Dreamkiller vs Dominican Republic

Stryker

[10] Knight
"Oh, they are already bitching!"... that's the words Dreamkiller uses when somebody complaint about Scherezade, and now we know why everybody complaint about; but this is a threat about a good friend and player named Delnar but most people (players) know by his nickname: Dreamkiller.

We were talking a lot since EVO about a trip that DK will be doing to DR in august, and finally this meeting became a reality and we, dominicans, could enjoyed the power of a EVO finalist. I hope that this travel to our island was really great experience for you Delnar, it was a really good experience for us too.

DK came to my house on saturday, and I have to say that his Taki is awesome! I never played a Taki with so much confidence and tactician at the same time!! But unfortunately for him we have a real strong level against Taki, so he couldn't really beat us using Taki, but I have to said that after watching him playing I'm really tented to play as Taki as second pick.

After he pick Scherezade our worst nightmares became a ugly true... thats character its insane! insane speed, range and damage! its stupidly powerful! We already banned from the first month of SC4 all the bonus characters, but this was an special occasion so we decide to stop the ban only for this weekend... now we know the pain of lose without knowing what the fuck happened...

I take a lot of videos that I'm uploading to my youtube account ASAP (I will post the links later) now enjoy the pics.

Links for the videos Dreamkiller (Scherezade) vs Judas (Mitsurugi)
1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9-
I will adding more videos after upload confirmation...

More pics...
DSCF6332.jpg

Spaghetti for lunch...

DSCF6328.jpg

More soda for the overnight...

DSCF6327.jpg

Dreamkiller vs Yefry

DSCF6323.jpg

Dreamkiller vs Eliezer

DSCF6312.jpg

Dreamkiller vs Stryker

The complete album

lol it's Delnar, not Dernal. Also I'm siding him just because he's sexy, and the range difference between Scheherewhateverthefuck and Amy doesn't actually break anything.

Edit: Nevermind I've been corrected. Dernal is fine, lol.

Final Chapter DK vs Judas!
10- 11-
Stryker vs Dreamkiller:
1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 5/5-
More videos to come! Stay tuned!

-Stryker-

Stryker you are turning out to be one of the most entertaining Siegfried player I've seen on youtube.

Back