DID ANTICHRIST ALEX J TRULY CHEAT OUR PALADIN ENKINDU?

WELL?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course he did

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • West coast only cheats

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • that feel when enk only gets cheated

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enk, how can you be sure it was a lag switch or standbye? I've played Halo 2 and SC online with you quite a bit, so you know I'm very familiar with this stuff, but like you said it was a Florida to California connection on SC4, a game with some of the worst netcode ever. How can you be sure? What if he just has a bad router, or his neighbor started using his Wi-Fi? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but how do you know it was malicious?

I'm not trying to come at you here, so don't get that misunderstood, but do you think it was maybe your accusations that caused Alex's trolling response? I know you are a very competitive person, so it would hurt to have been cheated, but in an unstable environment like SC4 I'm not sure I could ever know if it was really cheating or not.

It sucks to say but when it comes with online there is a third player involved -- the connection. And sometimes he picks sides. You just have to roll with it, but at the same time you seem pretty confident that it was Alex and I just want to know how that's possible.

Edit: Also, I hope your brother is OK. I've been there with heart problems, it's scary stuff.

Enk, like, I know you might feel angry and cheated, but you know?

Does it really matter, we are talking about, like you said, an old game, SC IV have almost seven years.

I've saw the provocation, and I don't think it is fair in any way, but it is been so long ago, I guess you should just ignore, I mean what is the point? I've heard several times that you are a good player, until last week I didn't knew Alex did beat you and you had your pride hurt, so does it really matter he did beat you, 6 years back and in a game which again the netcode was not eve that great to begin with?

I not saying you can't hate him, for all I know you can hate him with all your might, but hey, you can play SC and not think about Alex or any person you deem to be on his group, so most of all, have fun Enk, go play on tourneys and all if you can.
My brother is laid up in a hospital bed right now, heavily sedated and slowly recovering, after suffering a heart attack on Saturday.
I am really sorry to hear man, my best wishes, take good care of him.

It's a hard thing to prove considering SCIV's online netcode was trash anyway.

Does anyone remember that thread where it was MO and Catgirl vs. 8wayrun? And you claimed you were just defending yourself, it was actually quite similar to the CaptainHook situation we have going on right now. I'm sure it was a console discussion since Catgirl can only talk about them.

Kappa

Also Enk I hope your brother is okay :)

Sett, Mage is borderline retarded.

I thought your post was suppose to say something like

"Also Mage, he doesn't get picked on for some random reason, he gets picked on because he's an idiot."

He being Enk which makes sense contextually. I made a joke on something that I thought was a typo thinking you meant the above.

Is this the true?

I thought your post was suppose to say something like

"Also Mage, he doesn't get picked on for some random reason, he gets picked on because he's an idiot."

He being Enk which makes sense contextually. I made a joke on something that I thought was a typo thinking you meant the above.

Is this the true?
Wait, what? I was just saying mage is an idiot.

Enk, how can you be sure it was a lag switch or standbye? I've played Halo 2 and SC online with you quite a bit, so you know I'm very familiar with this stuff, but like you said it was a Florida to California connection on SC4, a game with some of the worst netcode ever. How can you be sure? What if he just has a bad router, or his neighbor started using his Wi-Fi? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but how do you know it was malicious?

I'm not trying to come at you here, so don't get that misunderstood, but do you think it was maybe your accusations that caused Alex's trolling response? I know you are a very competitive person, so it would hurt to have been cheated, but in an unstable environment like SC4 I'm not sure I could ever know if it was really cheating or not.

It sucks to say but when it comes with online there is a third player involved -- the connection. And sometimes he picks sides. You just have to roll with it, but at the same time you seem pretty confident that it was Alex and I just want to know how that's possible.

Edit: Also, I hope your brother is OK. I've been there with heart problems, it's scary stuff.

Take it for the married man to be reasonable. If this is what happens when Enkindu loses a match online. Can you imagine the drama if he was married? But I guess if he gets this mad over one match of Calibur, he can't plausibly get married. Or even get laid for that matter.

Alex used lag tactics in a game where you were also using lag tactics. Cool. This was worth sharing and pissing people off for months/years? Stupidest grudge I've ever heard of.

Edit: Enkindu, YOU are the reason why I don't feel like going to locals anymore. Trying to manipulate me into hating Alex because of your online match lol. Then calling me and Hates liars on top of that (because he talked about hatemail). You are the one always starting problems with people and playing victim. You got mad at fucking greatone because he talked about how you beat me at a local. I wish you were trolling but I know that's not the case.

Last edited:
If I were you, I'd be cross referencing some IP addys on all their posts. You never know when they don't want to bother going through proxy, or make a mistake one time. The stuff that goes on around here is creepy as fuck. I swear, some people only come here just because they know they can't get banned for anything they do that isn't destructive to the website itself. While internet bullying is such a big problem, it carries on freely here.
None of this is happening.

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back