other tournament pools, I was playing for ChaCha using his account and I always warmed up by playing my opponents using my OOFMATIC account and then switching to ChaCha's when they told me they gotta go do "our" match. So I played casuals with OffbeatNinja who I always got five bars with, and then he was like "i gotta do my tournament match with ChaCha now" I was like ok then switched to ChaChas account, and guess what happened, LAG CENTRAL SIEGFRIED. It was funny that I always always had 5 bars with him (he's in Canada also) and the one time I have a secret tourney match with the dude it's lagging as hell. And Siegfried was no joke to fight under extreme lag.

Seriously, the REAL cheater here is OffbeatNinja.

OffbeatNinja is still a pretty cool guy tho.

All you guys had to do once someone was cheating you was switch to Sophitia and spam BB, 1AB, and 11A(A).

I remember being salty about this tournament too, but I don't remember who I lost to. NinjaCW? Those DoA players were dominant on XBL.

hey man i may have just been skimming your posts, but this is the direct quote so is it really out of context what i said

i thought maybe the 3rd round is the one where you believe he cheated, but if i read that wrong im sorry i cant really read through all of your long posts, and skimming is the most ill be able to commit, but ill stay out of your business, just know that i was helping you to organize the TD YOU ASKED FOR, the TD had been pretty hyped up and we all wanted to see it happen
3rd, 4th, and 5th rounds were 3bars with 5 second input delay (longest I've ever experienced), The first two games were solid 4 bars, with the typical delay input SC4 was known for. At this point, it might've not even been Alex J playing that day. Everyone was looking for some edge. I went in with no plans of cheating, and didn't cheat. But as you can see, cheating was rampant in that tourney. Big deal? Tell that to the youtubers commenting that the finals match was straight ass.

"should have" If you got someone to play for you that day, it's still cheating, Garbage-guy.

BTW, how the fuck do you know so much about me lol? You keep a closer eye on me than I thought. Your facts are still wrong though. She was already married and I was playing 2nd fiddle. With Enk, he doesn't have to be #1. 2nd best will do. Millie and I were just friends.

Mage, sorry, that is incorrect. Catgirl would probably correct his spelling. Grammar is a little too hard for her. Uh, him.

"should have" If you got someone to play for you that day, it's still cheating, Garbage-guy.

Well I didn't but Oofmatic literally confesses to it. So why would you be getting mad at me who didn't cheat for cheating when someone else admits it. Are you that insanely stupid? You are the oldest person here but you have kids outsmart you. You might as well be getting mad at Marginal at this point for ruining your life. Or blame Jaxel for you being so fat. Or maybe blame Mage for being a virgin. Your accusations have no base and you are letting the real guilty parties go free. You only have yourself to blame for losing so much and Oofmatic to blame for cheating. Rather than blame someone for cheating when you have no evidence. Why not blame the guy who confessed to cheating?

Is correcting it not technically also insulting it simultaneously? Since you are helping them with it. idk.

BTW, how the fuck do you know so much about me lol? You keep a closer eye on me than I thought. Your facts are still wrong though. She was already married and I was playing 2nd fiddle. With Enk, he doesn't have to be #1. 2nd best will do.

Spoken like a true white knight and confirmed bitch.

Hardly, right now I am dealing with you. Why don't you confess it? You see that Oofmatic confesses and I am not going off on him. Why you? Maybe you should look in the mirror. I am not a bitch, but words on a screen can only prove so much. Feel free to have one of your lackeys, or even yourself call me that. Keyboard karate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back