Easy-Breezy Talim Combos

Nope, just the normal 6B+K for WNS, you can see it in my inputs. :P

I know that this doesn't hit properly with the 3B combo, because the 4B(A) will knock them too far, but it does seem to work fine off WNS K popup.
Ah. Yeah I was trying it on the 3B combo. Good to know.

Interesting combo from happy:

66A+B [WNS] (B) [WNF] K 1B - 85 dmg

counter hit FC 3B,B
FC 3B,B [WNS] (B) [WNF] K 1B - 70 dmg

You can 3B male characters (not voldo) instead of 1B for more damages
Taki and Ivy also (they have something that Talim doesn't if you know what i mean)
I don't have tried to every characters just females and few men.

There seems to be a damage inconsistency with Wind Cannon after a Guard Burst.
Depending on what move breaks I've gotten Lethal Hit Wind Cannon damage ranging from as high as 95 to as low as 55. Here's a video showing the setups. Watch the damage of the cannon itself.

Is this a Soul Charge combo? Or can you land WNS (B) into WNF K without Soul Charge?

Tried it against a few characters, doesn't need Soul Charge, WNS (B) will go into WNF K. I don't think FC 3B,B needs to be on counter hit though. Tried FC 3B,B on vs Talim, Siegfried and Nightmare, all worked without counter hit.

Some additions for your list that I felt either gave the best damage or utility.

NH combos:
-Jump B~G~A,A,A+B
-Jump B~G~4B,B
-33_66_99B~44B
-33_66_99A+B~6~WNS (B)~WNF K~1K
-236B~44B6~WNS (K)~A,A,A+B [WNS (K) requires a short hop against short characters]
-236B~44B6~WNS (K)~4B,B
-236B~44B6~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~G~2K
-236B~44B6~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~G~1K
-236B~44B6~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~G~6B (whiffs vs right tech)
-1A+B~3B (reverses position)

CH combos:
-CH 1A+B~4B,(A) *full charge*~BT B
-CH FC 3B,B~6~WNS (B)~WNF K~1K (character spe)
-CH FC 3B,B *2nd hit only*~2_8~WNC A+G~BT K

LH combos:
-LH A+B~*dash forward*~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~BT A,A,B
-LH 6(A+B)~4B,(A) *half charge*~BT A,A,B
-LH 6(A+B)~4B,(A) *half charge*~BT CE
-LH 1A+B~66B~66A+B
-LH 1A+B~44B6~WNS (K)~A,A,A+B [WNS (K) requires a short hop against short characters]
-LH 1A+B~44B6~WNS (K)~4B,B
-LH 1A+B~44B6~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~G~2K
-LH 1A+B~44B6~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~G~1K
-LH 1A+B~44B6~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~G~6B
-LH 33_66_99B~*dash forward*~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~BT A,A,B
-LH 11_44_77A~WNF B,B (use B+K)
-LH BT A+B~*dash forward*~WNS (K)~4B,(A) *half charge*~BT A,A,B

Last edited:
Additional note: BT A,A,B will be more likely to hit after 4B,(A) *half charge* if they end up in a face down position (against airborne opponents).
At close range you can also combo LH 6(A+B) into LH 1A+B (conditions still need to be met).

Last edited:
What's good on the wall combos outside of Soul Charge? Seems like 2(A+B) into Cannon doesn't work if you hit them close to the wall. Cannon whiffs. You have to be a bit farther out so they wallsplat later.
6K only combos into itself or 4B which is scaled damage.

22A is the best setup but, it's not gonna be easy to land all the time. What are some of the better Wall combos and wall combo starters you guys have found? @Kura @GranmasGotGame @Thylacine492 or anyone else.

Last edited:
44B~WNC K is always an option. Or really any mix up involving WNC K.
66B, 6AA, 3B, BT A+B, A+B, and WNS A+B also wallsplat, though I’m not too sure how useful they are.

Most of my wall combos either come from WNC K, or 22A, since I catch a lot of run counters WNF A when people are near the wall. Though you can get some meaty stuff if you hit someone with the second hit of 6AB. If you launch someone with 236B, WNF K, or certain lethal hits, you can get wall damage by 44A which will splat and then you can continue a combo with AABA etc. but it can be a little finnicky.

Just found out CH 6AA doesn't give you any combos... you can tech to the side and low block all the WNS options...
Namco plz

Any interaction with the wall that isn't off of WNC-K, I usually default to just comboing into 4B(A) into the BT-AAB followup. I'm sure there's probably better options, but that seems to be the easiest way to convert off of any stray hits. A lot of them leave them crumpling too fast to convert with highs.

--

As an aside... I've been using WNS (K) quite a lot during oki, if only to double as a tool for rollers and a combo tool on hit.

44B~WNS (K) is generally safe, combos on hit and you can pick them up with 3B afterwards. Not a bad safe 63 damage convert. Been using it sometimes after knockdowns just as a safe option against people who are a little crazy on wake-up.

Similarly, I only just now figured out how to combo from the silly counter-hit WNS A. I'm not sure why it took me so long to spend time labing that. It seems hard to combo from by any other stance shift, but all I've got is...

-CH WNS A~WNS (K), 4B(A) [66 damage]

Anyone got a better combo post CH on that? That one is fine, but it would be nice to have other stance shift options. I know you can WNC A+B, but that's about all I can seem to get from WNC. WNF seems to have nothing unless you're against a wall and K can land.

Similarly, I only just now figured out how to combo from the silly counter-hit WNS A. I'm not sure why it took me so long to spend time labing that. It seems hard to combo from by any other stance shift, but all I've got is...

-CH WNS A~WNS (K), 4B(A) [66 damage]

Anyone got a better combo post CH on that? That one is fine, but it would be nice to have other stance shift options. I know you can WNC A+B, but that's about all I can seem to get from WNC. WNF seems to have nothing unless you're against a wall and K can land.
As far as I've tested, there aren't any other combo extenders for CH WNS A other than WNS (K). This is one of the buffs I mentioned in that other thread that she needed.

You can't possibly confirm in time whether you get the CH or not, so you have to guess. If you get NH the best option is to go into WNC, but you get no combo if you happen to get CH instead. Likewise, Doing WNS (K) after NH WNS A, gets you nothing either. It's really un-intuitive. They should make it so that she always gets the stun off that move.

Last edited:
to get wall combos started, 22_88A / WNC K are the best options imhoi.

After that you can get combos as heavy as 100+ without meter if you get it right. 22A WS! 4AK AABA WNC K WS! 3B AAA+B is a great one, 106 damage, and wake up mix up potential.

Off of WNC K however, 4ak wont connect on average, as the WS is much lower. but you can still use AABA WC K again and go from there.

Talim soul charged near a wall is disgusting don't even get me started. Almost 150 damage combos there.

another nice one is 66A+B WS! WNF BB 3b. But however, it is kinda difficult and you need a high wallsplat. However, if 66A+B wall splats anyway your best options come from WF so you can confirm it.

here ya go.
Ok this is bugging the shit outta me, but can someone explain why 3B sometimes launches straight up, into the wall mid-combo and other times launches behind you mid-combo? I've stayed away from 3B in wall combos because using it would end up putting ME at the wall instead. Am I missing something here?

Back