Natural Combos on Counter Hit (NCc)

2B,K - 42 dmg
WS K,K,K - 41 or 57 dmg depending on if the tail hit whiffs
66B+K,A,B - 49 dmg

Combos

44[A],B
--> 66A+B - 52 dmg
--> 33A+B - 49 dmg
--> 33B:B, 44[K], LC A - 53 dmg (59 dmg if techtrap)
--> 33B:B, 44K - 53 dmg
--> 33B:, LC B, LC B+K_A+K - 53 dmg

3B
--> 33A+B - 66 dmg
--> 66K - 58 dmg
--> 3B - ? dmg (use at long ranges that 66K and 33A+B won't reach)

33B:B
--> 44K - 60 dmg
--> 44[K], LC A - 56 dmg

33B:[B]
--> LC B, LC B+K - 74 dmg (strict timing on LC B)
--> LC B, LC A+K - 74 dmg (strict timing on LC B)
--> LC B+K - 45 dmg

22_88B
--> 66A+B - 49 dmg
--> 66B - 41 dmg

44B
--> 33A+B - 68 dmg
--> 66A+B - 65 dmg
--> 4B+K~G - 55 dmg (good for far ringouts)

11_77B
--> G (turn), 6[K], 44[K], LC A - 83~85 dmg depending on tech
--> G (turn), 6[K], 66B - 80 dmg
--> G (turn), A+B (bounce), 66K - 78 dmg
--> G (turn), 4B+K~G - 54 dmg (good for far ringouts)

1[K]
--> LC A - 31~32 dmg depending on tech

22_88K
--> 1B - 31~32 dmg depending on tech

44[K]
--> LC A - 31~32 dmg depending on tech

BT 2K
--> FC 2B - 25 dmg

A+B
--> 33A+B - 64 dmg
--> 66A+B - 61 dmg

Extremely strict timing:
--> 33B:, LC B, LC B+K_A+K - ? dmg
--> 33B:B, 44[K], LC A - ? dmg
--> 33B:B, 44K - ? dmg

B+K
--> 1B - 46 dmg

B+K (if ring edge is behind them to stop pushback)
--> 66K - 67 dmg
--> 2B,K - 62 dmg

8B+K_8[B+K] (quake stun)
--> K - 14 dmg

1B+K
--> 66B - 88 dmg (only works if the opponent gets hit by the last hit frames of 1B+K)

A+K
--> 44[K], LC A - 53~56 dmg depending on tech

BT 2K
--> 44K
--> 44[K], LC A

LC B (max range only, no bounce back)
--> LC B+K - 45 dmg (52 dmg if techtrap)
--> LC A+K - 45 dmg (55 dmg if techtrap)
--> LC A - 41 dmg

LC A+K
--> LC A - 31 dmg

LC A+K,B
--> 66K - 59 dmg
--> 3B - 60 dmg

LC B+K
--> LC A+K - 34 dmg
--> LC A - 30 dmg

BT LC B+K
--> BT LC B+K - 34 dmg

Combos on Counter Hit

CH 22_88A
--> 1K - 38 dmg (also a techtrap)

CH 44A,B
--> 66A+B - 76 dmg
--> 33A+B - 73 dmg
--> 33B:, LC B, LC B+K_A+K - 77 dmg
--> 33B:B, 44[K], LC A - 76 dmg (85 dmg if techtrap)
--> 33B:B, 44K - 75 dmg

CH 4B
--> 44[K], LC A - 47~56 dmg depending on tech
--> 44K - 33 dmg

CH 6K
--> 44A,B, 33B:B, 44[K], LC A - 95 dmg (106 dmg if techtrap)
--> 44A,B, 33B:B, 44K - 95 dmg
--> 44A,B, 33B:, LC B, LC B+K_A+K - 93 dmg (very strict timing)
--> 44A,B, 66A+B - 93 dmg
--> 44A,B, 33A+B - 91 dmg

--> 3B, 66A - 83 dmg

CH BT B+K
--> 66B - 47 dmg

CH 4[B+K]
--> LC A: 48~55 dmg depending on tech

CH 66B+K,A,B
--> G (turn), 6[K], 44[K], LC A - 112 dmg
--> G (turn), 6[K], 66B - 107 dmg
--> G (turn), A+B (bounce), 66K - 104 dmg

CH LC K
--> LC A - 34 dmg (44 dmg if techtrap)

Contributers = Me :D

Thanks for posting my list. It saves me the trouble. I've been trying to put all of my stuff from caliburforum on to here and it's quite time consuming.

Ch b+k, 33 bb, 44k (96 dmg , 69 on NH)
Edit: has be to timed right so 44K doesn't register as a string, 75 if it registers.

CH B+K, 33 BB, LC B, LC A+K (80 DMG or 95 DMG without Ukemi , 75 on NH)
CH B+K, 33 BB, LC B, LC A (80 DMG or 90 DMG without Ukemi , 73 on NH)

Check these as I'm new to Lizardman.

Edit: try this and tell me what you get...

B+K, 4 (B+K), LC A+K B, 66 K (119 DMG , 124? on CH)

Its another that doesn't actually register as a combo. You get 60 pts for B+K, 4B+K, and 59 ish for the last part as it registers as a new combo.

Edit: haha Never mind, Ukemi was turned off... still nice if they like to lay down...

This works:
CH A+K, 44K (71 DMG)
CH A+K, 44B, 44K (72 DMG)
CH A+K, 44B, 66K (68 DMG)
CH B+K, 4 (B+K), LC A (78 DMG)

My tests are done with second action all guard, Ukemi and Air Control on.

Ok... I'm calling this Lizardman's "Personality Combo". Do it, and tell me that's not exactly what everyone should have in mind when you look at him.

CH A+K, B+K, 33 B-B, 44 K. (120+ DMG timed correctly)
Someone needs to tell me if the is shakeable or not guaranteed in some way this thing is sick. Like I said earlier, I just started Lizardman about 3 hours ago, normally an IVY Player.

Edit: just added up the dammage... 135.....

Divine, I think that's a type-o, supposed to be 33 B-B (second B during the hit of 33 B) unless there's a move I don't know about but near as I can tell (B) does nothing different than B.

Yeah i was wondering if it was because the b was not capitalized and last time i checked, Lizzy cannot delay his B.

Yeah, the stun off of B+K is shakeable even if it doesn't look like it is. I originally had most of those combos in my master list until someone pointed out that anything after B+K isn't guaranteed.

Still though, they are often viable because the stun doesn't LOOK like it's shakeable. I still hit my friend with things after B+K fairly often. You just can't abuse it or it becomes pretty easily avoidable.

I found one playing around in training today. The combo is: CH 66A, 22K, 1[K] (into Lizard Crawl). From Lizard Crawl, you can play mind games with the opponent for extra damage. For instance, if they block low, you can use B+K. If they block high, you can use A+K, B. Can someone tell me if this is shakable in any way?? Im not sure how much damage it does, ill have to check next time I play.

I'm pretty sure CH 44A does not give enough + frames for 22K to be guaranteed. Have you set 2nd action as All Guard?

I'm pretty sure CH 66A does not give enough + frames for 22K to be guaranteed. Have you set 2nd action as All Guard?

No I set second action as "standing guard" since 22K is a Mid attack anyway and the opponent doesnt shake out in time. Ill try it with "All Guard" and get back to you.

Update: If 66A hits with a CH, then 22K and 1[K] are guaranteed. After that, if the opponent doesnt guess right on whether to block up or down, B+K or A+K,B will deliver full damage since they are not technically part of a string combo anymore. I think 66A is the easiest attack to get a CH with since its extremely quick, which is why I wanted to find a good combo to follow it up with instead of just B,B which is what I would usually do lol.

EDIT: Im very sorry but I made a mistake on my last couple of posts. I wrote 44A instead of 66A (Grit Draft). Im still relatively new to these forums so Im sorry for any confusion. I went back and edited my previous posts.

In which case, the 66A CH stun is indeed shakable.

I usually rock out 2B,K after a CH 66A because anything slower will get shaken 100% of the time by my friends. Even 2B,K is risky after the third time or so.

Don't be dismayed though, CH 66A is still awesome and 22K sounds like a decently fast followup with little risk if it gets blocked.

In which case, the 66A CH stun is indeed shakable.

I usually rock out 2B,K after a CH 66A because anything slower will get shaken 100% of the time by my friends. Even 2B,K is risky after the third time or so.

Don't be dismayed though, CH 66A is still awesome and 22K sounds like a decently fast followup with little risk if it gets blocked.

I thought if you set the second action to "all guard" then the computer tries to shake out of it as fast as possible. I set the second action to "all guard" and I still got the 22K in while the opponent was stunned.

I found another combo that does between 89-94 damage. It whiffs against Amy and very rarely on other characters (out of twenty attempts, it only whiffed twice against Yun-Seoung). The combo is: CH 66A, 44A,B, 66K. The 44A,B is the part that may whiff. Against Amy it whiffs more than half the time so I wouldnt recommend it. Against other players its a pretty reliable combo but you have to input the 44A,B pretty quickly after the 66A CH hits. I tried this combo with second action "All guard on". Also, if you want to end the combo in Lizard Crawl, then replace 66K with 1[K] and it still does about 83 damage. After that, its all up to mind games from Lizard Crawl.

Setting the computer to "All Guard" only means they will block both high and low if given the opportunity. There is no setting in practice mode to make the computer shake out of stuns.

If you'd like to see which stuns are shakable, simply set the computer to 2nd Action Guard All and hit them with your stun move (don't follow up with another move). If the computer recovers (eventually) without falling to the ground, then the stun is shake-able. If the comp falls down and then gets back up, it means the stun is UNshake-able.

Setting the computer to "All Guard" only means they will block both high and low if given the opportunity. There is no setting in practice mode to make the computer shake out of stuns.

If you'd like to see which stuns are shakable, simply set the computer to 2nd Action Guard All and hit them with your stun move (don't follow up with another move). If the computer recovers (eventually) without falling to the ground, then the stun is shake-able. If the comp falls down and then gets back up, it means the stun is UNshake-able.

I'm not sure that is completely reliable. I understand that B+K and A+K are shakeable yet in training with 2nd action all guard Ukemi and AC on, the comp will fall to the ground. Human testing is the only REAL way to test for shakeable. Record yourself doing the move / combo, let the comp hit you with it, and try to shake it.

Do they really fall to the ground with those?

Hmmm. May have to rethink my testing.

Ok then, the BEST way to check is to record the computer to do the stun move you're testing and try to shake out of it yourself.

Easy as pie. However easy that is. I mean, it's tasty, but I'd never really describe pie as being "easy."

Back