Don't annoy crazy girls: Tira Combos and Wakeups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GS 4K 1A is a techtrap now for all ukemi (unless its always been a tech trap). ~41 damage You can use it with her concrete combos.
GS 4K 44B is a techtrap for front, back and sometimes right. ~ 52 damage

Everyone should start using JS 66B (BE), G, 4K. i think ~32
If you end up still on JS throw right after headache for tech trap. ~81 damage.

Edit: ^^ It does more damage than GS BT B+K (after JS 66B (BE)).

Looks like the only use for the CE after a 3B is for a ringout now.
Well, you stay in GS at a cost of one bar so that seems practical to me. Thanks for that 4B:B:B 44(B) combo. It can be teched left if used in wall combo and only partially catch right tech, sadly. Otherwise it hits for 97 dmg and 148 dmg as a front/back techtrap. List updated with more combos.
And look, guys, I don't wanna to list every combo possible but rather the practical ones (the ones that do the most dmg or have some use). For example, that GS 4K techtrap – it bears no use.

I think you should list all the guaranteed ones. If they're able to to tech out of it, I wouldn't do it, except under the tech trap part.

4B :B :B, 44(B) is impractical as a techtrap. Any opponent would notice that youre starting up a 44(B). They'll fall for it probably once but not twice. But it does has its use for building gauge.

likewise
CH GS 2A+B, 44(B) is also a techtrap.

JS 66B (BE) G 4K is really interesting, thanks for the find ZUZU! However throw techtrap doesn't seem to work for me.
Added more info.
upd: Throw techtrap cathes only front tech. Sad.

Wall combo post-patch: 3B W!, 4B+K W!, 4BBB, 66K ~ 89 dmg (66K now works after 4BBB launcher)
best follow-up for 3AA(BE) W! seems to be back throw for ~ 150
her wall combos are less fun now that CE no longer hits after 3B, 4A =/

Perhaps I should go through and better organize it, if you don't mind. The spoilers didn't work very well, but I think I've got a better idea this time.

I think it is perfectly organized. All you need is to open it while you play or pring.
Maybe it looks better, but not very usable.
What is the logic behind this spoiler tags everyone use. As someone who is actually putting this stuff to use I must say spolier tags suck ass.
What I'd do is color the titles though. Like in my threads.

I have no issue with the way the first post is organized for the moment.

I would like to say with 80% certainty that GS 3B 66K is a combo and it doesnt have to be character specific. I havnt tested it with all characters but if you perform 3B at tip range you can follow it with 66K.

Added a few..
1A = 3B, GS 66B, and CE.
4B+K.B = 2A+B.
22A = GS B.B.
JS 4A = CE.
JS 3B = 4A 4K, 4A 4K GS 66B.
JS 1K = 4K, 4K GS 66B.
JS 66B = 4A CE, CE.
GS 4A = 236K BE.

Again, I couldn't figure out your system, so if you want to go through and fix them, feel free.

OK guys I promised this so here you go:

66K LAUNCH COMBOS

Since the nerf, launch into GS 66K does not always work. It is now character specific.

GS 3B, 66K = 57 damage
GS 4BBB, 66K = 70 damage

From tip range, 66K will ALWAYS connect for full Attack Throw, whether you launch with either GS 3B or GS 4BBB.

At closer range, the following applies...

GS 66K always connects after 3B and 4BBB:

Patroklos, ZWEI, Raphael, Aeon, Cervantes, Ivy, Siegfried, Maxi, Yoshi, Voldo*, Astaroth, Algol, Tira

66K connects after 3B, but not 4BBB:

Ezio, Mitsurugi, α Patroklos

66K connects after 4BBB, but not 3B:

Natsu, Xiba, Pyrrha Ω

66K will not connect:

Viola, Pyrrha, Leixia

*against Voldo Back Turned / Blind Stance, you get the AT after GS 4BBB but not GS 3B. This is most likely the case against the rest of the cast if you happen to catch them BT.

BTW against the Mokujins, results are inconclusive. I got the combos to always work on EM and Kilik, but against Elysium, it wasn't consistent and also was different to the above. So that would be a whole new bunch of testing. In general, Elysium is more vulnerable than the girls she mimics, but not always so

EDIT: added Tira (whoops :S)

Yeah, there's been select times when 4B.B.B 66K just faceplants them. It doesn't happen too often, and I think you'd get a bit more damage doing 66K *faceplant* 66B/666B.

I tested this a while ago, it seems that with different styles, mimics have different hitbox.
I colored titles and added GS 3B 4A CE which is guaranteed at tip range and wakeup options on side and backthrows.

I tested this a while ago, it seems that with different styles, mimics have different hitbox.
I colored titles and added GS 3B 4A CE which is guaranteed at tip range and wakeup options on side and backthrows.

You are correct. I remember reading that Kilik stays relatively smaller in his mimics, while Edgemaster and Ellysium get smaller/larger hitobxes depending on the character they mimic.

JS 1K> 4K works on front and only one side hit (can't remember which side). If you're willing to gamble for the stance shift or you want them in ground stun status for wake-up pressure, this works. Again, it fails hitting on one side, which means if it catches a stepper, it won't give consistent results.

Load of wall combos coming up!! :D
No gauge used:
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 66K 66A.A = 93 damage. -- 22B left step only.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 44K BT B+K.B = 93 damage.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 9K.A/B/K = 91/95/90 damage. -- 22B right step only. - UD A/B misses on shorter characters and K may leave you BT.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 4K = 79 damage.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 4K GS 4B.B.B 66K = 112 damage.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 4K GS 4B.B.B 44(B) = 115 damage, 167 damage with tech trap.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 4K GS throw = 102/104. -- Left side throw does less.

One meter used:
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 66B BE BT B+K.B = 89 damage. -- 22B right step only.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 66B BE GS BT B+K 66B, 66B BE, 666B 666B BE = 90, 94, 100, 108 damage. -- 22B right step only.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 4K GS 3B 4A 4K 66B, 666B = 108, 117 damage.

Two Meter used:
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B CE = 97 damage.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 66K CE = 105 damage.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 4K GS CE = 117 damage.
JS 4B+K.B W! 66K W! 22B 4K GS 3B CE = 124 damage.

Stepping right, second hit of 22B whiffs on Patroklos, Leixia, Pyrrha, Xiba, Ivy, Aeon, Elysium*, Edge Master*, Kilik*, Pyrrha Omega.
9K won't connect on Nightmare, Siegfried, Cervantes, Maxi, Edge Master*, Kilik*.
Mimics - These styles will whiff 22B when stepping right:
*Elysium: All styles.
*Edge Master: Raphael, Pyrrha, Viola, Patroklos, Ivy, Maxi (9K only), Tira, Pyrrha Omega, Xiba, Leixia, Aeon, Natsu.
*Kilik: Aeon, Xiba, Patroklos, Raphael, Maxi (9K only).

If 3B is used as the starter, you'll do about 10-13 less damage. 22B's second hit won't whiff, but 9K always will (except on Dampierre and Algol). The rest of the step-specific combos aren't effected.

GS 4BBB, 4A, 4K, 4K, 33B (4A, 4K, 666B(BE)) ~172 damage. The 33B will track all but right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back