Differences between Rock and CAS Rock?

Esper

[08] Mercenary
Hi, I was thinking about attempting Rock for myself, but the problem is I don't like Rock himself. Dunno why, but I just don't like him that much. =P

So I want to know if their are any major differences between Rock or CAS Rock's that might hinder gameplay?

CAS Rock will probably be a female, and therefore not as manly. Rock without his manpower is like Jesus without free fish -- nobody wants to hear that shit.

your only difference will be the hit boxes. each character has an imaginary box around them called a hit box. and a lot of times those boxes vary from a regular character to a CAS. other than than your all good.

NOTE: tourneys do not allow CAS characters. If it is your plan to play at tourneys i recommend to stick to the regular version. But if its just for fun, youll be fine

Female Cas fails harsh. Tech traps fail like 4A+B after bum on grounded almost never hit. Grabs and even weapon attacks have significantly shorter range. It's like Amy to Schezerazenade.

CAS Rock loses A LOT of advantages. The only advantage would be that Rock is the fattest character in the game. So if you want to make a huge step down from that, CAS wins. But it's not worth it overall, not even close IMO.

Thanks for the comments. I guess I'll be sticking to the regular Rock then, I'll just change his armor or something. xP

Normal Rock has a much better throw range. (Can punish things with throw, which in some cases CAS Rock can't do.)

CAS Rock has a better tracking WR B. (Can punish some attacks with WR B, while normal Rock can't because it will whiff.)

...And I assume that the doom combo works completely on CAS Rock...

Back