Drunken Stance Study

RedDjinn

Dat Hillbilly
Well everyone knows about the drunken stance... So I'm going to do a study to see every top 10 moves with every character to see if the drunken stance will show me how to evade them...

I think this really needs to be looked into... it shows you someway to get out of almost any situation with yoshi's stances...

I'll do it when I get home today.... If I dont find a ride to SB3 cause I'll be bored and crying ;) Just putting it on here so I dont forget...

If you would like to help out feel free to do some testing and post your finds here as well!

Well we already know that verts get 4 A+B, highs get 2 B+K, and lows get 8 B+K. The bonus is, it's timed for you and you don't lose health on the 4 A+B. I am curious just how long the evasion properties last in the drunken stance, seems like maybe the first 3 seconds. After that there's a long recovery.

Yea pretty sure its the first 3 seconds... and yea your at their mercy after... I only throw it out when in close... but anyways like I said it just would be nice to know exactly which evasion would be best for each move when its thrown out ;) I'll see what I find out today...

Mids can be evaded with FLEA, into DRG... it will jump over mids and highs if timed correctly...

Anyways I guess this will be more or less a stance evasion study Thread... I'll make it good ;) Just give me sometime! :) and if I'm around tonight we should get some matches in

remember that it doesnt go thru grabs! lol and unblockable...even tho its unlikely it would happen.

Back