7th
yorai dragon
7th
hyouushii
9th
KPB Fate
9th
flippin flava

This is the most Ω filled tournament I have ever seen.

I am pleased.

Grats to the Woahhzz and all the placers!

I'll get these shoutouts out of the way while I'm watching Marvel.

If you weren't at ECT, you really missed out on an experience. Ain't nothing like a east coast fighting game tournament.

Shoutout to LI Joe and SweetJohnnyCage for putting on an amazing event, as well as to the staff and sponsors of ECT4. Huge improvement over last year. I'm definitely in there for ECT5.

Shoutout to Jaxel for running the tournament/stream and for rushing me when I was trying to watch Marvel. Hold dat L son.

Shoutout to everyone who came through for SCV. I wasn't expecting this many people to enter. I wasn't expecting Gamerbee to enter SCV either. I wasn't going to enter SCV myself. I haven't been in love with the game lately, but I had alot of fun competing and meeting everyone.

Shoutout to Blue Moon and the redhead I was talking to who loved to eat meat.

Shoutout to the Philly/SJ crew continuing to hold it down and congrats to Woahhzz for winning another tournament.

I'll see you guys next time. Make sure you either come out to the Jaxeldome and or Bar Battles in my hood this month. Don't miss out.

• Admin
Yeah, ECT4 was a fantastic event. I've been hearing people say for the past few months that the last few ECTs have been horrible... but I didn't see that here. LI Joe and SweetJohnnyCage put together a great event, and I plan on showing up again next year.

But I've been saying for a while now, when it comes to "newer" majors, there are growing pains, and it sounds like any issues they had in the past have been worked out. Where you really need to worry is when you have an event in their 15th year and they are still having issues.

lots of fuck up with pool A, KPB fate beat most of the people in his pool until they mess with the brackets and put fate in losers when he should of already been in top 16

lots of fuck up with pool A, KPB fate beat most of the people in his pool until they mess with the brackets and put fate in losers when he should of already been in top 16

We only had one result that was reported incorrectly for one pool. Nobody messed with the bracket. Winners need to make sure that their results are recorded properly. There was plenty of time to look at the bracket. Other than that, everything else ran smoothly and ahead of schedule.

Yeah, ECT4 was a fantastic event. I've been hearing people say for the past few months that the last few ECTs have been horrible... but I didn't see that here. LI Joe and SweetJohnnyCage put together a great event, and I plan on showing up again next year.

But I've been saying for a while now, when it comes to "newer" majors, there are growing pains, and it sounds like any issues they had in the past have been worked out. Where you really need to worry is when you have an event in their 15th year and they are still having issues.

I don't what happened with the past events, but the problems last year all start with so many people who just show up at the door, and I saw the difference this year where there was more equipment and better use of the ballroom space.

I was watching most of his matches and fate reported all of them. the guy who recorded messed up and put fate in losers mind u he went didn't lose to anyone. when it was addressed (which it was addressed lots of time even by myself) all was given was "well we can't do anything about it now." I dont want to sound like im complaining but its not right at what happened especially at an important event like this. I'm just putting it out there

The mistake happened with Fate's first match in Pool A. When I heard that there was an issue, we were almost done with the pool. We can fix mistakes as soon as they're brought to our attention, but not when we're that deep into the bracket unfortunately.

To be honest I felt that the SC event was run a bit lazily from mixing up the names in the first round (which probably had something to do with me being randomly put into losers...) to the lazy commentators not paying attention and trying to peg me with a loss in a game I won 3 straight. I'm just going to say I recorded all of my matches when I won. My friend Solkuro can vouch for me. I believe Jaxel getting me mixed up with Harm is where the confusion started. This was my first Soul Calibur tournament. I hope my next experience is a better one.

To be honest I felt that the SC event was run a bit lazily from mixing up the names in the first round (which probably had something to do with me being randomly put into losers...) to the lazy commentators not paying attention and trying to peg me with a loss in a game I won 3 straight. I'm just going to say I recorded all of my matches when I won. My friend Solkuro can vouch for me. I believe Jaxel getting me mixed up with Harm is where the confusion started. This was my first Soul Calibur tournament. I hope my next experience is a better one.
I wasn't doing the brackets... LordSavior was. I don't quite understand what you mean by "lazy". The tournament was WAY ahead of schedule; except for the one mistake, LordSavior did a good job. We were cranking through it faster than any other event. But we didn't "mix up" any names, the problem was that the ECT guys gave us a list of players by their REAL NAMES... so we had no idea who people were, since we usually go by gamer tags.

That being said, you made top 16. If the match was recorded properly, you still would have had to beat both Woahhzz and Gamerbee to make it out of your pools. Woahhzz won the tournament; I don't think you would have beaten him. And you DID play Gamerbee and lost. You got the same rank I expect you would have gotten if we recorded the match correctly; you just had to play two extra matches to get there. Anyways, you were given a second chance and put into Pool D as well...

Either way... I loved watching your Raphael and I desperately wanted you to beat Gamerbee in pool A. I hope the experience hasn't soured your interest in future tournaments. This was a big mistake by us, and one that I hope we don't make again.

at the rate fate was going, he probably would of beat gamerbee (though he did lose to him once but it was still close) or woahhzz. Just because it was first tournament doesn't mean he doesn't know how to throw down. he went 5-0 until he was made to play gamerbee and thats says something. I might not be a named player like gamerbee but come time to face a "named" player I know for sure ill give him/her a run for every minute. I look forward to entering sc5 at summer jam with my boy fate.

at the rate fate was going, he probably would of beat gamerbee (though he did lose to him once but it was still close) or woahhzz. Just because it was first tournament doesn't mean he doesn't know how to throw down. he went 5-0 until he was made to play gamerbee and thats says something. I might not be a named player like gamerbee but come time to face a "named" player I know for sure ill give him/her a run for every minute. I look forward to entering sc5 at summer jam with my boy fate.

I was hoping both Raphael players would of made it through I wanted to see how they both played I'm glad that I was able to face YoungFox Raphael in the tournament but didn't get to play Fate he left to early for me to play casuals with him.

Fate was beating people in the losers side of the bracket of pool A at a tournament where the killers in SC were either at MLG or didn't come, he would have got destroyed by Woahhzz anyway if there wasn't a mistake, and when he did face GamerBee, he lost.

I didn't even know that he had a second chance, and he did worse in that pool now that I am looking at the bracket. Plus how come you didn't enter SCV if you're so confident to give someone a run?

Sorry for that mistake happening as mistakes rarely happening for the SC tournaments that are run here. I been going to tournaments since 2008 and have not seen many mistakes made as alot of effort is put forth to make sure that they don't, but at the end of the day, you gotta win that shit on the court.

But I really enjoyed watching Fate play, so I'm hoping to see you guys again at Summer Jam or sooner and get some games in.

I would say the only problem was the List and how it went by Real names and some were GamerTags and even then some were misspelled and hard to read or pronounce I know my GamerTag was Misspelled and was pronounced wrong by others that didn't know me. But other than that Things went smoothly until I started getting Sleepy and hungry waiting for my match next time i'll just go get something to eat when I have the time >_<

so if a person is not a "known" player hes automatically going to get destroyed by killers lol. the second chance thing was already to late in anyways cause he had to keep a lost with a person he shouldn't have even played to begin with. Even if it was losers fate still did well against all of his opponents or are u saying all of his opponents where garbage cause if that was the case what does that make gamerbee who lost his first match. In my case I didnt enter cause of money issues and could only enter AE at the time but rest assure ull see me at summer jam.

Back