DID ANTICHRIST ALEX J TRULY CHEAT OUR PALADIN ENKINDU?

WELL?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course he did

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • West coast only cheats

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • that feel when enk only gets cheated

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 minute ago - Ooofmatic:
    lol i remember the online tournament where i logged into chachas psn to play for him and won him a trip to LA since Canada wasn't eligible
  2. 1 minute ago - Marginal:
    Yeah, but hin his heart of hearts, he quails because he may be risking the J.
  3. A moment ago - Marginal:
    So you cheated Enk ouf of his G4 glory?
  4. A moment ago - Marginal:
    THis is all Oofmatic's fault!!!
  5. A moment ago - Ooofmatic:
    oh yeah i might have played enk that time
  6. A moment ago - InfestedLoli:
    lol
  7. A moment ago - Ooofmatic:
    dont remember
  8. A moment ago - Ooofmatic:
    shit DONT INVOLVE ME!!
  9. A moment ago - Ooofmatic:
    forget i said anything

the plot thickens

IMG_5525.JPG

So all these years Enkindu should of been mad at ChaCha and Oofmatic for actually cheating. Enkindu is mad smart. You lost multiple times in that tourney but apparently I'm the one who robbed you? lololololol

P.S. How many times did you enter that tourney? Did you lose to Mamba as well?

I think Enkindu owes me an apology. Is it my fault that he lost 4 times? Or that Oofmatic/ChaCha cheated to beat him? I'd expect a 40 year old man to have some common sense.

I think Enkindu owes me an apology. Is it my fault that he lost 4 times? Or that Oofmatic/ChaCha cheated to beat him? I'd expect a 40 year old man to have some common sense.
That does frighten me. I'm the only one that old with common sense left.

Let's say Alex really did cheat for Enk sake... Who cares? Who cares if Alex cheated on an online tournament? I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say I will not lose any respect for Alex if he used a lag switch. If you somehow prove he did, Bravo, but now what? What is to gain from it?

Why am I getting thrown into this mix by Enkindu?

I just beat him up Online a bunch of times and he would send me love messages trying to get laid... He's as weird as anyone can be on a game... He fought my sister's account and sent her a friend request immediately.

There's no shortage of evidence, Enkindu uses Online as a means to try and get laid instead of just going out to meet women. xD

Let's say Alex really did cheat for Enk sake... Who cares? Who cares if Alex cheated on an online tournament? I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say I will not lose any respect for Alex if he used a lag switch. If you somehow prove he did, Bravo, but now what? What is to gain from it?

You think glitching is a joke mate? You think its a game. Glitching destories everything everyone will ever love. It destroyed the best game to have ever graced the PS3. It started slowly. The invisible nades. Chain gunning. 96k upload setting. Then one day someone found something, something that would change the very fabric of the game. The deathloop. After you kill someone, you look at them. They've just finished screaming from their death and are about to respawn but they aren't going to respawn are they. Because you're going to death loop them. You shoot them in the face until they spawn. Then you hear it. Another death cry. They've died again and you get another point. One death looper becomes another, then another. Then the entire game is doing it. It doesn't stop there. There were clans and groups dedicated to glitching. Lagswitching started happening. Boosting up the ranks. Finally the final nail. Mao. Mao lag, an artificial lag switch had been made which anyone could access on their computer. Guides went up everywhere. Every team was doing it. The small community became smaller. The legit players played legit, but even they had mao to counter. Suddenly someone has deemed to be glitching and they mao, they get mao'd back, drama ensues. Then Konami called it a day. They gave us a week notice, they've had enough. The game was over. Online was no more.

You think glitching is a joke mate? You think its a game. Glitching destories everything everyone will ever love. It destroyed the best game to have ever graced the PS3. It started slowly. The invisible nades. Chain gunning. 96k upload setting. Then one day someone found something, something that would change the very fabric of the game. The deathloop. After you kill someone, you look at them. They've just finished screaming from their death and are about to respawn but they aren't going to respawn are they. Because you're going to death loop them. You shoot them in the face until they spawn. Then you hear it. Another death cry. They've died again and you get another point. One death looper becomes another, then another. Then the entire game is doing it. It doesn't stop there. There were clans and groups dedicated to glitching. Lagswitching started happening. Boosting up the ranks. Finally the final nail. Mao. Mao lag, an artificial lag switch had been made which anyone could access on their computer. Guides went up everywhere. Every team was doing it. The small community became smaller. The legit players played legit, but even they had mao to counter. Suddenly someone has deemed to be glitching and they mao, they get mao'd back, drama ensues. Then Konami called it a day. They gave us a week notice, they've had enough. The game was over. Online was no more.

Off-topic, but what's MGO?

Why bring it up? Why care? I am pretty sure I've explained all of this already. The truth is right there in how he's behaving, and how people are trying to twist this into something it is not. PW hasn't missed any locals, I haven't attacked him in any way. I put my trust in him, and he broke it. Plain and simple. Alex, lies, and cheats, and while none of you have ever met me, or hung out, or even talked on a personal level to me with the exception of PW, you act as though I would make this up. Why would I make it up? What do I possibly have to gain from bringing this up now? Why am I only attacking Alex, and not anyone else that's beaten me in an online match. It is because I know he cheated, he knows he cheated, and knows I know he cheated, and knows how to manipulate the situation to make me seem like some random online scrub so that you'll believe him over me. I am not trying to convince anyone that I am right. I tell people that mattered so they can be prepared. PW made his choice, and as you can see, he regrets it because he says he can't come to locals. I imagine it is because he feels threatened, wonder how he got that idea. I never once threated or attacked him, I just asked him why, and when he told me to leave him out of it, I did. I also forgave him for doing it. He is a kid and I know it'd be a lot to ask someone to believe me over his friend. I never asked him to do that. Only to keep it to himself because I do not want to have to deal with this crap. Landslide, you know me a very little bit because of my friendship with Krit way back when. I don't recall ever expressing any rage or anger when getting cheated during H2 games. So this isn't just about the fact that I know Alex J cheated me, he is the one that won't let it go, and keeps constantly putting me in the butt of his jokes. All these years later, I've dealt with it on my own. Any time I am brought up while Alex around, he immediately starts insulting and belittling me. Yet, when I am explaining why he treats me like that, it gets turned into what you see here. Long posts that nobody wants to read, because nobody cares that this stuff is going on. You, like most, judge the situation at face value. You do not know me, nor spoken to me outside of our interactions on Halo and the rare run-ins on Calibur online, so I get absolutely nothing out of this if you believe me or not. I played SC4 every day online, and knew exactly what to expect going in to that tourney. In game 3, sure it could be a coincidence that it happened, I already stated that in one of my previous posts, it's how he handled it because he knew I was going to blow the whistle, so he made a spectacle over some "random online scrub crying about losing in a laggy online SC4 match." He made a big spectacle of that, not me. I just accused him of doing it.

Also, I never sent that picture to Alex. He is lying about that. I made it as my profile picture for 2 minutes, and removed it. He, or someone he knows, went to my personal photobucket and ripped it off that website to use here in his defense. But yeah, he'll lie about anything to come out clean.

Last edited:
1. You are paranoid and I didn't lie. I revealed YOU BRINGING UP THE SCIV MATCH OUT OF NOWHERE to me on Facebook because you are trying to get me removed from Calibur Nation. Who knows what other shit you do.

2. Alex didn't bring it up. You've even said it yourself that you share this story to everyone in Florida.

3. If you think I am threatened by you in soulcalibur, then that is stupid because I am going to CEO. I don't like you because you like to stir the pot and you brought me into stupid drama for a match nobody cares about in an unplayable game.

I'm sorry you weren't good enough to be on G4. I'm sorry that you feel the need to hold on to grudges over that. Everyone thinks this is comedy or stupid. Nobody is sympathizing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back