DID ANTICHRIST ALEX J TRULY CHEAT OUR PALADIN ENKINDU?

WELL?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course he did

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • West coast only cheats

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • that feel when enk only gets cheated

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bring it up? Why care? I am pretty sure I've explained all of this already. The truth is right there in how he's behaving, and how people are trying to twist this into something it is not. PW hasn't missed any locals, I haven't attacked him in any way. I put my trust in him, and he broke it. Plain and simple. Alex, lies, and cheats, and while none of you have ever met me, or hung out, or even talked on a personal level to me with the exception of PW, you act as though I would make this up. Why would I make it up? What do I possibly have to gain from bringing this up now? Why am I only attacking Alex, and not anyone else that's beaten me in an online match. It is because I know he cheated, he knows he cheated, and knows I know he cheated, and knows how to manipulate the situation to make me seem like some random online scrub so that you'll believe him over me. I am not trying to convince anyone that I am right. I tell people that mattered so they can be prepared. PW made his choice, and as you can see, he regrets it because he says he can't come to locals. I imagine it is because he feels threatened, wonder how he got that idea. I never once threated or attacked him, I just asked him why, and when he told me to leave him out of it, I did. I also forgave him for doing it. He is a kid and I know it'd be a lot to ask someone to believe me over his friend. I never asked him to do that. Only to keep it to himself because I do not want to have to deal with this crap. Landslide, you know me a very little bit because of my friendship with Krit way back when. I don't recall ever expressing any rage or anger when getting cheated during H2 games. So this isn't just about the fact that I know Alex J cheated me, he is the one that won't let it go, and keeps constantly putting me in the butt of his jokes. All these years later, I've dealt with it on my own. Any time I am brought up while Alex around, he immediately starts insulting and belittling me. Yet, when I am explaining why he treats me like that, it gets turned into what you see here. Long posts that nobody wants to read, because nobody cares that this stuff is going on. You, like most, judge the situation at face value. You do not know me, nor spoken to me outside of our interactions on Halo and the rare run-ins on Calibur online, so I get absolutely nothing out of this if you believe me or not. I played SC4 every day online, and knew exactly what to expect going in to that tourney. In game 3, sure it could be a coincidence that it happened, I already stated that in one of my previous posts, it's how he handled it because he knew I was going to blow the whistle, so he made a spectacle over some "random online scrub crying about losing in a laggy online SC4 match." He made a big spectacle of that, not me. I just accused him of doing it.

Also, I never sent that picture to Alex. He is lying about that. I made it as my profile picture for 2 minutes, and removed it. He, or someone he knows, went to my personal photobucket and ripped it off that website to use here in his defense. But yeah, he'll lie about anything to come out clean.

okay so you admit that it could have just been a coincidence and that he may have not actually cheated, but you take issue with the fact that he blew it up everytime you brought it up, what did you expect? you're practically begging to be trolled online with your own words, why do you have to make such extremely detailed posts that no one cares to read because they have already summed it up to salt about online lag, you could have just summed it all up in a post or two saying I hate when Alex taunts me about this shit every time I bring it up, because that is the issue right?

@Enkindu All these books you keep writing wont help you at CEO. I'm sure Jimbo or PW will make short work out of you. Then hopefully you can have a 10 year grudge with one of them instead of me.

@Enkindu All these books you keep writing wont help you at CEO. I'm sure Jimbo or PW will make short work out of you. Then hopefully you can have a 10 year grudge with one of them instead of me.
Can't lag switch offline. Nowhere is safe for him there.

I dunno Corrondo was beating him up last time I played him. Corrondo's probably on Enk's 10 year hit list now.

Also, thought this was applicable for Enkindu.

4105db734b1173e80bb77e40788b90d4.png

I really don't know what to make of this. I feel embarrassed just reading all of this.

Enkindu, you gotta let this one go. It's unhealthy to keep grudges forever. Especially when a loved one is in trouble. You're in the red.

Last edited:
The fuck is this shit? are we really bitching about a match that happened online? Is that what we're doing here? oh for fucks sake. I can understand if there was real money on the line, or something rather important.

a match that happened online, feeling cheated cause you lost online.

I'm askin.. Is that fuckin with your pride, enk? This is all I got on you my dude.
Then again, I didn't really read the 5 pages worth of information, just perused but what I gathered is, Enk. I know we're not brothers, or buddies, friends what have you, and at most, merely online acquaintances. If that. But dude.. are you really getting tight over a video game that happened online, with SC4? not even 5?

bruh.... I can understand if he cheated you out of money, and I'm talkin rent money not fast food money or if you're stingy I'll go along with fast food. but seriously.. SERIOUSLY. Heated over a match that happened online for free. yeah.. no.

that anger you feelin. that grudge you holdin. that's that pride fuckin with you. You need to have been let that shit go. Bringin this up here and now, for what? I don't even see the point of this.

yeah, I get it, "don't comment then." HA. at this point you need this shit, cause someone needs to bring you to reality.

you need to let that shit go. And if you did, then who ever brought this shit back, fuck him/her. Fuck that person for real. That's nowhere near cool. Not even necessary. and i'm done with this shit but damn.

Not a good look.

The fuck is this shit? are we really bitching about a match that happened online? Is that what we're doing here? oh for fucks sake. I can understand if there was real money on the line, or something rather important.

a match that happened online, feeling cheated cause you lost online.

I'm askin.. Is that fuckin with your pride, enk? This is all I got on you my dude.
Then again, I didn't really read the 5 pages worth of information, just perused but what I gathered is, Enk. I know we're not brothers, or buddies, friends what have you, and at most, merely online acquaintances. If that. But dude.. are you really getting tight over a video game that happened online, with SC4? not even 5?

bruh.... I can understand if he cheated you out of money, and I'm talkin rent money not fast food money or if you're stingy I'll go along with fast food. but seriously.. SERIOUSLY. Heated over a match that happened online for free. yeah.. no.

that anger you feelin. that grudge you holdin. that's that pride fuckin with you. You need to have been let that shit go. Bringin this up here and now, for what? I don't even see the point of this.

yeah, I get it, "don't comment then." HA. at this point you need this shit, cause someone needs to bring you to reality.

you need to let that shit go. And if you did, then who ever brought this shit back, fuck him/her. Fuck that person for real. That's nowhere near cool. Not even necessary. and i'm done with this shit but damn.

Not a good look.

Superman>Goku

Superman>Goku

okay.. Enkindu won't fight fair. but does he have a limit to his speed?

does he have a limit to his stamina?

does he have limits to his abilities?

yes?

Alex.J doesn't.

I would bury this shit if I could. because it's always some stupid fucking ass bruised Enkindu fan who can't.
SIMPLY can't. let this shit go. That deathbattle should have opened your fucking eyes and just realize just how scary Alex.J really is. but you punk ass faggots can't let it go.

refuse to let it go.

instant transmission? where? Alex is already in your head. he knows where you're goin and he'll meet you there before you arrive. wanna bring kryptonite? better have that shit aerosoled like bats and hoped to god Alex breathes it in AND considers you a friend worth saving. but if he already know what you're going to do, and he sees you as an enemy. can you really stop him?

he's faster than Enkindu. stronger than Enkindu. and can't be killed.

no limits. MEANS. no limits.

Alex.J already shuts most of that shit down.

This place is pretty much trashed out then. Alex, I am almost certain I'll run in to you one day, and that is when I will put this to rest. You won't be laughing then. Feel free to let me know once your get another xbox to replace the one you say is broken so we can do that FT5. I don't need to come here for acceptance, nor confirm my masculinity. I've been successful. Won my share of prizes and admiration. I walk down the street and women approach me as a man. I've got all the answers and have a tool that'll fix anything. It isn't what this is about. It's about taking out the trash, and cleaning this place up. You guys have gone back to the SC1 dark ages where the entire FGC doesn't even know you exist anymore. Everyone seems content with that. That's cool, I can respect that. You have no idea what it's like to be me. I wouldn't think an "idiot" could be capable of fabricating a story like I am being accused of, but here we are eh? Fact is, this scene has been on a rapid decline lately with TO's dropping Calibur from their docket, and lack of any "hype". You don't want to hear about this? Fine, fine, I'll be the man and walk away. It doesn't mean I have changed my mind though, and doesn't mean I've given up. Just respecting the majorities wishes and dropping it.

Banes, I am pretty sure you're taking my words out of context. I never said I have a doubt that he didn't cheat. I KNOW HE CHEATED. You are crazy stupid if you can't put that together, man. If you're just here to cause complications to spite me, then feel free to deal with me personally, but what's in your best interest is learning to stay out of stuff that does not involve you. You don't want the vengeance I have for Alex on you. But if you're just trying to be cool, you're trying too hard.

Lastly, Catgirl, I've never lost to you before. Not once. You are not Catgirl, the Catgirl I knew got a long fine with me and called me master. If you were the real Catgirl, you'd have known that. You are suffering from too many delusions. How many different people are you on here lol?

Last edited:
I walk down the street and women approach me as a man. I've got all the answers and have a tool that'll fix anything

Good with women? I still remember when you got catfished by Milly. Not to mention that Aussie girl you thought you were dating. Then you found out she was getting married to some dude and got heart broken.

Also, I hear you are not going to CEO? lolololol

@Enkindu

The Transference is my shepherd; I shall not try to make efforts to improve.

It maketh me to lie and weave desperate tales of fealty: it leadeth me beside the those who think I'm skilled.

It restoreth my perception of self: it leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for my name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bitching and moaning, I will fear no Alex J: for GEX art with me; thy rod and thy balls they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with additional lies and desperation; my cup runneth over with Mountain Dew.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the House of Excuses forever.

Amen.

hey man i may have just been skimming your posts, but this is the direct quote so is it really out of context what i said

I played SC4 every day online, and knew exactly what to expect going in to that tourney. In game 3, sure it could be a coincidence that it happened, I already stated that in one of my previous posts, it's how he handled it because he knew I was going to blow the whistle, so he made a spectacle over some "random online scrub crying about losing in a laggy online SC4 match." He made a big spectacle of that, not me. I just accused him of doing it.

i thought maybe the 3rd round is the one where you believe he cheated, but if i read that wrong im sorry i cant really read through all of your long posts, and skimming is the most ill be able to commit, but ill stay out of your business, just know that i was helping you to organize the TD YOU ASKED FOR, the TD had been pretty hyped up and we all wanted to see it happen

Banes, I am pretty sure you're taking my words out of context. I never said I have a doubt that he didn't cheat. I KNOW HE CHEATED. You are crazy stupid if you can't put that together, man. If you're just here to cause complications to spite me, then feel free to deal with me personally, but what's in your best interest is learning to stay out of stuff that does not involve you. You don't want the vengeance I have for Alex on you. But if you're just trying to be cool, you're trying too hard.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
i have no idea what that was, but it was glorious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back