Drcreateacas's CaS Gallery

Good to see you posting again, and the list as follows.

Darth Vader
Count Dooku
Darth Maul
Savage Oppress
General Grievous
Naga Sadow
Darth Malgus
Darth Malak
Darth Revan
Darth Scion
Darth Talon
Darth Krayt
Darth Nihlius
Lord Scourge

This only the tip of the iceberg I'll post the full GALLERY this week.
Can't wait to see them! Big fan of Star Wars myself!

Batman Beyond
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2022-06-29 19-16-02.png

Second Sister (Fallen Order)
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2019-12-14 01-41-20.png

Mad Pumpkin (Elden Ring)
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2019-12-14 05-27-44.png

Malenia (Elden Ring)
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2019-12-14 05-50-06.png

Green Goblin
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2019-12-12 22-03-38.png

Spider-Man (Raimi ver)
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2019-12-14 20-40-11.png

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2019-12-14 20-40-15.png

Raiden (MGR)
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2019-12-15 00-44-37.png

I went through all of your reddit stuff, i like your mastery of the editor, even though most of the characters are RCAs and unknown to me (from anime, mangas etc.), but i just couldn't help but admire the ones from sega, nintendo and disney.
Last Zelda i played was wind waker on gamecube i guess, but your rendition of a realistic link is very sweet. you can post him again if you want.
I tried to award you something i earned on reddit (silver badge ?), idk how it works or is of any use to you, but made sense to send something your way.

Now i have a little challenge for you, can you do a gamorrhean guard, or have you already maybe, because i have been thinking this should be doable, i haven't really started it, but since you are pretty good at designing faces (i mean your mickey and sonic and pals, damn even spongebob are so clean and instantly recognizable)

I really appreciate the kind words and from such a talented creator. It means even more to me. And i'm always up for a challenge! I'll give it a go and post the results here. As for the Link, I wanted to polish him up a little more. But i'll definitely post him here when i finish it. Also thank you for the award, I really appreciate it.

Batman BeyondView attachment 94183
Second Sister (Fallen Order)
View attachment 94185
Mad Pumpkin (Elden Ring)
View attachment 94186
Malenia (Elden Ring)
View attachment 94187
Green Goblin
View attachment 94188
Spider-Man (Raimi ver)
View attachment 94194
View attachment 94191
Raiden (MGR)
View attachment 94192
Wow, it's a small detail on just one of these complex recreations, but that bat logo is so crisp and well-defined! Really solid stuff, Doc: you were right, you're stuff just gets better the more you share. :)

If possible, I usually try to make the cas creation as immersive and faithful as possible to the original source. If only we had more weapon variety, it'd be waaaay better.
Wow, it's a small detail on just one of these complex recreations, but that bat logo is so crisp and well-defined! Really solid stuff, Doc: you were right, you're stuff just gets better the more you share. :)

Batman is impressive, a visual feat that is stunning. Your reproductions are faithful and show us your ability to use the accessories finely. Special mention also for the second fallen sister.
Thank you! I try to get it to the point where it's almost 1:1 identical to the original source.

Thank you! I try to get it to the point where it's almost 1:1 identical to the original source.
1 want my 121 Gamorrean guard, it must have been my favourite action figure back when i was a kid.
(being a teen around the time a new hope came out :)
I know it's a big challenge, but you pulled off Vador's helmet, so i ain't worried.

And yeah, your SFS is top notch i agree with RB.

Haha, so funny the way you used the bulldog to good effect here, as well as the 2B head because the head has to be massive compared to the body, and some kind of tengu helmet i don't recall which one for the helmet horns, very creative. The "body work" is almost perfect.
You used an angle so the tongue looks like the nose nice trick, i wonder how this porky fellow looks from the side :)

Overall, nice one and recognizable !

Haha, so funny the way you used the bulldog to good effect here, as well as the 2B head because the head has to be massive compared to the body, and some kind of tengu helmet i don't recall which one for the helmet horns, very creative. The "body work" is almost perfect.
You used an angle so the tongue looks like the nose nice trick, i wonder how this porky fellow looks from the side :)

I did try to use the bulldog head but i couldn't so i tried to freestyle a head xD. I actually used the mandible for the nose but i wasn't really happy with the results. So i updated it and i probably might update it again later. I really like characters that challenge my creativity.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2022-08-25 12-34-11.png
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2022-08-25 12-34-17.png
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 2022-08-25 12-34-27.png

Also thanks for the challenge! I'm learning new things i can use from this cas.

It's much much better now, i love it, very creative use of patterns and the overall cheeky look is there and the proportions are right.
Keep going at it you are close to nailing it i am sure. Maybe a bit of texture woud help on the cheeks/heart idk to make it looks less clean and more porky :)

It's much much better now, i love it, very creative use of patterns and the overall cheeky look is there and the proportions are right.
Keep going at it you are close to nailing it i am sure. Maybe a bit of texture woud help on the cheeks/heart idk to make it looks less clean and more porky :)
I actually tried using a pattern and i couldn't figure out a good one to make it look good. I'll probably go about it using tiger stripe pattern since it's kind of dirty-ish looking. xD

I actually tried using a pattern and i couldn't figure out a good one to make it look good. I'll probably go about it using tiger stripe pattern since it's kind of dirty-ish looking. xD
Try the ones adding texture and bump maps or one with dots enlarged or gradient one...maybe

Back