Do you want Soulcalibur on the vita?

Do you want Soulcalibur on the Vita?

• Yes

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
SC2 as a PS2 classic? Sure, why not...

An original game? Not interested in the device till the tail end of its lifespan, so doubt I'd ever get it.

Wii U though would be cool, as it would mean seeing Link again.

I dont really care since Im not interested in the Vita....If they do decide to make one, well happy for you Vita playersI guess....But in my opinion I dont think its the same. To me SC is meant to be played on a console :p but thats just me.

I'm considering buying one when it feels right. If SCV does see a Vita port, I'd buy it. Like what others said, it's a good tool for practice if you're not near your console. I did that with SC:BD, despite some combos not working like on the console :p

Definitely not. I don't want Namco preoccupied with a handheld version and not focusing on what really matters- consoles.

Plus I've never really cared for fighting games on handheld's.
You sound like you know they are going to release SCVI next year. Even if they would, it wouldn't be too hard to convert SCV into Vita, I think.

I'm planning on buying a Vita this summer, if there was a SC in Vita, I would definetly buy it.

You sound like you know they are going to release SCVI next year. Even if they would, it wouldn't be too hard to convert SCV into Vita, I think.

I'm planning on buying a Vita this summer, if there was a SC in Vita, I would definetly buy it.

Eh, just my opinion. I don't really know what it takes to convert it for the vita, but I'm just bias because I don't really care for handheld fighting games.

I hope it comes out for Vita, especially since I can plug a controller into it. Then my wife can watch her silly cooking shows, and I can play SC at the same time in the same room. Also I'll be able to test things wherever I am.

Back