Do you insult people online after losing to them?

coolfighter1993

[10] Knight
I do because most people do it with their annoying combos. Or when you guard and they perform one of the shitty Guard Breaks, I get pissed off and insult them. The insults aren't racists but consists mostly of: "whore", "bitch", "asshole" etc. I'm not proud of it, but I'm a bad loser.

I insult people when they abuse lows or something equally cheesy, but not just for being a sore looser.

Yesterday, I had somebody raging at me because of all the meter-heavy Leixia combos I was using to counter him and the constant ball pressure I was exerting with Viola. I told him to just learn how to play against certain characters. He might have been a scrub. Pissed as he was, after a while, he calmed down.

On topic: Not at all, unless they constantly abuse lag lows that I can normally guard with good connection. On the upside, if the battle disconnects, I'm usually the one who gets to continue fighting. Then I tell the other person to politely leave. Works about 80%-ish of the time.

I do because most people do it with their annoying combos. Or when you guard and they perform one of the shitty Guard Breaks, I get pissed off and insult them. The insults aren't racists but consists mostly of: "whore", "bitch", "asshole" etc. I'm not proud of it, but I'm a bad loser.
I insult people when they abuse lows or something equally cheesy, but not just for being a sore looser.
What in the world are you guys doing on a forum for competitive play?

If you think lows are cheesy and Guard Breaks are cheap, you'd be better served over at GameFAQs.

What in the world are you guys doing on a forum for competitive play?

If you think lows are cheesy and Guard Breaks are cheap, you'd be better served over at GameFAQs.
They are cheap and frustrating. I don't play on Tournaments, only online sometimes. It pisses me off. :(

I've never said they're cheap. Some people do abuse them though, which was very annoying in SC4. I honestly don't have a problem with them anymore actually, but in SC4 you could NEVER block or GI a low in reaction. You couldn't do many other basic things either, such as breaking a grab, or even GI most attacks. Lag was just insane, everyone knows this.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I hate Mitsurugi spammers; they're the worst. I always send hatemail to Mitsu spammers but I beat everyone else so that's all good. I also rage at leavers :3

My ranked wins:losses atm is 60:6.

Mine is: 2W, 11L I think.

dawsons-crack.jpg

I don't use a headset for ranked battles, only casual play with friends, otherwise I'd probably launch into an obscenity-filled tirade myself, and occasionally induce them in others (very occasionally, lol) If I find an opponent's playstyle frustrating, I do take every opportunity to "overkill" them if I win a round, though. I actually took great pleasure in doing that to a Raphael B-Spammer after side-stepping him to death.

Get better lol. Then you won't have to be so hateful! I'd report you or put on my do not play again list.

People usually insult me when they beat me.
The worst was when I had a guy who had some serious issues, most likely a 30 year old virgin living with his mom, and telling me that he'd like to fuck every character I lost to him with, which I didn't win because he spammed.

... People have issues. That's all I'm saying. >_>

The insults aren't racists but consists mostly of: "whore", "bitch", "asshole" etc. I'm not proud of it, but I'm a bad loser.

The insults aren't racist, but they're still dehumanizing, no?

Also, if you hate those tactics so much, then do everything you can to avoid getting hit by the those combos. If players resort to those tactics, sometimes its your fault for letting it happen. I know that when I lose, it's because I might've done something wrong ( maybe too many vertical tactics, not enough blocking/side-stepping, unsafe moves, etc,.). How about using that replay feature to evaluate your playstyle, so you can get better at the game?

I agree with ^. There are many players out there who I can plainly see are legitimately better than I am at the game. In that case, I realize I need to practice more and get better. But then there are some people who are just plain scrubs who I lose to because I'm not paying attention and I make stupid mistakes.

In those instances, I rage at myself. It just makes you look like an immature moron to rage at people because they beat you.

They are cheap and frustrating. I don't play on Tournaments, only online sometimes. It pisses me off. :(
Also, please explain how guard breaks are cheap...

Back